Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Iron Skin + Steel Fiber

Hixlysss

So...buddy of mine and I have tested something out. Steel Fiber seems to have an effect on Rhino's Iron Skin, a noticeable effect at that, they are using a newly made rhino prime and during their leveling they were complaining that their iron skin kept going down, so they put on steel fiber and their iron skin is more durable.

And admittedly, it does work. One match they kept getting knocked down, and down, and down. Match after that, they put steel fiber on, never went down. So...just putting this out there. Perhaps it's a bug, perhaps not, not sure but something seems to be up because the Wiki states that iron skin is not effected by steel fiber, yet now it is.

Back in the days, there was a bug that applied your armor to Iron Skin.

In the entire lvl 35-40 Grineer Ext mission (around 100-120 enemies), my Iron Skin didn't even loose half of its health. I think it went down like 20% max.

DE fixed that one pretty fast. Wanted to experiment some more and see how far it could go.

Even if its a bug. I actually feel steel fiber should affect the durability of iron skin.

It'd make Rhino better for high tier stuff, and be an actual tank instead of early game, and kinda mid game.

I used to have steel fiber slotted but I didn't find it helpful at all in the late game so I swapped it out in favor of iron shrapnel so I can spam recast my skin. But this was several weeks ago, so maybe something changed? My typical build is a common one more suitable to cc so my strength is on the low side anyhow giving me a fairly weak skin to begin with.

How so? I managed in T4 Def without a scratch to the pod at high waves thanks to snow globe... o.o

By casting it every 3 seconds? You think this is health? No!

Health and duration on SG is the problem.

Iron skin don't have such problem, but I guess the strength need a buff (e.g. Cap for damage dealth per hit. Need at least 5 shots to remove the skin)

By casting it every 3 seconds? You think this is health? No!

Health and duration on SG is the problem.

Iron skin don't have such problem, but I guess the strength need a buff (e.g. Cap for damage dealth per hit. Need at least 5 shots to remove the skin)

If your casting it every 3 seconds you might wanna add some strength/duration to your build ._.;;

I never had to cast under 10 seconds tops. 

Edited by Fionntan

I think he means Tenn Os

Thanks~ *checks vids*

*Sees wave 230*

Just an extreme example. Go and watch tech os.

Yep that's extreme alright but the build lacks of Transient Fortitude and Prime Continuity. Extra strength would've helped ~ 

Also I usually bring Loki Disarm and Trinity Vampire Leech for synergy and run up to 40 waves tops.

I see no issue with Snow Globe thus far.