Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #52

[DE]Rebecca

Will melee stealth kills ever be made audibly silent? 

I know that enemies in the game cannot hear them, but we as the players can. Almost every other time I preform a melee stealth kill, the enemy shouts "OH NO!" or "AAHHHHHH!" and it just feels so immersion when other enemies two meters away don't hear the scream but we do. I really feel that the stealth elements of the game should be more, you know, silent.

1)  Any progress on creating multiple-mission quests?  Or are Trials the current example of this?  (Hoping not - I'd like a lengthy quest that I could potentially Solo, and earn a sparkly weapon skin as my prize.)

2)  Must Power Creep always be a bad thing?  Why not make better weapons for higher-Mastery users?  (Disclaimer: I am one of the afore-mentioned higher-Mastery users.)

3)  The Skana is a Tenno's poster-child bladed weapon, but almost everyone abandons it as soon as they get their first better sword.  Any chance of making it into a "trophy" weapon - that is, quests/events/contest would award, among other things, cosmetic Skana-skins that would glow/sparkle/scintillate in various attention-getting manners, such that allies would naturally go "ooooooo" (or, alternatively, "NOOOOOOOB!"

At least then Tenno would have a reason to take it out, dust it off, and strap it on for Baro Ki-Teer weekends over at the Relay.

Question #1

What are the current plans on weapon balance?? I'm very interested what do you have in plan on heavy weapons like Shotguns and Machine Guns since I'm a Heavy Front Lane Gunner. Anything that make them in pair to rifles or give them the unique characteristic of their weapon type??

Question #2

Is there a new Light/Heavy Machine Gun in development?? We only have the Gorgon family and the Supra on that category.

Question #3

Since it was announced that the gore will return to Warframe time to time: Did you ever think about Primary Weapons Executions??

Question #4

Regarding to customization: Would be ever a separate color selection for Armor and Syandanas?? And: Some weapons are hard to color due to the Warframe animations putting them off-screen, any plan on a weapon customization screen like the Liset Hull Customization showing us only the model??

Edited by TheVigilant

Category: Gameplay

Is there a plan (or lingering thought) of making Melee interwine with gunplay utilizing your melee weapon with the stance mod instead of quick melee?

I am referring to no use of Quick Melee, and instead a quick holster of your melee weapon combined with gunplay for a hyper playstyle. This may seem partially unfitting, but it's a thought that I've had for a while that I've refused to ask until today due to me believing the idea would get shot down by many.

Category: Weapons

Is there a set date or estimate of the release of the Boltor Tonfa and Mios?

Category: Cosmetics

Will we ever receive an Infested Sugatra?

All factions have a Sugatra at this point, yet no implementation of a Technocyte Melee Decoration, and we even have the Iliac Set for frame cosmetic customization.

Quick One

Why did Blind Justice have two attacks showcased at TennoLive 2014 that never made it into the game?

Reference:

DbLjDSI.gif

Notice how it seems to be Zato's Creed, though after pulling the Nikana out of the ground, there is an uppercut and top right to bottom left diagonal slash.

Edited by LazerSkink

Question#1 When will we have passives? Will this be a thing, ever? And if so will we be exploring simple passives or detailed ones like

(after x hits invulnerability for the next 5 seconds, 20s cool-down)

Question#2 Any consideration of Lephantis? I'd like his second phase to change strategy, the boss is exciting and i love what you guys did to him over the years, what I dislike is how it's the same strategy on the second phase.

Thank you guys for having sch an aweome game~

Once again Rebecca, will we ever see barehanded-melee-combat be expanded on? I'd like to think Tenno have decent hand to hand skills.

At the very least, allow us to use the escape/recovery barehanded melee when we have no melee weapon equipped.

Edited by Tymerc

I still cannot name my kubrow "Peppermint Milkshake" it is too long!

Is this a bug??

Will it be fixed?

Also, how will Valkyr's Ripline be effected by Parkour 2.0?

Edited by DrNuggets

HAI!!! Happy to see yall again, Hope Yall are having an awsome Day!

---------- I Do Have a Question About Nullifiers...What are Y'alls Thoughts On a 1.5-2 Second Timer Before The Tenno Powers Expire, Nothing else changed From Them, Just Giving More CounterPlay Without Screwing Both The Players and Not Allowing For Anothe"LF E-Gate Farm" To Be Possible.

Sorry About Asking About a Unit That is Vary Contriversial, And Thanks For You'r Time!

Prefixed/suffixed item upgrades (Quanta Vandal, Volt Prime, Prisma Gorgon, Primed Continuity...etc) are being added to the game on a consistent basis.

This presents a small problem for older players, and a similar problem with newer players.

Older players have several Forma and Potatoes invested into older weapons(i.e. the old Quanta) that are immediately downgraded due to the release of a new prefixed/suffixed version with better base stats - and get to look forward to investing even more Forma and Potatoes into the newer version to keep up with the curve.

Newer players, those who just begin the game, might like to choose and invest into a starter Volt - investing Forma and Potatoes before they know of Volt Prime, whose base stats are a significant departure from the original.

Could we get the original items' base stats updated to their prefixed/suffixed counterparts, and instead the only difference between the two being visual appearances and new/different polarities? Like how it was with the older Prime frames, Excal, Mag, Frost...etc.

How does the thought of kubrow imprints received from syndicates sound?

What about shoulder pieces, and maybe leg and chest pieces of armor from syndicates?

When will we see new weapon mods for syndicates?