The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Operation: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

Why I support Alad V:

-He isn't a walking ATM

-He gave us Valkyr, Mesa, Zanuka, cancer

-He has build in deal-with-it-glasses

-He is, or seems to be true neutral, doing what he thinks is right at that moment like me, "Tenno, help me make an abomination out of your dead bodies!" later "Tenno, I screwed up, help me and stuff"

-I just like him more than Nerf anyo

-If I could I would join his...Syndicate? Crazy  Warframe enhancements all the way that Lotus would probably hate! Who cares about what's right or wrong in a world with crazy clemming clones, merchants with guns and a pile of angry meat?

Alad V as replacement for Lotus, duu eet DE

Can't wait to see the new tyl ragor model and boss fight, that and the fact that we will be raiding underwater bases on Uranus (no get your head out of the gutter) instead of just stations and spaceships.

What? There's only some many spaceships you can go through before you've seen them all.

Edited by Last1Out

Would everyone chill? Yes, this sucks that you won't get the weapon you want, HOWEVER. We will get the second weapon in some upcoming event. As they say patient hunter gets the pray.

Now we play a waiting game. Everyone loses.

Yeah, in some event god knows how many months in the future. When we could instead get whichever we want now and then have another chance later to get what we didn't get, so those that are on the losing side don't get their efforts royally screwed over by getting something they didn't want in the first place.

honestly the reward system for this event is stupid. you have no choice in the gun that you get so anyone who wants the dera wont even be doing this event now. like why not just let us choose our wep instead of sticking the S#&$ty karak in my inventory.

^^^ This, the current you get the gun that the winner of this event gives despite you not supporting them is stupid, those of us who supported Nef should get the Dera, how is it fair otherwise.

Edited by Nova73

*WARNING WALL OF TEXT*

Pulls up a chair and sits down*  Alad V please sit down its time we had a Tenno to corpus chat.  Look you did some pretty messed up things to my kin and I. I am gonna be frank here with you, I didn't appreciate it.   I know I broke more them my own share of your zanuka hunter toys. Then you did something pretty cool you took the tools of my former masters and reforged them against the grineer against the corpus even against my kin and I.

You had the Sol system actually work together to stop you, That was beautiful! You then offered me a chance to evolve further past  my being the hammer past being the edge of a sword  past being the flight of arrows. I wanted to join you and your infested and keep the factions of the systems working together against a common foe. However when I finally caught up to you... you were lost, broken by illusions of control over the infested hive mind. I still was willing to join you but you reached out with claws and %&^s like a wild dog at my kin and I willing to take your offer.

I am more then a fair Tenno but I can see if you were not willing to keep a promise to me in the past I am not willing to give you another chance.  I will add you if you will give your self to the Lotus and share your knowledge of the infested with us. Evolve with us or fall pray to your distorted flesh. The Orokin could not stand against us what makes you, Nef or the Grineer queens think you have a chance?

Honestly I am siding with Nef on this one.

Edited by (PS4)B3tusHammer

There was NEVER a cure for the technocyte virus during Dark Sector other than water injected, i don't understand why people will support the rogue guy where the virus may be self-aware. Once rogue always rogue, don't fall the subtilities of Alad. If any cure actually existed, we would have fabricated long time ago before Alad could ask us.

Sorry Alad, you've gone too far until a point where the situation has become irreversible. I have sided with you during the Grineer attacks on the Corpus colonies, thank me for trying saving corpus at the time. But both factions were obsessed with delusions of grandeur after that.

Don't think this is a easy decision for myself....

Edited by Dislava-planet-tech

Kids the karaka is dose not pew why settle for anything less than hyper accurate molten plasma join the vanu sovereignty.....er I mean Nef anyo.

Technology Equals Might! There's a reason why I use their colour scheme even in WF.

If one side winning results in the decay and possible loss of a boss, which leaves me with fewer people to kill later on then why would I allow such a thing to happen?

I have lots of weapons already so they are of no importance to me. Besides if any of the weapons are actually good then you can damn sure expect them to be nerf'd into oblivion by DE in the coming weeks.

I think i bugged my chances of getting the weapon... the first mission isnt counted as complete for me but the second was. But i think i broke the first mission because i chose Nef Anyo first (cause i thought the side you went with would grant you said sides weapon) ,but then my friend got on and then i learned that its the winners weapon that everyone got so i did alad v. I did the mission three times, but  the counter was at 1/3, then 0/3 and 2/3 (weird). I then proceeded to to leave the squad to do mission again and the mission just disappeared, it wasnt there anymore. So i thought that is had counter the mission as complete. But when the battle pay came in, i got nothing. Now because of me messing up, will this effect my chances of getting the weapon?

I did one of the event nodes (three times) while sided with alad, that node has now dissapeared, do I get the 20 fusion cores and a event point when the next node shows up? Because I haven't got anything from it yet.

EDIT: I got them after I did another mission

Edited by jss2a98aj

I don`t think helping Salad V will do any good ,especialy because it`s a cloning experiment , destroing it is better... in other order of ideas Nef Anyo did nothing bad in his life ... Salad V did alot of bad stuff killing other frames .

But i soo need the Karak Wraith. That`s the main reason i`m helping him (Salad V).

PS: Awsome event , i like the new map. Also new arrow skins are epic as well.

He Nef Conned people for their money...

Alad V. Although did rip apart Tenno, did make stronger mutalist. WAS ALSO THE ONE THING STANDING IN THE WAY OF THE GRINEER when it came to saving the colonies, but instead everyone helped Ruk enslave, and or destroy the colonies. So in hindsight the Tenno did a far greater evil by helping the Grineer instead of Alad V.. The Many outweigh the few.