Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #52

[DE]Rebecca

CHARGABLE ABILITIES?

Should certain abilities (slash dash, fireball, freeze, shock, etc.) be chargeable to deal more damage?

MORE WORK/PROGRESS/PLANS ON MELEE?

1) Finishers are slow

Warframe is like Dynasty Warriors in the sense that attack that deal damage to more than one target are preferred rather than single target damage.

Melee finishers, most of the time, interrupt the flow of melee combat. Are there plans make the feel more fluid?

2) Combo meter depletes too slow

It's rather pointless. Even with the damage buff (on the first attack) it depletes too fast to make it work.

IMO it should work like in the Batman: Arkham series, where upon reaching 10x combos you can press the use key to do a finisher.

WILL HANDSPRING BECOME A MECHANIC?

Currently, handspring is a mod that allows you to get up faster after with a cool animation being knocked down. Many players feel like recovering from a knockdown attack should be the result of skill, rather than chance.

Edited by Lukap99

Ive got a few!

*with the more unqiue weapons we get, can we see a possible LM(like a gorgon) that has a secondary fire that props a sheild to block damage from where youre aiming?

Can we see sentienls getting mods like Kubrow links?

Can we get a resource change on the drop table? It feels odd that alloy plates and rubedo drop so common the majority of the star chart.

Can we get a change to what we can do with extra reasources? Because who really needs 10k control mods and 10mill alloys?

Can we get a change to the current rotations on survials on void missions so they dont drop uncommon cores? The rare cores are great, but getting 4 rotations of uncommon cores in a 40-60min run, i dont think thats fair

When are you going to give us the aiming mechainc for weapons that have secondary fires?

Can we get more nightmare mods? Its nice what we have now, but itd be great to see new ones, and mods on weapons similar to their counterparts( Wildfire for each element) or even ones for sentienals and kubrows

Can we get an easier way to travel to the simulacrum? Itd be nice instead of traveling to a relay all the time from the entrance to the back

Can we get a supra buff?

Can you change maybe how the ISP damage system works? Impact feels completely useless, the proc isnt great and only deals good damage against sheilds and proto-sheilds. Puncture is good against armor, which is great, the proc too is semi decent with the 30% damage reduction. Slash however is currently one of the best damage types overall, since its great against flesh and infested, and the proc ignores armor, and can stack mutliple times, making lots of slash weapons among the best in the game

Can we get an option to maybe build items in the foundry in bulk? I find it kinda tedious that we have to build(plates especially) and wait a minutre to build each one over and over again

Is it possible that we can see a raiper style weapon? Also how about an update on the boltor tonfas and the mios?

How about augement slots for warframes? Are we getting those, and maybe slots for the certain guns that have some?

Can we maybe get an option to get a reset forma that could remove all levels and forma off of a weapon to factory standard?

Can we get a option to maybe label our guns? Itd be nice if i could name my Kohm "The meat Grinder" or something.

For augements on warframes, can we maybe see a progression system to maybe if you have installed for a long period of time, it can be installed as a permenat feature?

Can we see more passive buffs to warframes? Itd be nice if our 4 element frames could have a base damage resistence towards those elements, and oberon having the same against radiation.

Can we get more consistency with the void trader? It feels like we wait for too long of a rotation and expect something really nice, but we get dissapointed. Maybe once a week would be nice?

Sorry if i have a ton of spelling errors!

Edited by Parthieon

Will the gram, secura cestra, and psychic bolts in PvP be nerfed? All of them have a hell of a TTK without many drawbacks.

When are shotguns getting buffed? I don't want a Soon™ answer.

Will the Redeemer get its well needed buff?

Will dual swords finally get their second rare stance?

Re: Underwater Tileset in Update 16.5;

1) Will we be able to navigate under the water (outside of undersea buildings) using the currently released Archwings?

2) Will there be a new Archwing that is especially designed for navigating underwater?

3) Will we be getting some new weapons (melee & ranged) that are designed specifically for underwater combat?

4) Are you planning on including plenty of ferocious/vicious underwater vegetation & animals too?

Keep up the great work, DE!!!!

