Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Want A Cat Pet, I Want The Bird Pet Seen In A Devstream.

(PSN)Lun-Sei

Not really important what they give us pets. I would like to see catlike/feline pets more kubrow types and some lizard/amphibian/birdlike pets.

More sentinels with new sentinel weapons because those poor dudes doesn't given enough variations and now it's the time to revisit to them.

As the pets if degradation removed then those pets are considerable to use but with the risk they are enough vulnerable the mood to use them is low.

Personaly I just not breed any and if I do after I put them into stasis to keep them alive.

What I would like to see more is a lot more mercenary type unit or pirate whom can be hired for missions or you can use them permanently but you need to levelling them too. You can give weapons from arsenal and then rdy for the action. With this move the specters would be more useless but this atleast a viable thing and no need to grind all the time to make specters.

I never was a cat person. Plus, that cat's gonna be useless if I already have a kubrow.

However, this has always interested me:

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140110233958/warframe/images/b/ba/03_-_Upcoming_bird-type_enemy_for_the_jungle_tileset_concept_art.png

...Pet bird, plz.

Yah well I want Carrie Underwood in some daisy Dukes serving me a couple cervezes in the Bahamas. We don't get what we want