The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Valkyr Skin

S3EK3R

I have to agree with him here, valkyer looks well to flat chested, looks male to me for sure, or an guy dressing as an woman

All I can assume now is that because there are no corpus females it seems, Salad decided to make a female.

I'm hoping that the concept art is just a basic idea and I have the lovely figure of Valkyr back so i have something to compare my girlfriend so I can get her to leave my house without asking her to leave.

Yes she get very angry and typically punches me.

I have to agree with him here, valkyer looks well to flat chested, looks male to me for sure, or an guy dressing as an woman

We are in 2105. I suppose you're not on with the times, so allow me to explain: our society is evolving past the point where a female character is defined by her boobs and/or butt.

But hey, I suppose there's stll people who think a female character looks like a man if she doesn't have a d-cup. (You must hate Zephyr!)

Personally, the fact she almost looks androgynous is the only thing I like. It means original Valkyr was supposed to be a fierce genderless beast. After Alad V experimented on her, he stripped her out of the armor, leaving her feminine body exposed.

Edited by (PS4)Lun-Sei

We are in 2105. I suppose you're not on with the times, so allow me to explain: our society is evolving past the point where a female character is defined by her boobs and/or butt.

But hey, I suppose there's stll people who think a female character looks like a man if she doesn't have a d-cup. (You must hate Zephyr!)

Personally, the fact she almost looks androgynous is the only thing I like. It means original Valkyr was supposed to be a fierce genderless beast. After Alad V experimented on her, he stripped her out of the armor, leaving her feminine body exposed.

The entire body is masculine. The lack of bust just makes it more evident. 

The entire body is masculine.

There is something wrong with you, if you think a male can look like this (this waist, this arms, buttocks, chest). Yes, she's a bit.. unisexish, comparing with most other woman's designs in games with large hypertrophied assets, but still obviously female. People are different, guys.

I just don't know what to say, insulting and complaining about the man's nature isn't an option. I'm frustrated.

I love the re-skin but the lost potential of what could have been the origins of Valkyr, or Valkyrie, really makes me wonder if this is the correct way to go. 

I mean she wasn't all rage and anger before Salad V got his dirty mittens on her, she might have not screamed all her abilities to the face of the enemies, she might have had more shields and armor on her before now, and she might have had a primed version!!!

DE, so much Lore down the drain.

The skin is an excellent eye-candy that much i can say, but its cuts so much lore off her. Let that settle in for a bit.

Back to topic: Pls make it something else other than a re-skin. 

I'll pay plat, Hell, take all of my plat, I've been saving them just for this.

I love the re-skin but the lost potential of what could have been the origins of Valkyr, or Valkyrie, really makes me wonder if this is the correct way to go. 

I mean she wasn't all rage and anger before Salad V got his dirty mittens on her, she might have not screamed all her abilities to the face of the enemies, she might have had more shields and armor on her before now, and she might have had a primed version!!!

DE, so much Lore down the drain.

The skin is an excellent eye-candy that much i can say, but its cuts so much lore off her. Let that settle in for a bit.

Back to topic: Pls make it something else other than a re-skin. 

I'll pay plat, Hell, take all of my plat, I've been saving them just for this.

Eh, as I said: I've always seen the Unbroken/Prime version of Valkyr as having the same abilities, just fueled by a different emotion (either Heroism or Battle-crazed Bloodlust) instead of pain and anguish and rage.

Its not throwing lore down the drain, it's using a DIFFERENT lore than what some expected.

Edited by Morec0

Its not throwing lore down the drain, it's using a DIFFERENT lore than what some expected.

Indeed, while we know a little about the post-torture suit we knew absolutely nothing about the pre-torture suit. Sure, we made some guesses and attempted some correlation of possibilities but the fact remains the whole playfield was always open.

Also we know nothing about the [s|v]fx that this body-swap will ship with. Or any exotic augments that may be available by the time this is ready.

Edited by SilentMobius

Indeed, while we know a little about the post-torture suit we knew absolutely nothing about the pre-torture suit. Sure, we made some guesses and attempted some correlation of possibilities but the fact remains the whole playfield was always open.

Also we know nothing about the [s|v]fx that this body-swap will ship with. Or any exotic augments that may be available by the time this is ready.

Exactly. Defend your theories all you want, it's fun to do so and worth the brainstorming, but remember that the final call is DE's, whether it lines up with what you want or not. And if it doesn't then go back and reconsider your theories and start fresh. I've done, you've done, we all have to do it eventually.

If ever DE were to make an exception for the "cosmetics not affecting gameplay" thing, I'd say they should make it for this and have her Hysteria have its own unique Stance to go with a new VFX.

I prefer to think about this as a repair. Just visual return to previous look. So this skin will be comply with logic.

All my hopes i leave for Valkyr Prime

Aye, that's what I think as well - to truly know what Valkyr was like originally we'll have to wait for the Prime.

If ever DE were to make an exception for the "cosmetics not affecting gameplay" thing, I'd say they should make it for this and have her Hysteria have its own unique Stance to go with a new VFX.

Or even make an augment that allows hysteria to use the equipped melee weapon and stance. That keeps it all nice and general, doesn't tie the gameplay to the visual.

I do no what your talking about the new skin makes her more awsome and sexyer and she really doesnt look like a male it might be cose of the angle of the consept but if you seriesly think that this skin makes valkyr look like a male u need to see a doctor

I do no what your talking about the new skin makes her more awsome and sexyer and she really doesnt look like a male it might be cose of the angle of the consept but if you seriesly think that this skin makes valkyr look like a male u need to see a doctor

and remember this is just a consept its not ganna be 100% like this there are ganna be minor changes

AND lets change the subject to the tail i think the tip of the tail is ganna glow on your enegy collor!

OMG i just got an idea what if when u use ripline  that its ganna shoot out of your tail like a hook but do no will that look good

Edited by Aredator

I just logd in Warframe and 16.7 is tomorow and i have some hopes that they will add Valkyr skin in it but theres a im ganna say 20% of hapening

BUT IF I GET THIS SKIN TOMOROOOOOOOOOOOW OMG IM GANNA FLIP AND IM GANNA BE SO HAPPY

I just logd in Warframe and 16.7 is tomorow and i have some hopes that they will add Valkyr skin in it but theres a im ganna say 20% of hapening

BUT IF I GET THIS SKIN TOMOROOOOOOOOOOOW OMG IM GANNA FLIP AND IM GANNA BE SO HAPPY

Skin is probably around U17 not U16.7

Its a fan art right? No way the original valkyr look like this ... I mean, NOT A TAIL WTF... I love valkyr but its just... ugh ... strange.

NOP its a Consept art but u probably can remopve the tail if u dont like it