Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Red Veil And You

Trylobyte

I think torture is worse than "Just " killing.

There's usually 2 ways of looking at it. You can say its torture but another person can say it's "enhanced interrogation techniques". It's entirely possible that they're also not actually trying to torture the Grineer strapped to the table but are trying to intimidate answers and some such by appearing as though they were going to kill/mutilate him but with context that you receive that consists of no more than a fleeting glance, you would think they are torture technicians as opposed to them possibly using guile and trickery.

There's usually 2 ways of looking at it. You can say its torture but another person can say it's "enhanced interrogation techniques". It's entirely possible that they're also not actually trying to torture the Grineer strapped to the table but are trying to intimidate answers and some such by appearing as though they were going to kill/mutilate him but with context that you receive that consists of no more than a fleeting glance, you would think they are torture technicians as opposed to them possibly using guile and trickery.

mhm.. that could be right.

Wow, 4 salty replies in a row xD

What can we say? If people made a thread about how the Arbiters of Hexis are just elitists who judge everyone for not wanting to join up with whatever Illuminati stuff their "truth"  and "path" is, there'd be more salt there than in the sea. Maybe people in the Red Veil are just sick to death of being called 'edgelord' or 'psycho' or 'fanatic' when it's almost no different to what the Tenno do daily.

It irritates me how quick people are to judge another because of what it appears to be instead of what it really is.

It irritates me how quick people are to judge another because of what it appears to be instead of what it really is.

Can you reallly blame them though? Right now we know next to nothing of the syndicates and from a new player's perspective we have only the flavor text and introductory lines to get an idea of what they're all about, red veil's pretty much just goes "hurr durr we're edgy and we will kill corruption", let alone the far more sinister air they give than the rest of the syndicates.

I am not saying it's okay to quickly jump to these conclusions and remain that way, but it can't really be blamed entirely when all that is shown about the syndicate is not something that precisely gives a good idea about it. I understand the paragon-renegade relation that was given earlier for instance, but the problem is that it's not evident enough, such as with what they consider corruption and stuff like that.

Edited by RahuStalker

Can you reallly blame them though? Right now we know next to nothing of the syndicates and from a new player's perspective we have only the flavor text and introductory lines to get an idea of what they're all about, red veil's pretty much just goes "hurr durr we're edgy and we will kill corruption", let alone the far more sinister air they give than the rest of the syndicates.

I am not saying it's okay to quickly jump to these conclusions and remain that way, but it can't really be blamed entirely when that is all that is shown about the syndicate is not something that precisely gives a good idea about it. I understand the paragon-renegade relation that was given earlier for instance, but the problem is that it's not evident enough, such as with what they consider corruption and stuff like that.

That's true. I'm hoping that there'll be something to flesh out the syndicates more (such as quests they offer as an introduction, or as raids on the enemy leader) because I personally would like some light shed on all of them - for the Veil's reputation be it unfair or well-deserved and for the scrutiny of the other five.

Red Veil are, to me, the only syndicate that seems to have the same, exact mission as the Tenno. Chaotic arbiters of balance fueled by hate and rage, locked under the strict control of a rigorous martial tradition. *shrug* I like them best out of all of them. 

Plot Twist: Ordis was Discovered CUZ LOTUS WORKed with Sentients. , ORdis was attacked and just before ordis could get the truth out, he had to wipe himself out( I remember there were lies) in order to prevent sentient control. I personally think the sentient Evil side its still in him. ( he sometimes says bad things like eyes are bleeding from our warframe colors and wishes we return covered in blood while quickly changing to safe , he probably is fighting 24/7 over the program installed in him to go  against the tenno.

Do not Lift the veil, Do not Open The Door, Do not split the Dream...... The dream That we are good guys, the dream that we are the heroes, maybe ordis is being controlled or he is just waiting for something... some key phrase to activate his memories.... some key phrases triggered by sertian events in a sertian timeline ...... Maybe hoping for the syndicates to somehow realize the truth and help the tenno wake up.        in tHis case what if Red veil Found out that Lotus was actually the tread O. O . *Special mission tenno. hunt down the lotus*

as far as I know, the lotus guided us to cryo sleep and as far as I am concerned we never needed any to begin with, given the fact we can repair dna deterioration ( as we do in kubrows) and the Fact that we are infested with the virus that makes us able to understand the infested when they talk, we are a part of them ( while not completly),    Sleeping in cryo sleep so we could be captured?    I mean not even the sentients could kill some some warframes ( i bet trinity was op in that fight) how do you kill the Guys u cannot even hope to defeat?  .... Deception  ....  Deception will always be Stronger than brute force.