Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Tossed Some Coloured Clay Into A Box, Shook It A Bit And...

Grander.Alderman

This came out... Huh...

5vavx4.jpg

ekgggk.jpg

t6umj8.jpg

Details are kinda lackluster, but at my skill level I have to sacrifice either that, or colour. Working with both is somewhat out of my range and I can't paint for ****, so I just don't use paint (those ******* patterns were a ******* pain in the *** to do).

Materials used are polymer clay on a wire and foil skeleton, base is a piece of bark.

Edit 1: Process GIF. the tripod with the camera got bunced a whole bunch of times, so it's kinda wonky. Also I'm terrible at photography because it's boring.

output_xKMDkl.gif

Edit 2: For those interested, I have made another statue before (an Excalibur). You may have seen back when I posted it, but in case you missed it or weren't aware that I'm the same person, here's a link: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/404203-a-question-about-my-excalibur-statue/#entry4459403 

Edited by Grander.Alderman

Wow, I know there is almost every day awesome stuff in the Fan-Art section. But lately... oh boy, it's getting better and better xD

Awesome work, great statue. 

(I would really love to see something like that as an official statue in the warframe shop^^)

Wow, great job, man. I used to be good with clay too, but I haven't touched any in years. Take it from a fellow artist, this is really great.

Thanks... but... it's not good enough. It's never good enough! IT HAS TO BE PERFECT!! AAAAGGHH!!! (ಠ益ಠ)

Price tag: 80$

I should hire you as my agent, so far the most expensive thing I've sold was £30... To a personal acquaintance...

Terrific work, op. Really hoping to see more from you down the line.

Not sure how soon I'll decide to work on another one though. This is just a hobby that i give a on-and-off approach, and I've got too much going on right now to dedicate significant time to making more. 

ADVANCED LEGOS! now please do a valk Prime

Kinda hard to make a figurine of something that doesn't exist yet... I'm hoping to make more statues in the future, but as I said in an earlier reply, life's pretty busy right now, so I don't know when I'll have the time.