Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Primed Next?

Cyborg-Rox

We all know the next Warframe will be a male one. The most likely candidates to be primed next would be Ash, Vauban and Nekros, since DE decided to prime Nova before Trinity, Saryn and Banshee.

I also think anyone newer than Nekros would be too new, except 'maybe' Oberon.

What do you think, Tenno? 

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

Devs are working on the new cloth mechanics and they said it will be applied first to Frost and Trinity, as well as the new syndana. We already have frost prime, so I guess the next prime will be Trinity with the new flappy lobstertail.

Ash was datamined.

Chaos' augment for Nyx was data-mined in early winter, if memory serves me. Haven't seen no persistent chaos area yet.

Edited by Bouldershoulder

Oberon is by far balanced and his armor is okay. After buffs I don't think why peoples complain about his armor.

Whom needs armor is the nyx up to excal level and banshee/trinity/volt those frames have really low armor for no reason. 

Ember got her armor buff and stat buffs so she is now enough good. 

*cough* Vauban the next prime *cough*

If something has a placeholder, it doesn't mean it will be implemented next in the row.

Again, it's more indicative that it's going to be next. Furthermore, it's male male female female, there's no evidence to suggest DE are going to change this pattern.