The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Operation: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

Ah, Tenno! If there was a chance to stick it to those Grineer dogs, it's now. Let me lead you on this.. this descent into Tyl's Labs.

I'm sorry Alad, but stealing stuff is a lot of work, and after so many pug runs, my back can't carry much more.

You lose by default

I'll enjoy blowing up your hopes for a cure almost as much as I enjoy shooting you in your ugly mug.

Tenno, choose the road to righteous profit! Do not be lured by that leper! The Void is the one true investment. All else is false profit.

Well well, delusion comes in all shapes and sizes, doesn't it, metal tea-pot? Tenno, do not be convinced that this Corpus Conman can lead you to any worth. 

Crashed on first attempt. Great!

Can't go to derelicts, can't got to the Relays, can't go to Ceres too often, can't ever play Tower Sabotage, and now I can add can't go to Uranus to that list.

The AMD card issue is still alive an well, it seems.

Would you be able to relay your WAR # from this crash?

pBAJbHt.gif

Lots of people still waiting on clarification of the rewards that would be nice to know about.  I assume the English is correct and if a side is supported 4 times even if you support the other side 3 times etc. then you will get all rewards no matter the outcome.  It would be nice to know for sure however.

Guys, this event isn't about Alad V or Tyl Regor. The important thing here is that apparently there is a cure for the infestation. This is a huge deal for the entire solar system. If this cure does in fact exist, destroying it would be incredibly horrible. I know no one likes Alad, but please don't destroy the cure for the sake of petty revenge :(

We already have an effective cure. Termination. Furthermore, if we let Alad V get his hands on any sort of treatment we can be sure that the ensuing economic fiasco will be worse than the American health care system. 

Is it still only up to us to guess whether or not we all will recieve the vandal/wraith after the event, or only those who supported the person in question?

I.e. will I get the Wraith if Alad V won overall but I'm on the side of Nef Anyo, or will I get the Vandal/nothing at all?

Well well, delusion comes in all shapes and sizes, doesn't it, metal tea-pot? Tenno, do not be convinced that this Corpus Conman can lead you to any worth. 

Heretic, you will not corrupt these believers! Tenno, Alad V bears the scars of his idolatry! Don’t you want to be like me? Can’t you see that the Void is the way? Praise the Void and your reward will be eternal.

Heretic, you will not corrupt these believers! Tenno, Alad V bears the scars of his idolatry! Don’t you want to be like me? Can’t you see that the Void is the way? Praise the Void and your reward will be eternal.

Do not think your pompous and metallic vanity is fooling anyone. I.. I have made mistakes. Not unlike what the Tenno have done. Together, Tenno, you and I can be redeemed of all our mistakes. 

We don't know anything, but if a cure for infestation is to be found it'll be with the systems lead infestation expert Alad V. We need to cure him to get our hands on that cure ourselves.

On a less lore related note, do we get the opposites side reward if we lose? The event details aren't very clear...

Edited by Nox174

I'll support Nef Anyo. The Dera is an amazing weapon, seeing it vandalized would be epic. The Karak on the other hand.... yeah. Polish a turd, it's still a turd. Anyo all the way! The Prophet of Profit! :P

Edit: I had the karak mixed up with the Hind. Karak isn't too bad, but Dera still beats it IMO.

Edited by Meneliki

I'll support Nef Anyo. The Dera is an amazing weapon, seeing it vandalized would be epic. The Karak on the other hand.... yeah. Polish a turd, it's still a turd. Anyo all the way! The Prophet of Profit! :P

muh  boy 

You must decide which is the lesser of two evils.

Helping Anyo means weakening both V & Regor. Helping V means weakening Regor & strengthening V. So it's pretty obvious which is the lesser evil. The only reason to help V for me is because I'm interested to see what he'll get as a result.

But about the rewards - I don't like that I have to choose 1 of them when I want to get both. Would they be rewarded again?

Edited by ZeroUnderscoreOu

Well well well.....tough choice to make here. Either side with Nef Anyo and win the Dera Vandal or side with Alad V (who is a murderer of tenno), and win the Karak Wraith. Both really good weapons but in the end........i'll take my chances and choose who i'd think would be better to side with. Other then that, either way, tyl Regor will not get that "cure" done!!! We fight together as one and we will strike at the Grineer Empire and make sure that they don't become stronger! My fellow Tenno brothers and sister, WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS!!! For the Tenno!!!

Hmm I want a cure for the infestation but I don't like the karak... well. I'm gonna support mutalist alad v in hopes for a cure. Need to get rid of those scary infested. And Alad V don't try to fool me because if you do I will make sure you die this time.