Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno!...tenno!...tenno...about The Scans For Simaris......

Zarozian

Did you all run out of Void Keys or something?

I mean we are at around 70% I feel that we're too close to be slacking off now~

Lets all spam some Void missions and bring newbies along so they can get free loot and BP that they don't even know what they are for~

By the way it took my new friend about 1800 keys to get about 900 scans..........

So I kinda figured you guys ran out of keys or something or got sick of scanning.......cause you know......

BUT THAT'S OKAY TENNO! BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN YOU GUYS!

LOVE IS THE ULTIMATE POWER!

GET OUT THERE AND SCAN SOME MORE! WE CAN TOTALLY DO THIS! ;D

No. I hate scanning.

Your friend did it, let him create the threads. Actually don't, waste of space.

Well my friends don't have share the same tolerance, patience, or love that I have for you forumers~<3

So they have me do it instead. o 3o Cause that's what friends are for!

It really doesn't matter if we're going to have to wait eons for the actual lore regardless of how fast we scan.

That's how I feel about it. So yeah. Not really caring~

Awe...Come on man have some optimism! ;D

Where's the energy?

I mean we know there's not gonna be anything interesting for a while until the Sentients arrive and the lore is the only thing that we are able to physically force it to come sooner by scanning more~

zar.... why arent you on the top 10? you loving scanning but i dont see your name though :(

Noble leader.

I have consumed most of my Void Keys back when Void Trader first came out. o -o

I have dug myself a hole.

900 scans and yet the top guy according to your screenshot is...623. Does not compute.

Go to the relay and look at it~

The top score was cut off~ You are looking at the guy in second place~

Is there a place where someon put the lore from these bc i remember reading the first one but now I cant find the rest.

Did you check the relay- 

Oh wait you are on PS4 I think the Wikia should have them. If not I will Inbox you screenshots~

Just chill out on this, dude. You're more likely to embitter people calling them out than anything. Just let them rest and go at their own pace.

Silly Merco!

People can't possibly be that easily irritable and be bitter over something as minor as this!

I think you should be more positive about people! o 3o

I check the rate. If anything, its gone up. 74.4% in 19.5days is actually ahead of schedule. Before i calculated to be 3.2-3.4% per day but were averaging 3.8% now. If we keep this up, we'll be done by next week.

Its only a weeks time. Think of it as an alternate to baro appear :)

Maybe we are scanning the first couple of targets too fast.

We could be putting too much pressure on the people writing the lore, and so we get a less-accessible scan target to buy them some time. Honestly, it buys me a needed break as well, after the first couple of targets completed (fast).

I don't think it is "rigged" (as in the numbers). as for the choice of simaris target, i don't think that is random anyway (so concept of rigging may not apply)

I am still scanning this, but instead of maybe 3-5 in one day for previous targets, I do it <=1 every day atm.

We will get it completed eventually :)

The change of pacing is welcome too (e.g. after this, we can go back to a couple of non-void ones, before I may feel like a break again).

Got a lot of keys. 

Can't be bothered scanning things. 

I do what everyone else is doing and wait for others to finish the scans and what not. 

That's the kind of attitude that nobody likes and it's the kind of negative attitude that ruins the community as a whole. =(

Please do your best!

I check the rate. If anything, its gone up. 74.4% in 19.5days is actually ahead of schedule. Before i calculated to be 3.2-3.4% per day but were averaging 3.8% now. If we keep this up, we'll be done by next week.

Its only a weeks time. Think of it as an alternate to baro appear :)

But we're trying to beat Baro. o -o

Maybe we are scanning the first couple of targets too fast.

We could be putting too much pressure on the people writing the lore, and so we get a less-accessible scan target to buy them some time. Honestly, it buys me a needed break as well, after the first couple of targets completed (fast).

I don't think it is "rigged" (as in the numbers). as for the choice of simaris target, i don't think that is random anyway (so concept of rigging may not apply)

I am still scanning this, but instead of maybe 3-5 in one day for previous targets, I do it <=1 every day atm.

We will get it completed eventually :)

The change of pacing is welcome too (e.g. after this, we can go back to a couple of non-void ones, before I may feel like a break again).

That's exactly what I thought at first......

But I can right something like that within a day and better too. So I figured they must of had someone focusing purely on writing all the lore for Simaris and it should take less than a day to write it unless they haven't mapped and planned how what the lore is going to be and already have things set in stone.

Which is why I assumed that DE had written and had planned and thought out everything ahead thoroughly before hand, as well as anticipated what could happen and would of mapped out the whole entire lore long ago and have had it set in stone for a long time awaiting reveal.

Not making things up as they go along.

Not interested in the damn scans. Not without an incentive(s)

inclined to agree with this recently.

Think the simaris target scans is really for people who wants the lore. But to access the lore themselves (for completionists), we only need 10 scans.

As for the standings, I think targeted scans are too much trouble. I could rake up 20k standings just by going to a Mercury Elimination and stealth scanning everything, which is arguably a lot easier than running multiple missions to go after a simaris target).

But even for farming standings, after getting the few on-time stuff, the only thing left is probably the transmutation mods, which is actually low on the necessity list. So eventually, even the standing farming may have have enough incentives themselves.

done 10 and never gonna do it again. btw u said ur friends have scanned 900 times

how come i don't see 900 on the scanning leaderboard on ur SS?

the highest is 623

FTFY

also this

Would it motivate people if I were?

Also- DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN SINCE I LAST MADE A SIMARIS THREAD? 

How do you people even remember stuff like that? o -o You guys stalking  me or something? o -o

wow wtf , 1800 key to get only 900? 

also how did he get so much key to start?

He used other people's keys. Clan members, Friends, Recruiting Channel, farmed them.

People be hardcore. If only more people were like that instead of being the guy who succumbs to "peer-pressure" and just join the rest of the crowd in what they're doing, you would achieve a lot of things and gain something called character. o 3o