Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Straw Poll] What Should Be The Fate Of Stamina?

Buzkyl

Stamina can go, and I don't think it will be missed once it's gone. Then Chroma can maybe get something decent with Toxin elemental. Blue gets to be a tesla coil that can destroy enemies with their own attacks, White is a walking wall of armor, Red is a pretty good backup healer, Green... can run further. And block more. Whoo.

yeah, people use copter beacuse of stamina restriction.

my suggestion :

1. remove stamina

2. add blocking bar that shatters if we block too much. the durability of the blocking bar depend on the weapon used.

I think there should be some Stamina, but it needs to have three different rates:-

1) VERY GENEROUS for sprinting

2) MEDIUM GENEROUS for parkour moves

3) STINGY (but still more generous than what we have now) for melee, blocking and melee combos (and tweak these accordingly).

We are space ninjas, yes, but no living creature has infinite stamina.  The way we are now is embarrassing - running out of puff after the length of a room, but to have notionally infinite stamina would just be throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

As a rule of thumb, on an average map, we should only run out of stamina after we've run/parkoured across half of it (i.e. through half the rooms), and there should be an audible and gradually increasing "heavy breathing" effect that kicks in about 3/4 of the way through that.