Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Else Despises The Lotus.

OOh ok she wont betray us never but stil i dont like her. Teling me always what to do and talking as if she helped me.

Well, that's quite alright. You know what they say about opinions, right? :D

We were "made" to keep the balance between Sentients and Orokin after the Sentients got way to strong and the Orokin were loosing thats why after the total defeat of the Sentients (well now we know that wasn't true but at that time it seemed like that) we killed all Orokin so its back to balance. Two equal Strong factions = Balance, 1 of them wiped out (Sentients) = Powershift towards the Orokin, Both wiped out = Balance.

Since both factions were wiped out and there was no need for the tenno to keep the balance they went into crystasis. After soem time the Grineer and Corpus got to strong and tried to shift the pwoerbalance in their favor so the tenno came back to keep the balance once again without redoing their past faults.

BUt arrent orokin the creators of the tenno/suits. That mission came later but the first objective for tenno whas to fight against the sentients

talking as if she helped me.

Erm, she DID help you though.

She woke you up.

She guided you to your Liset.

She gives you tactical updates and such on various situations, both immediate (in mission) and upcoming (Tactical Alerts, Events).

She gives us damn-near-free Orokin technology.

She pays us.

She is the only reason that your Tenno isn't in a Grineer facility or a Corpus dissection lab.

yea, that too. So i highly doubt that she will ever betray us. Why would she then have done so much for us?

To gain our trust, lol.

It's that simple, you know that proverb about keeping friends close and enemies even closer? It's like that, but the other way around.

WHY WOULD DARVO BETRAY US etc.

Edited by Mofixil

BUt arrent orokin the creators of the tenno/suits. That mission came later but the first objective for tenno whas to fight against the sentients

Well i wouldn't call them Creators. The Orokin just took the few that returned from the void and gave them an armour and weapons. So they used the tenno to their advantage but they not really created them. We also don't know if the tenno by getting infected with the technocyte virus became their own species with their own goals and so on.

I just like to go with that explenation since it was the first one they gave us during CB and its still not outdated or refuted.

Other lore got rewritten to satisfy some players what i personally extremly dislike. A good exampel for that is PVP. The old lore was that tenno never fight against each other. Because of that PvP would have been impossible and whenever someone asked for PvP it was said "No Warframe is a Koop, pve game". Well then OB happened and alot more PvP demands happened so lore got changed and PvP was made.

Erm, she DID help you though.

She woke you up.

She guided you to your Liset.

She gives you tactical updates and such on various situations, both immediate (in mission) and upcoming (Tactical Alerts, Events).

She gives us damn-near-free Orokin technology.

She pays us.

She is the only reason that your Tenno isn't in a Grineer facility or a Corpus dissection lab.

The first two i agree but the rest.

Al those missions she gives is the reason why i made this thread. And thos oroking technology we just go in there so the to kill capture steal or defend.

She better pay us for the things we do for her.

And i agree with the last 1 but still that doesnt give us the right to to make us her pawn

The first two i agree but the rest.

Al those missions she gives is the reason why i made this thread. And thos oroking technology we just go in there so the to kill capture steal or defend.

She better pay us for the things we do for her.

And i agree with the last 1 but still that doesnt give us the right to to make us her pawn

Literally everything we're doing as "her pawn" is for our own survival.

That was before, but after the Tenno got rid of the Sentiens, the tenno lost purpous, but the Lotus gave us a chance to fight again as we were meant to

We have no nation, no philosophy, no ideology. We go where we're needed, fighting not for royalty, not for profit, but for ourselves. We need no reason to fight; we fight because we are needed.

We will be the deterrent for those with no other recourse. We are Tenno without borders, our purpose defined by the era we live in.

Dude i like rebecca but her character man i just dont like her man i dont know cause those helpfull kinda characters have betrayed me before. Look at borderlands 1 and 2 Angel

Huh, I laughed at the "plot twist" in borderlands 2 of angel claiming to be an AI when at the end of borderlands 1 it shows her sitting in the sattelite from behind.

So in my concusion of this crazy woman. I think she is truly evil or working for the eventual bad guys.

So she wakes me up saves me gives me a ship at the begining wich leads me to intialy trusting her. But after playing for a while killing for her missions she sets up for me to do while she sits there and prepares my next targets. We never get to se or hear way we have to extriminate or capture. So who ever she deames an enemy whe just have to go kill. Most of the bosses we just go and kill because there in our way not even cause there a threat. 

In conclusion whatch your backs tenno the day lotus will stab us in the back is near.

Ps sorry for my bad english. Its not even my second language (this is my shield agianst grammer nazi)

I've seen much worse from native English speakers.

Also, we'll know what happened to you when you suddenly disappear... The Lotus is always watching. No one shall escape her bubble... Forehead... Thing...

So u never quistion why you  are killing all those workers or soldiers or mindles beast. Cause lotus told us to do so. What do we gain from kiling them.

Its like the speaker from destiny theres something fishy going on here man

Guess you never read a bunch of the lore.

The corpus vivisect tenno, often while they're still conscious, using them as parts, and selling the rest to interested buyers.  All in the name of profit.

The grineer are xenophobic, insane degenerating cloned soldiers who routinely wipe out struggling human colonies, enslaving them for labor if they're lucky.  They have standing orders to exterminate tenno on sight, and are known for killing dormant tenno the moment they're identified as such.  Their empire can't last, and if left unchecked would exterminate humanity to build an empire that would inevitably fall apart due to the genetic degradation the grineer are constantly undergoing.  Over time the grineer would no longer be able to clone any new grineer, due to severe anatomical deformities and already severe organ failure.  They'd kill humanity off to found an empire that would become extinct in short order, leaving the solar system barren.

The infestation is a plague, where some people who catch it are transformed into the enemies that you see there, free to infest others and spread the plague until eventually nothing would remain of humanity.  Also, they likely find tenno are tasty.  Therefore omnomnom happens.

All three of those factions have interests that lay in in making the tenno dead in the end.

So if u save some one u can tell him what to do or rather who to kill. Seriousy i think im the only one who doesnt trust her

Dude, far from being the only person, you're about the zillionth to think the same thing, it's such an obvious cliche.

Let me weigh in on this.....lets go way back to the very first mission. Lotus wakes you up from our sleep. The grineer boss I think it was Vay Hek puts that device on you to corrupt you. Then through the story, lore and conversations on the liset we find out that the grineer have been conducted experiments on other tenno.

Then Vlad and his little venture into the experiments which of course ends up with us freeing a tenno.

The by product of these experiments has ended up with different forms of the infected.

The corpus are in some ways victims themselves of the grineer being manipulated by profit. To do things for the grineer.

The lotus is trying to prevent anymore of this from continuing.

I think everyone forgets one thing about the syndicates.....they are not tenno. They are different factions with their own beliefs in regards to the tenno. They may have had old scrolls of the ancient tenno who defended them so each faction interpreted that information based on what they believed. None of them is right or wrong.

Just different points of view on the same thing.