Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Randomly Disconnected - Unable To Login (5/22) [Megathread]

cheukyi6

(I posted this on another topic since they say to talk about it here, here it is)

Happened the same to me, first couldn't login (not website nor game) yesterday but after a while it got fixed on it's own.

Today i enter the game and first i got kicked out to login screen after a while and failed to join multiple squads and slow loadings, i thought my internet was bugging out or something so i restarted and tested it but it was fine, anyway i finally managed to get into a squad and went to do T2 Def for EXP after like 35 waves or something squad decides to leave and i want to leave as well but when we all selected extract it seems everyone left expect me i was still in the map no hud and bugged out couldn't move i even saw enemies spawning and attacking me, then the game finnaly puts me on a loading screen and i thought it was finnaly over, nope the loading bar doesn't move at all like it's frozen, i was forced to restart the game and now i can't login again, it seems something broke the game A LOT...

I'm not sure how recent this problem has been going on but yesterday I've been farming like crazy and I went to check the process of my stuff I was building and I ran into this problem. I then tried to reset my password but it said I haven't register my E-mail before. If you can fix this before the Bonus weekend. I'll thank you very much.   8:18 AM North America  

Server Downgrade are always OP ..... NOT

have the same issues as all other 

GG DE

btw i am rank 10 ingame (seeker ) not rank 0 (initiate) fix this pls too

Server Downgrade are always OP ..... NOT

have the same issues as all other 

GG DE

btw i am rank 10 ingame (seeker ) not rank 0 (initiate) fix this pls too

Rank in the forum is based on posts and not your game level.

I was on earlier today and it worked fine, had to go out for a few hours and when i come back, it crashed after a short while, waited a bit and had the failed login, tried several times and got in finally before it crashed at the end of a mission and of course when i got back in all that progress was gone. Then it crashed again and since that ive been unable to get back on.

Not happy give the bonuses that are running and the boosters that i bought to augment that and not having a great deal of time for the rest of the weekend to play.

The Server is Upgrading, just wait for a few minutes :)

This is why you may be experiencing login issues. Hang tight for a few minutes.

some relevant info... however that was many hours ago.. dunno if they are still doing it 

Lost resources, mods and oh soooo many xp :(

Where is this year of quality you promised ? I have asked that question almost everytime you did something new in warframe this year. 

Save for Tyl Regor everything seemed broken beyond belief... nothing but disappointment after disappointment... 

You are in the process of killing the game.

You make people look forward to sth and then making said sth extremely frustrating. 

Please don't bring that quote up again. Please.

Not only is login pretty impossible, but when you're in and play a mission, the game either forces a logout or just doesn't update your progress after the game.

Got screwed out of loads of XP and 12 sensors... Thank you very much for the booster DE :/

Edited by Leland_Gaunt

Figured I would check the forums as this seems like something we get when trying to log into the game while an update is actually going on.

DE, no offense but it appears this has been going on since yesterday and by now, some solution should have been found.