Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Spent?

Revel72

Steam seems to incorrectly count in-game hours/minutes.. just so you know. It might appear more than it actually is.

i think the game only records time in missions and not in the liset but steam just records for as long as the game is running

i think the game only records time in missions and not in the liset but steam just records for as long as the game is running

I have had been playing from late U6. And Steam calculates game time as how long the game has had been running.

1760 without steam timer.

Uhh, got mad at for playing like crazy but a... sometimes it really worth it... XD

Got achieved some stuff, although right now is just broke at credit and resources also lack of Forma for weapons and frames.

I have had been playing from late U6. And Steam calculates game time as how long the game has had been running.

Pretty much, it even counts how long you've been waiting on the launcher for an update to finish, so if anyone is going by this, i suggest not to. In-game hours is a bit more accurate on how much time you've been spending in the game.

Thanks!

I didn't expect anyone outside the RP thread to say anything about my character.

Finnish people has a lot of guts and we like to be different. Also loving this new voice *Is speaking with Legion voice*