Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Combination Even Possible?....has Anyone Ever Experienced It?

Once again, I'm not sure if someone has mentioned this before, so if they have, I apologize for bringing it back up. Anyways...

So I, like many of you, have been tracked down and hunted by either the Stalker, the Harvester, or G3. However I was wondering has anyone been hunted down by a combination of the 2 or even more epic...a combination of all 3 at the same time?

Actually, my real question is, is that even possible. Like is it even allowed for all 3 to descend upon you at the same time.

I think the worst combination possible is (and if possible at all) for the Stalker, the Harvester, G3, Syndicate hit squad to all somehow descend upon you while you were on a T4 defense mission and Corrupted Vor pops up at the same time just for the heck of it. That would be epic.

Of course that will not happen, but if it did, it would be epic...and I would undoubtedly fail in fighting them all at once, especially if you were by yourself.

DE actually if you could make that possible and have all of them descend upon me at once (JUST ONE TIME THOUGH) in a game so I can experience that epicness, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers.

Not possible... 1 spawn nullifies the other (G3 and Zanuka could never spawn together, because one only appears on Grineers tiles, the other, on Corpus, and they are controlled by level, even the mixed ones have a main side).

Stalker nullifies the other 2. As do the other 2 nullify stalker.

Edited by nmuaddib

Not possible... 1 spawn nullifies the other (G3 and Zanuka could never spawn together, because one only appears on Grineers tiles, the other, on Corpus, and they are controlled by level, even the mixed ones have a main side).

Stalker nullifies the other 2. As do the other 2 nullify stalker.

WAIT CROSSFIRE MISSIONS IT IS POSSIBLE

plausible.

it won't happen though. the only 'combination' that myself or anyone else i've seen see is Syndicate Death Squads and one of the Assassins. because the Syndicate Death Squads are a few notches below those Assassins most of the time.

Ive Had Vor and stalker BOTH show up at the same time...damn was that one crazy ! T4 S, Vor shooting gold S#&$, stalker going zerker on EVERY THING, Vor included oddly enough xD It was Quiet the battle royal.

I half expect Vor and Stalker to start S#&$ talking each other as they tried to kill us and each other XD

Edited by Azur_Fenix

Apparently, it *used* to be possible to spawn both the Stalker and either the G3 or the Harvester if there was a host migration in the match. The chances were abysmal but I believe there was proof of this happening once or twice. I don't know if it's possible to get all three with Crossfire but the likelihood seems very, very low.

You can only have a one hunter (Stalker/Harvester/G3/Syndicate) encounter per mission. Corrupted Vor and Manics are a different class of enemies, and may spawn in conjunction with hunters.

However, a host migration after one happens can result in a different one spawning 3-5 minutes after the host migration, although I am uncertain of the other prerequisites for a double encounter.

I have encountered the Stalker and a Syndicate at the same time. The host rage quit when the Syndicate spawned, and we didn't pay much attention to the cluster of Ancients in one corner of the Interception map. A few minutes later in the same round, the Stalker appeared and was promptly dispatched.

Edited by Kthal

lolol....yeah I've had stalker and Vor happen before. although that combo can be expected as Vor will for sure show up at some point on a T4 mission so you are really just waiting to see if stalker will show up.

And yes I got killed by Vor while trying to kill the Stalker while trying to not let the mission objective fail, and then if my memory serves me correctly I promptly ended up failing the mission objective anyways. Thanks Vor.

No, because there is one side being invaded, that is what would guide the G3 or Zanuka Spawn... That is what I meant with "mixed ones have a main side".

Anyway, I believe Crossfires are too low level for at least G3.

Edited by nmuaddib

No, because there is one side being invaded, that is what would guide the G3 or Zanuka Spawn... That is what I meant with "mixed ones have a main side".

Anyway, I believe Crossfires are too low level for at least G3.

Levels affect spawn chance ?

I've been in an invasion on a Corpus tileset and had the G3 spawn. Pretty sure it was much higher level too, but it may have worked because the Grineer were invading. Otherwise, I doubt they could have spawned. 

I know it was a corpus tileset too, I just don't remember the planet for sure. Almost certainly Europa or Pluto. 

Edited by Tesseract7777