Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guys...umm. I Just Came Back After 2 Years.

SirIsaacNewton

Hello all, rather a reintroduction, but i came back from cryostasis after 2 years. What's good now? Is my Banshee good at high level defense missions? How the hell do i install mods in my stuff? And what's the best warframe now? Thanks all, i'm quite lost with this ship...whoa, we have ships now, back then all we had was a tenno sitting in a pitch black void. Lol.

Banshee is still useful. Mods are installed from the arsenal (esc menu > arsenal, or back of the ship).

You might have to do the tutorial thing.

There's no 'best' warframe.

It might seem daunting, but take your time, take it all in, and it'll make perfect sense soon enough.

Banshee still amazing for endless missions if you know how to use her (dat sonar spam).

To install mods go to your arsenal. You can use your menu to jump there quickly or walk to the very back of your ship and enter it manually.

Best frame? Depends on who you ask.

Best weapon? Depends on who you ask.

I suggest going to the Wiki for finding out how things work in more detail.

Welcome back. 

Damn, this community is still shining, thanks for the help guys :D Also, my ship has a lot of offline segments, what?! Do i need to build parts for it then? I'm trying to read a forum post that lists the updates, but whoa, even the warframe mods are gone! TOO MUCH HAS CHANGED OMG, and I'm glad Banshee is still nice!!!

But one very important question,

we have real PVP now?

Nothing much as changed

- gorgon is still the best weapon, and available at the market as usual

- frost prime is still the only frame available in the void

- void tiers are still only T1 T2 and T3

- charged attacks with melee still are fun 

- vor is still only an easy boss on mercury

- the UI is still basic and functional

xD all lies

Here are some new frames:

"Top Hat Magician Warframe" who DOES NOT do children's parties (I know, pretty disappointing).

"Cowgirl Gunslinger Warframe" who only requires the ability to press 4 once in order to complete most missions.

"Dragon Warframe" who can utilize all basic elemental powers and gets moar monies because he is cool like that... and hot, and sick, and shocking.

And in terms of primes:

"Alien Prime" featuring a very interesting exoskeleton skull thing

"Nova Prime" who has two lava lamps on her head now rather than just one.

"Volt Prime" who has 300 energy max and still a useless ultimate to spend it all on. 

Ducrats

Then there is some 6 way conflict between:

"The Grineer Feminists Club"

"The Jedi Council"

"Ordis' Wife"

"The Robotics Club (meetings Wednesday and Thursday at lunch)"

"The Stalker Fan Club"

"The Tree Hugging Eco-Friendly Nazis"

Also, there is a guy who likes to siphon organisms into data to jerk off to in his mega computer database. Stay away from him. 

Primed Mods are also in the game now. Starring: Primed Reach. Big WHOOP.

Oh, and Arkwing...

They staple giant cardboard planks one each shoulder and toss you into space to fight flying thingies. 

I personally don't enjoy this.

Oh yeah, and there is also the "Cardboard Planks" Prime that came with Volt Prime.

Finally, melee has been changed to look all pretty and such whenever you decide to get rid of your energy. Enemies killed by this go to heaven.

Also, even more recently, they add in 3 new weapons:

1) 2 Boltors you can wear on your arms as weapons and poke people with at hugging range

2) A blob of Grineer feces you can put your hand into and shoot fire because that only makes sense.

3) And a big mean bow that refuses to to let you shoot your arrow unless you pull on its strings enough. Don't try to reason with the bow, he is very stubborn and will only shoot if you pull all the way, regardless of physics. 

Oh yes, and now you can bring a dog with you to fight. These dogs require absurd amounts of maintenance that will drain all your resources in a matter of days. 

I built one just to let it suffer and die. Interesting how these mammals grow from eggs. :P

If I were you, I'd save my time and just cook the eggs, make a nice breakfast for yourself. Kubrow Yolk is delicious! 

"The Jedi Council"

"Ordis' Wife"

"The Stalker Fan Club"

Painfully accurate. Painfully. 

"Top Hat Magician Warframe" who DOES NOT do children's parties (I know, pretty disappointing).

"Cowgirl Gunslinger Warframe" who only requires the ability to press 4 once in order to complete most missions.

"Dragon Warframe" who can utilize all basic elemental powers and gets moar monies because he is cool like that... and hot, and sick, and shocking.

And in terms of primes:

"Volt Prime" who has 300 energy max and still a useless ultimate to spend it all on. 

Ducrats

"The Jedi Council"

"Ordis' Wife"

"The Stalker Fan Club"

Also, there is a guy who likes to siphon organisms into data to jerk off to in his mega computer database. Stay away from him. 

Oh, and Arkwing...

They staple giant cardboard planks one each shoulder and toss you into space to fight flying thingies. 

Oh yeah, and there is also the "Cardboard Planks" Prime that came with Volt Prime.

Finally, melee has been changed to look all pretty and such whenever you decide to get rid of your energy. Enemies killed by this go to heaven.

1) 2 Boltors you can wear on your arms as weapons and poke people with at hugging range

2) A blob of Grineer feces you can put your hand into and shoot fire because that only makes sense.

3) And a big mean bow that refuses to to let you shoot your arrow unless you pull on its strings enough. Don't try to reason with the bow, he is very stubborn and will only shoot if you pull all the way, regardless of physics. 

Oh yes, and now you can bring a dog with you to fight. These dogs require absurd amounts of maintenance that will drain all your resources in a matter of days. 

I built one just to let it suffer and die. Interesting how these mammals grow from eggs. :P

If I were you, I'd save my time and just cook the eggs, make a nice breakfast for yourself. Kubrow Yolk is delicious! 

You should do this kind of summary after every patch owo

And in terms of primes:

Ducrats

"The Jedi Council"

"Ordis' Wife"

"The Stalker Fan Club"

Oh, and Arkwing...

This is the best post ever made.

I've had two long breaks in the last two years, but some things don't change:

1 Orthos sliding still wrecks enemies

2 Latron (and L.A. Tron prime) are still good

3 Vauban helmet is impossible to get

Biggest change mechanic-wise is probably the melee system and Damage 2.0.