Edited by GkarB5

Re: Underwater Tileset in Update 16.5;

1) Will we be able to navigate under the water (outside of undersea buildings) using the currently released Archwings?

2) Will there be a new Archwing that is especially designed for navigating underwater?

3) Will we be getting some new weapons (melee & ranged) that are designed specifically for underwater combat?

4) Are you planning on including plenty of ferocious/vicious underwater vegetation & animals too?

Keep up the great work, DE!!!!

1, 2 & 3 = SharkWing

Hnng.. I'll try to catch it if I can. I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed and I've just been sleeping soooooo much.

I guess I just have a few questions about how stamina will work into this. If you're gonna be doing huge distances of wall running/flipping/space ninja goodness, etc; how much will your stamina limit that? Or will stamina even be a thing in parkour 2.0?

with the drastic changes coming to the solar chart, can you explain the '20 node' thing and void cracks? but what about the UI/navigation? will the menu UI get updated too?

will there be syndicate full skins, armour or syandans?

will the new J3 golem boss be playable outside the archwing trial?

Hello, I remember asking many years ago if Warframe would get any PvP content which it seemed you didn't want. I can quite clearly remember a developer (or someone who worked on the forums atleast :)) saying that PvP was not something you would try to implement in the near future and would stick to PvE content, atleast for the moment.

Then we got PvP content (yay! :D) and after that we got Arch-Wings (even more yay!) Now i wonder if you have any more "New" gametypes you would like to implement?

What are the plans to modify maps to support better use of Parkour 2.0?  Will there be more scalable/runnable walls?

There are currently a myriad of small obstacles throughout maps that lead to odd "ledging" behavior or stop you cold when you would expect to be able to avoid or step up without a problem.  Like the edges of small stairs or landing on top of a doorway on the very thin door jamb.  Many of these obstacles tend to feel more "glitchy" rather than obstacles that pose challenges that force you to be creative or skilled in your use of parkour to avoid. Are there plans to make the flow of movement in maps less constrained by these type of "sticking" obstacles?

will the Hate get a buff as it stands the hate is sub par compared to other melee and considering what it takes to get it and the nature of its owner it should stand out. maybe a radial blast like syndicate weapons?

Edited by (PS4)Shatter02

Question. When will Warframe have an Auction House? Given that this game is still referred as in "constant beta", I believe we deserve the chance to try it out. As it currently is, Trading is just a mess of players constantly spamming their wares, hoping someone will buy what they have, and to be honest, it is quite tiring having to constantly post what you have to offer, and see your post being buried under tons of other posts.

An Auction House, with a terminal located in the player's Liset or in the Relays, would help facilitate Trading, we just post what we have there, pay a credit tax for the value of the item in question, and choose a time period for it to be up. With the items safely on sale, we have more time to play the game, instead of just mashing ctlr+v every 120 seconds hoping SOMEONE notices your post. The trading chat could remain, so as to know who is selling what, and the A.H. would let us browse the items we desire. And just like some other games with this feature, we would receive a notification on wether our wares were sold and we got the payment, or they were ignored and the item was returned.

It would also help lessen the amount of Traders posting in the Region chat, as they still keep doing this, sometimes not even getting so much of a kick or a notification from the KickBot (yay Asia region).

Stay close to the walls, Tenno! Join us this Friday, May 8 for Devstream #52, where we discuss Parkour 2.0 in-depth along with some other major Warframe topics. 

Who: Scott, Sheldon, Geoff, Steve & Rebecca will be geared up to perform and discuss some Parkour 2.0 (in Warframe, not the office).

What: We'll be showing the work-in-progress version of Parkour 2.0 as it exists in the developer build of Warframe! We'll also be doing a Q&A period with questions from our community!

What Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes (http://store.warframe.com/collections/collectibles/products/limited-edition-rhino-statue)!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us Friday, May 8 at 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. EDT on May 8. Get your questions in!  Your questions for this stream can be about Parkour 2.0 as well as other General topics.

