Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #53

[DE]Rebecca

I wish I could go on raids and use arcanes but I don't want to change my appearance do do so. can you please allow us to craft multiple standard, alt and prime helmets? I don't think it would be unfair.

What's the next warframe gonna be? Can you tell us?

Edited by DALOS

Question 1: Any plans to make previously obtained Mastery Sigils usable even though you've ranked past them? For example, I really liked how my Mastery Sigil looked at Seeker and Hunter ranks, and I would love to be able to use those again.

Question 2: Are you going to add a new Kubrow or Kubrow mod, that would make Kubrows able to gather loot for you, like the Carrier Sentinel?

Questions 3: Will there be a Primed Shotgun Ammo Mutation mod in the future? I feel like the normal Shotgun Ammo Mutation isn't doing a very good job at keeping your ammo up, for some shotguns.

Edited by Tuzark

1. Have you ever considered having a celebrity do voice over work for a new character? *cough* William Shatner *cough*

2. What do think about making a Warframe voted on by the players? You would provide 5 or so rough concepts/themes. Players would vote, Then repeat for each of the 4 abilities.

Q: Syndicate weapons, soon?

Q: When we 'll got a buff of daggers?

Q: When cloth physics will come in?

Q: Can we see armor Kub concept?

Q: Have we got a chance prisma armor for Kub/prisma items for Sentinels will come in a day?

Q: Lyset prime is possible?

Q: Snipers & shotguns buff, when does it come?

Q: News about new raid?

Q: News about Kub changes?

Q: Will there be a new Sentinel or not?

I find that using stamina for melee attacks, blocking and sprinting to close in on a target uses way too much stamina at once. I also thing that channeling uses up too much energy in one swing, especially with long reaching weapons, what are your thoughts on this matter?

Question: When will we get a nice little light blue bar under squadmates names to represent energy? I wish this was there every time I play Trinity.

Question: When will the Nexus app be updated?

Edited by imaxium