Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno!...tenno!...tenno...about The Scans For Simaris......

Zarozian

Well, i've been scanning the target every time i do a void mission where i'm alerted to one, but i won't do missions solely to scan, that's not fun. Besides, if we take our sweet time scanning this one, the lore'll probably be written once it finishes.

I almost feel like this task was forgotten by the community.

It was a bad move to put the target beyond a Void wall, I was expecting less scans to be necessary at least.

It's running since ages and it will still take ages...

On my personal side, I scanned a lot, but now The Witcher 3 is out, and Novigrad is a bit far from the Void.

Don't care enough to run Void to get the scans. If one pops up when I'm happening to play the Void I'll do it, if not, do not care. It's boring and it's tedious to hunt for them. The 'lore' isn't even worth it nor does it justify you making these threads every time.

But seriously, stop with these threads already. You're getting as bad as BecomeLikeWater was with his constant and eventually annoying threads about the same topic.

Edited by Naith

I have about 45 scans now.. but most of those were just to get them out of the way.

Seriously.. having a thing with more hp then freaking Lephantis, while lvling weapons on a simple void mission, is a real pain.

They really mess up bladestorm when its in the room and having that thing wacking at your MD Console is no fun.

I once tried killing it with a 2 forma'd braton P for the lulz.. its hp only dropped by 1/4th of the total after i spend all my ammo.

I used to have a bit of fun when i encountered the target, like "Hey! something to break up the tedious farm."

But having Simaris continuily bugging me after I've scanned it 45 times already.

Its come to the point where i get reluctant to run voids, just cause i'm really tired of Simaris 's dialog.

BTW, does somebody know if un-equipping the scanners also prevents them from spawning?

Caus if not, the game is actually forcing you to participate in a side activity. I thought the whole point of Syndicates, Symaris and PvP was that they we're an optional thing for veterans to occupy their time.

BTW, does somebody know if un-equipping the scanners also prevents them from spawning?

Caus if not, the game is actually forcing you to participate in a side activity. I thought the whole point of Syndicates, Symaris and PvP was that they we're an optional thing for veterans to occupy their time.

if you dont have a scanner and youre solo the he shouldnt tell you one is in the area (i believe that rule is still in effect), BUT if a person in your party has one then it will show the message for everyone. and its never forces you to do the scan. you can completely just walk away from it and it only aggros if you get to close. if anything if you get aggro just run from him and in MD it should very VERY rarely spawn anywhere close to the defense, if it does just lead it away while your group defends the point (or let some one scan it).

syndicate stuff is optional to UNTIL you choose a faction then youre kinda forced into it since no matter which faction you choose, you will have a rival faction that will send death squads in your missions (which to be honest shouldnt really be a thing since its like "OH YOU DONT WANNA FIGHT WITH MY SIDE?! F U THEN DIE #%^#^!!!") 

Noble leader.

I have consumed most of my Void Keys back when Void Trader first came out. o -o

I have dug myself a hole.

ah i see. also i give you a +1 since youre the first to know what my name means, thank you :D

ah i see. also i give you a +1 since youre the first to know what my name means, thank you :D

I've always known what it means for the longest time.

Who could forget Noble Team and all the sacrifices they made in the Old War- I mean Reach.

But seriously, stop with these threads already. You're getting as bad as BecomeLikeWater was with his constant and eventually annoying threads about the same topic.

What happened to that guy.. 

can't really help out when the game crashes every time i try to scan one little dot on the target -_- so i just gave up on this chore...

DID YOU REALLY THINK IT WOULD BE THIS EASY???!!!

btw dont worry about it. Hes referring to the PC synthesis scanning.

Rate is currently 3.95% per day. Eta till completion 4 1/2 days.

Ok, then I'll guess that knowledge isn't the ultimate power, hence there is no reason for us to continue scanning... 

It just occurred to me as to why so many of you are so negative about things.....

IT'S BECAUSE NONE OF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN IN LOVE! D;

Have you ever been in love Lexa? =( 

Did you know that being in love can bring you the greatest happiness ever? Like you can do anything just for that one person that you love in the whole universe! You would go through hell everyday just to see the person you love. =)

Which is why I say LOVE!  Do it for love Lexa! 

SCAN FOR LOVE! EVERYONE WILL LOVE YOU IF YOU DO IT! >;O   Well maybe not everyone. o -o

BUT AT LEAST ME! D: I WILL LOVE YOU LE- Oh wait you're on console. >.>............ Never mind.