I dont know if you will actually read this but please help me! the game just crashes constantly at totally random times starting or leaving any module on the ship and starting or leaving any mission even the dojo!. I already submitted a support ticket but i dont heard anything back! I have followed suggestions from forum members to assign a static IP to my PS4 but it didnt work i have tried everything but no game for me :( this really sucks i have over 240 hours, MR 14, have bought several prime access, 7 people clan to run and an Alliance to run as well please help me. :'(

Will weapons with alt fire such as the quanta ever get the ability to zoom? It seems like a shame so many people toss very interesting weapons side because of something as trivial as not being able to zoom on a target. (most recent case being the quanta vandal)

One of the things I like the most about Warframe are the aesthetics and attention to detail that make the game feel immersing. My question is, is it technically possible for DE to create a physics and AI behavior system where enemy mobs could be shot in different locations and suffer different types of damage, for example a hand or leg being blown off but the mob is still operative? This would entail slightly less gibbable enemies, since as it is right now for most levels, weapons can kill an enemy in one or two shots, negating any need for an injury system.

My second question is, can you make a targeting system for melee which allows you to completely direct your blade at any point on the enemy target, rather than the set animations which currently exist? I think these two questions pair together to demonstrate my point; it would be awesome to be able to manipulate the combat field depending on where you strike and shoot, seeing enemies shot in the shoulder with an arrow or a boltor pinwheeling into a wall, but still able to move their gun arm to shoot you. Shooting off the hand of a Seeker, thus disarming him. Blowing the leg off a Napalm, stunning the giant momentarily and reducing him to a barely mobile turret. Slicing the arms off a Prodman or an Ancient, by turning the blade to be vertical and doing a double strike.

I was just wondering if this is at all technically viable, even if it doesn't match the game's needs at the moment. Because that would take immersion to the next level.

Excalibur changes when?

Archwing, Archwing, Archwing.
Rebecca and the team can always get Archwing Questions from me!

Quality of life: When can we expect Archguns and Archwings to be added to the market that only need materials to construct?

Quality of life: Any thought to separating stamina required for thrusters and stamina required for Arch-Melee?

Quality of life: Is it possible to show when you are locked-on by enemy missles and attacks, so you know when you should be using defensive abilities.

When can we expect Formorian Sabotoge to be added to the starmap? My Distruptors are waiting to be used again!

So to wrap up; Separating Arch-sprint stamina from Arch-Melee Stamina, Archwings and weapons needing only materials found in the game, enemy lock-on HUD feedback, and Formorian Sabotoge when?

Also: Space Parkour?

Edited by ensignvidiot

Are there plans/progress to give melee combat more "reward" compared to ranged/gun combat, or more ways to reduce the risk of melee combat?

Right now aside from wanting to there is no real reason to go into melee combat, as ranged weapons can pretty much do any significant tasks melee does but loads better and safer to boot.

Melee players also have no way of truly locking down "high priority" enemies such as Bombards, Heavy Gunners, and other similarly tanky threats, which leads to the player mashing the melee button trying desperately to kill their target while said target nonchalantly continues to shoot at them point blank in the face.

With the addition of the Void into the Star Map will we be seeing an overhaul of it as whole, giving us more options or easier access?

One thing that annoys me greatly about the Star Map in general is how very barebones it is - you're not given many options when it comes to selecting levels and other essential features. 

One example of this would be the fact that outside of manually forming parties we have no way of making ourselves Host, or given the option of never being Host (for those of us with poor internet connections). Instead we are just thrown in the first available group.

Another issue is that the people we are paired with are completely random, which leads to terrible situations on things like Assassination missions where one guy has maxed weapons and the rest of the team are still leveling up their weapons, which leads to huge power differences and makes the enemy spawning go out of whack to compensate for both parties. The normal result of this is the boss is scaled too high for the lower-ranked players and too low for the high-ranked player, making it nigh-impossible for the first group to even scratch it.

Then there is how you are just thrown into the first available group that the system detects, without even having the option to choose who you want to join or even being able to see all the groups active on the node.

Are there plans to - 

1. Allow us to choose whether or not to Host a mission?

2. Select a general "power level" of your group or search so that you are matched with people of only similar power?

3. An option to view all groups in progress and select who you wish to join?