The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Prime?

Spindle99

first we'll have trinity, saryn or banshee i guess, they were here before valkyr update

But yea valkyr prime would be nice :3

Nova Prime came before those frames primes and Nova came out after those frames. If DE want to release Valkyr Prime, it could be after the next prime, since right now all we know is that primes seem to come out in a rotation of male, male, female, female repeat, and we've just had Volt Prime.

DE said that if they do a Warframe that is the Prime Valkyr, she would be different from what we currently have, I wonder how different exactly, not just appearence, but powers as well. She would become a stand alone prime.

Edit:

And OP, I think she would look more like this:

warframe_valkyr_prime__wip_by_n4n0_1805-

So much bling.... seems fitting.

Edited by Kao-Snake

Getting a Valkyr Prime would be awkward, the whole hysteria/Berserker skill set was a result of Alad Vs dissection. Not saying that DE would never do a Valkyr Prime but it would be awkward.

I'm sure they'll think of something for her 

and that's an awesome 'warframe?' but it doesn't look like valkyr much, and I love the AW and the possible AW weapon? 

Nova Prime came before those frames primes and Nova came out after those frames. If DE want to release Valkyr Prime, it could be after the next prime, since right now all we know is that primes seem to come out in a rotation of male, male, female, female repeat, and we've just had Volt Prime.

nova was to milk the holiday seasons

I wish too. Too bad we have about 1.5 yrs for that with current rate of PA's and if DE decides return back older frames first thing. Yeah we had abortion nova, but volt seems to be return of old frames first.

DE said that if they do a Warframe that is the Prime Valkyr, she would be different from what we currently have, I wonder how different exactly, not just appearence, but powers as well. She would become a stand alone prime.

Edit:

I want it. NOW.

Seems like they are just down to priming whoever has the most descent current design concept from their internal artists. "Guys, guys, guys guys. I have the best idea for a Archwing Prime" "Isn't it a bit premature?.... It does look nice though".

Edited by Firetempest

nova was to milk the holiday seasons

Probably but she still came out before Banshee, Trinity and Saryn Prime. Which is what the person I quoted was saying that those frames will be primed before Valkyr. Nova Prime proved that any frame can be primed and that the only "order" for them is male, male, female, female repeat, not that order of release affects them. 

If DE wanted, they could make Valkyr the next female frame to be Primed.

Edit:

I agree on this, her powers can remain mostly the same since it fits a Beserker as well as a Valkyre in myth and lore but needs a change from energy claws into energy blades. This idea is exacly what I want to see and mean, hope its nearly identical to this.

first we'll have trinity, saryn or banshee i guess, they were here before valkyr update

But yea valkyr prime would be nice :3

They were there before Nova, too (minus banshee). Yet Nova still got a prime version.

Probably but she still came out before Banshee, Trinity and Saryn Prime. Which is what the person I quoted was saying that those frames will be primed before Valkyr. Nova Prime proved that any frame can be primed and that the only "order" for them is male, male, female, female repeat, not that order of release affects them. 

This brings hope to my heart. I know that banshee, saryn and trinity should be before valkyr, but man i dont want to wait 1.5+ yrs for valkyr prime. Of course saryn/banshee/trinity fans can say excat same thing. Maybe they could cut off PA to 2months instead 3 or suprise us with some massive PA wich would include 2 frames and 1 weapon.

as long as its not trinity prime. she will come with a hot fresh nerf.