Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #52

[DE]Rebecca

This is my first question for the Devstream ever. I started getting hooked on your livestreams a few weeks ago.

Anyway, my question is: Will there be any new archwing bosses or missions in the future of Warframe?

I been through the Eyes of Blight and I've seen the infested boss on a previous devstream. Looks awesome btw. But what about after all that is squared away?

1.Have you thought about more companions besides kubrows and sentinels? Something like a hawk you can send out would be awesome

2.When are we getting more nikanas? We have 3 stances and basically just 1 weapon for them (since most players upgrade to the dragon nikana when they can) 

3.Will we be able to do trades in the relays too? Also how is the trade rework progressing? 

4.If you had to mud wrestle against any frame from the game who would you pick as your oponent and how would you go about defeating them?

Will we ever get other places to put Sigils? Like our helmets?

Will Excalibur be limited only to his energy sword in his new Ult? I really don't like the idea of him being limited to just one weapon, I think he should be able to switch between his energy sword and your equipped melee (which would receive buffs during the ability). This would be a cool sort of dual melee mode that would be unique to Excalibur and help differentiate it from Hysteria like you guys wanted. 

Q1: Are we ever going to get more weapons like the redeemer and silvia & aegis? We know about the new tonfas, but any other new weapons or will their melee types remain a 1-off? 

Q2: Are we ever going to see a puncture based heavy weapon? We have the Scindo/Galatine for slash and the Jat Kittag for impact, any for puncture?

Q3: Will there be more nikana weapons? At the moment have more stances for them than weapons to use them on.

Q4: Is there ever going to be a way to get the boar besides paying 545p on the Wrecking Rhino pack?

Q5: I remember a while ago you mentioning a way to get event weapons for past events, any progress on that idea? Same question for mastery rank up rewards.

Q1: Did you guys have any idias of implementig in the game a steel meridian heavy machine gun, that will consume sniper ammo pickups and require rank 12 or 15 to use. But dealing a realy high damage that machine guns actually should do. Or you leaving us play with this endlessly replicating variation of gorgon.

Q2: And buffs for Supra that is clan tech research weapon, and has a worst stats for machine guns IN THE GAME.

I'm rank 19 btw.

1, when are you going to do something for high ranked players

2, there have been several well constructed archwing feedback threads pointing at some major issues and flaws with the mode. when will archwing receive some attention?

3, log in reward changes, when are they coming? I'm MR 19 and I'm tired of seeing sentinel weapon exp and glaive blueprints

It seems when people talk about cloth physics on old warframes the only frames I see people saying that need it are volt, trinity, and frost, and I just realized vauban also needs some with his little coat tail he has, and I'm just hoping that he doesn't get forgotten

Back during Devstream 24 we where shown early footage of kubrows preforming different acrobatics such

as wallrunning, jumping, and vaulting, With parkour 2.0 just around the corner can we expect to see

any additions to kubrow parkour/pathfinding?

vbmmOML.gif

Edited by KyleDelta

There's quite a bit of talk about Warframe mobility, and though it's a tiny topic, I thought I'd bring up the natural opposite to this: enemy mobility.

Specifically I'm curious if you've ever had any though about redoing the little "bunny hop" areas in some parts of the tilesets - i.e. Grineer Galleon and electrified Orokin Derelic waters - or the que up and go one-by-one usage of ziplines the enemies employ.

Back during Devstream 24 we where shown early footage of kubrows preforming different acrobatics such
as wallrunning, jumping, and vaulting, With parkour 2.0 just around the corner can we expect to see
any additions to kubrow parkour/pathfinding?

vbmmOML.gif

wow! pls make it happen 

Block system need a major rework..

guard breaking effect

guard cancel , perfect guard ,

is it part of stamina rework?

so

How is going stamina rework? (i am watching you Poison Chroma)

will Parkour  2.0 bring Air melee combo along?

Any chance to see quick block return?   (could use charge mechanik) press=quick melee  /   Keep pressing=Block 

Question: Will there ever be a way to vote kick players out of a squad?

I have been playing Warframe for a while now (safe to say over a year) and lately I've been noticing that a lot more people tend to afk during a mission now then the first 9 months I've been playing. These players do no effort and are still getting all the rewards of the mission (mostly Archwing Exterminate mission aswell as any Survival type mission). This is pretty annoying since the active squad members need to wait 1 minute to finish the mission, aswell as having to deal with higher mob spawn rates.

I have been playing since when U7 was first released. Up until a few months ago I was mastery rank 3. I had become a master at the game, but was often mistaken for a new player due to my mastery rank. I was also barred from purchasing certain weapons, such as the dragon nikana. I feel like mastery is lacking, and should reflect in game achievement, not how many garbage weapons I had to power level. Will mastery get a reworking, or do you plan on sticking with the existing system?

Edited by Arthan