Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr And Ember: Unwinnable Situations

RoboticApplesWithLasers

Just like the tonkor and strun, you simply copter in and quickly shoot. Bows are not that hard to hit with in med-short range, on top of using a stupid tanky frame like frost or valk who can also slow, please..

Frost, Valk are not balanced at all for conclave, both have way to high effective health and both possess abilities that are game changers.

If there was a competitive format of PvP or tournament on current PvP this is what you would see:

Valks and Frosts + bows or strun wraiths

Low skill cap on aim and tanky frames with bubble +1 slow, and Valks with warcry.

I've honestly seen more excaliburs, oberons, frosts and rhino primes than valkyres... I'm sorry to say you're a bit delusional mate... and warcy is nowhere near as annoying as frost's skillshot not only does it have a chance to kill you in one hit, it also slows you down,can hit from a distance, and it does't root him in place like warcry does, yet you don't see people complaining about him... 

also you don't seem to know the meaning of balance, she MAY have 600 armor but 50 shields and 100 health say otherwise, you may be taking slightly less damage to your health than other frames but the fact of the matter is it's still damage that doesn't regenerate so you can still get totally wrecked by a good player...

from all I've been reading this is turning more and more into a L2P issue, because seriously, it's not that hard to counter Valkyre at all...

Edited by R3DBelmont456

I've honestly seen more excaliburs, oberons, frosts and rhino primes than valkyres... I'm sorry to say you're a bit delusional mate... and warcy is nowhere near as annoying as frost's skillshot not only does it have a chance to kill you in one hit, it also slows you down,can hit from a distance, and it does't root him in place like warcry does, yet you don't see people complaining about him...

Don't forget Frost's 1st ability also has auto aim.

1. No Daikyu
2. No Frost or Valkyr
3. No Kogake

This is currently most of what I see running in conclave now a days

1. If you get killed by this weapon I have no sympathy for you... it is a high skill, high risk, high reward weapon, people with a mk1-braton will probably get a higher K/D by the end of that match then anyone using a bow will. Not to mention it runs out of ammo in nothing...

2. They'd need to get rid of any frame with an OP skill shot too then, like Volt, Oberon, Ember, etc...

3. This weapon is easily countered with Handspring and any shotgun or machinegun, hell you can even counter it with a melee weapon as fast as it if you also have martial magnetism...

You'll need to try harder mate... maybe if they increased the TTK from 1 second to 4 you'd be happy?...

Edited by R3DBelmont456

There is no high risk with the daikyu cause using a bow in globe or with valk takes the risk away.

Kogake will knock down 1/3 times even with handspring and is not hard to do in right spaces.

No spam 1s will one shot u, also volt p has the highest one and it still takes 3 to kill a valk

a Bow that takes 42 episodes to Charge up to Kill in a single hit is therefore Overpowered

right....

meanwhile in not crazy land, Killing in one shot to compensate for taking a century to Charge is called making it viable.

There is no high risk with the daikyu cause using a bow in globe or with valk takes the risk away.

Kogake will knock down 1/3 times even with handspring and is not hard to do in right spaces.

No spam 1s will one shot u, also volt p has the highest one and it still takes 3 to kill a valk

By the time they charge that bow up (and it has the highest charge up in the game despite being able to one shot...) I prolly would have killed them 3 times over. If it's a Valkyrie, I still woulda killed them 3 times over, especially if they're dumb enough to just stand there or run around charging their bow, 2-3 headshots with a latron prime is all it takes to bring a Valkyre down (that's not even 1.5 seconds...)

I have handspring and I have NEVER been repeatedly knocked down with a kogake because I stand up so fast I just end up flinging myself with my bo or coptering away before they can fist spam me to death, then I just blow them up with my latron prime or dual cestra while laughing... if you let yourself get repeatedly knocked over by a kogake user even with handspring you either have terrible net or conclave isn't for you...

I also am beginning to wonder if you play conclave at all... I've been one shot by oberon's Smite at full health even after the nerf WHILE using Valkyrie, same with Volt's electric attack and Excalibur's slash dash... any ability that hits you full force has a chance to one shot you due to the probability of crit, which in my opinion should be fixed damage in the head only instead of randomly generated in PvP (although this is something that DE is apparently going to address in the future if they haven't already...)

Edited by R3DBelmont456

You counterplay these abilities by running away. 

Or blowing them up. The way I see it, I'm probably going to die anyway. Get in for some Strun Wraith face blasting and either I'll shut Ember down, or someone else can take off her last 25 HP.

