Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

Popularity got to them long ago. The Glaive was proof of that and now they're just going on a rampage... You're lucky. You didn't shell 100 dollars.

It began to climb and shine and is now quickly falling to become a cesspit.

Funny thing of it all is the "Design Council" is spose to help shape this game but we don't help shape S#&$ anymore. They make all these decisions.

Yea I was about to too. Being from CBT I love this game but damnit DE what are you doing!

Yea I never took any appeal to the Design Council. Plenty of people I see in region chat that was to get on the Design Council to voice an opinion but ultimately, they decide everything. People think Design Council means theyre a part of the Design team which obviously is not the case.

/sigh Well I'll be on Phantasy Star Online 2, Loadout, Planetside 2, and Neverwinter until U8 rolls out.

Stoked! I dig that new frame's syle. We need an update for mobile alerts now, though, so we can track down his parts!

Unrelated -- WTF is this:

wow really? they nerfed the one thing that could make rhino usable? While trinity has infinite energy and not only full invul, but reflects damage? Well.... to throw rhino to the garbage then :/

Oh wow, shed a few more tears. You think because one frame is OP that another frame should also be OP? I'm sorry that you're only capable of playing the game with an invincible character. They'll get around to balancing all the frames eventually. In short: THIS IS A GOOD THING, QUIT YOUR *@##$ING. *rolleyes* And how do 90 people agree with this? I'm disappointed...

Popularity got to them long ago. The Glaive was proof of that and now they're just going on a rampage... You're lucky. You didn't shell 100 dollars.

It began to climb and shine and is now quickly falling to become a cesspit.

Funny thing of it all is the "Design Council" is spose to help shape this game but we don't help shape S#&$ anymore. They make all these decisions.

At least you didn't shell out $250.  And I agree, "Design Council" isn't worth a darn.  Just some gimmick someone thought up to trick ppl.

Okay, so lets say Rhino was OP because it couldn't die while dealing normal damage.  Now that it can die while dealing normal damage, why would I use it instead of Frost?

Because Frost only have ONE ability to crowd control and it's it ult one ? And even with this nerf, the Iron Skin ability can protect you more than any of the frosts abilities (Snow Globe : You still get your &#! kicked past wave 30 in defense if you're alone and totally useless in most of the other missions) ? Frost is good on defense, but his lack of crowd control makes the Frost+Rhino couple a good thing.

Stoked! I dig that new frame's syle. We need an update for mobile alerts now, though, so we can track down his parts!

Oh wow, shed a few more tears. You think because one frame is OP that another frame should also be OP? I'm sorry that you're only capable of playing the game with an invincible character. They'll get around to balancing all the frames eventually. In short: THIS IS A GOOD THING, QUIT YOUR *@##$ING. *rolleyes* And how do 90 people agree with this? I'm disappointed...

He wasn't OP.  His other attributes made him balanced.  If you have ever played him for an extended amount of time you should know.  Otherwise don't comment.

Removing the invincibility from Banshee's sound quake has rendered the ability absolutely useless. It's now "spend 100 energy to stand still and get shot for 10 seconds."

Considering it's her only worthwhile skill, that's a problem.

Rhino has NOTHING going for him

He has the slowest speed warframe

The weakest lineup of abilities

Shields and heath that don't do jack S#&$ against decently high level enemies

And such a bad case of Man-orexia that it's impossible to NOT hit him

HE IS @(*()$ USELESS AND A LIABILITY, JUST LIKE THIS GOD DAMN UPDATE.

Because Frost only have ONE ability to crowd control and it's it ult one ? And even with this nerf, the Iron Skin ability can protect you more than any of the frosts abilities (Snow Globe : You still get your &#! kicked past wave 30 in defense if you're alone and totally useless in most of the other missions) ? Frost is good on defense, but his lack of crowd control makes the Frost+Rhino couple a good thing.

your playing frost wrong then :3 + rhino cant solo that far in grineer or corpus def xD he doesnt block bullets from the pod just himself. Only case where rhino might be that far alone is if in infested

PS trust me ive tried with rhino :3

Edited by Ecotox

I don't understand the whining in this thread.. So the other nerfs to every other warframe doesn't compare to a 15 second Invincibility  Honestly if you didn't see this coming then I don't know whats going on in your head. Rhino's charge makes him viable to be one of the fastest warframes in the game. At least Rhino has better skills than Nyx. Nerfing Nyx's Chaos without buffing any of her other skills was a dumb move by DE, on the other hand the Rhino nerf was needed just add knockback resistance while he has IS up and he'll be fine.

Lets compare Defense ability do Defense ability.  Rhino=Iron Skin.  Frost=Snow Globe.

Iron Skin in it's current (intended) state:  Reduces damage by 80%, protects against knockback(intended function, is currently bugged), vulnerable to all ancient effects.

Snow Globe in it's current state:  Reduces incoming damage by 100%, reduces speed of hostiles by almost 100%, invulnerable to ancient effects(if used correctly)

Which do you think is better?

I don't understand the whining in this thread.. So the other nerfs to every other warframe doesn't compare to a 15 second Invincibility  Honestly if you didn't see this coming then I don't know whats going on in your head. Rhino's charge makes him viable to be one of the fastest warframes in the game. At least Rhino has better skills than Nyx. Nerfing Nyx's Chaos without buffing any of her other skills was a dumb move by DE, on the other hand the Rhino nerf was needed just add knockback resistance while he has IS up and he'll be fine.

The thing is, rhino's ONLY redeeming feature was that invul! He's slow, good base stats mean less at level 50+, all of his skills (now atleast) are done better by other 'frames.

your playing frost wrong then :3 + rhino cant solo that far in grineer or corpus def xD he doesnt block bullets from the pod just himself. Only case where rhino might be that far alone is if in infested

It's not played wrong, for it to have crowd control abilities, it needs to stun/damage at 360°, which only Avalanche can do, there's not so much you can do solo when you're at wave 25 with the corpus and that's with Hek supercharged and of course Frost supercharged too. Soloing on infested past wave 15 on Pluto is just plain impossible (not enough damage to them, it takes more than 6 bullets of multishot/fire/ice/penetrating with it to down only ONE ancient) Of course if you're starting your waves on level 16, I guess you could solo to 30, but then, no point, no good rare mods. On the other hand, Frost+Rhino could easily manage and go over wave 25-30 on pluto (which are VERY HIGH level).

You can REALLY say that the Rhino nerf was needed but NOT the Nyx nerf?  Please. 

Rhino has NOTHING going for him

He has the slowest speed warframe

The weakest lineup of abilities

Shields and heath that don't do jack S#&$ against decently high level enemies

And such a bad case of Man-orexia that it's impossible to NOT hit him

HE IS @(*()$ USELESS AND A LIABILITY, JUST LIKE THIS GOD DAMN UPDATE.

1) Rhino has a lot more going on than Nyx.

2) Rhino Charge makes him able to keep up with Loki/Volt or even out run them just because of that skill.

3) Have you seen Nyx's Psychic Bolts? Absorb? 

4) I'm pretty sure Nyx's is lower also.

5) Honestly, stop your whining. 

Rhino was OP, he really was. 80% Damage reduction and if they add knockback resistance it'll be a solid skill. You can still pick up teamates when the ancients come rolling in and you'll still be that tank you know and love .. just not over powered. On the other hand, Nyx sucks bad now and look at her before you complain about Rhino.