Soma Prime vs Valkyr = 6 damage, he copters away...
Braton Series = 5-8 damage, he copters away...
Karak series = 5 damage ...
3-4 shots from shotguns (dont ask for boar prime jisus)
And the secondarys...
2-3 damage... yes its really balanced, with actually mobility easy to dodge bullets, high ttk makes she too powerfull only you need a bo/p a weapon on choice and get ready to tank all the match without die....

Soma Prime vs Valkyr = 6 damage, he copters away...

Braton Series = 5-8 damage, he copters away...

Karak series = 5 damage ...

3-4 shots from shotguns (dont ask for boar prime jisus)

And the secondarys...

2-3 damage... yes its really balanced, with actually mobility easy to dodge bullets, high ttk makes she too powerfull only you need a bo/p a weapon on choice and get ready to tank all the match without die....

haha, I use Daikyu in FFA and I can say it's super balance, haha

I just shoot arrow to every door I pass, and some times I just shoot to a tunnel with no target, and at last.....20:1

So much risk XDDDD   Soma Prime & Karak touch me and I copt away.................................too dam much risk

of cuz i am a ember with #4............and I found the ulta way to use her, block when u using #4.

Edited by Cary2010haha

its is here the moment for this meme has come... I have found its time to shine.. also, its relevant

19fvrpjf957tojpg.jpg

look Valkyr is not so powerful if she was I would win every single time she was in my party instead of seeing her go down faster than my ember ever has, the bow 1 shots me, well I would be kinda disappointed if it didn't, also it is pretty much expected...

It is honestly not that hard to get 50/100 energy esp if you get energy surge.

Energy in general is way too generous. DE honestly needs to limit energy and health spawns to two spots per map.

"Energy running" is probably the best option to winning any conclave. As weapons don't compare to using a well planned ulti, spamming 1s, or in valks case turning 2-3 enemies into easy targets while taking 3-5 extra hits compared to other frames.

Valk is not balanced and is ruining conclave currently. Going into games against 2-4 valks shows the trend

People may be using valkyr because she is the only warframe from Conclave 1.0 metta  that has been implemented back. if zephyr were implemented, people would be crying even more than already oh and don't forget about Ash *shivers as I remember dark sectors against those guys* however, she relies more heavily on her weapons than any other frame because all her powers do is buff and debuff those around her,

Edited by -Hallow-

All I know is this: You can't counter World On Fire. You just can't.

Now, maybe Movement 2.0 will help this by letting you run away at proper speeds (maybe that explains why Kogake and Bo Prime haven't been touched either???) but that S#&$'s rage-inducing, yo.

Now, maybe Movement 2.0 will help this by letting you run away at proper speeds (maybe that explains why Kogake and Bo Prime haven't been touched either???) but that S#&$'s rage-inducing, yo.

Daikyu counters World on Fire pretty hard imo.

Ember runs at you and you just have to wait with your Daikyu and kill this b*tch. I played some team annihilations with Daikyu+Valkyr today and I got killed only 1 time by this ultimate, while I was able to stop 4-5 world on fire's ;) .

Edited by Feyangol

You could...counter WoF with Hysteria, Overcharge...accurate long range shooting...

Daikyu counters World on Fire pretty hard imo.

Ember runs at you and you just have to wait with your Daikyu and kill this b*tch. I played some team annihilations with Daikyu+Valkyr today and I got killed only 1 time by this ultimate, while I was able to stop 4-5 world on fire's ;) .

ha...............you playing with knights

we play dirty, use melee block when use WOF and you shoot me?

That's actually a good idea. I'll have to remember that next time I'm running Ember.

hahaha, you are not a knight anymore? ninja in knight XDDDDD

don't forget use fang :P it can take many many many hits

Edited by Cary2010haha

hahaha, you are not a knight anymore? ninja in knight XDDDDD

don't forget use fang :P it can take many many many hits

I never claimed to be a knight, heh.  If something is cheesy, like spamming slide attack with kogake + martial mag when Conclave 2.0 first rolled out, I'll admit it's cheesy, and don't gain any joy from using the tactic.

Suicidally running at an enemy capable of roflstomping you so easily is gonna get you killed... I don't know what else you expect from that.

You're fighting against Tenno, not the mass produced foot soldiers of the Grineer or Corpus. Every single other person in the Conclave is perfectly capable of killing you just as easily as you can kill them; don't get butthurt when the expected happens, it's what you signed up for when you joined the session.

Edited by FLSH_BNG