Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Combination Even Possible?....has Anyone Ever Experienced It?

If it happens. Hopefully the G3 will also attack the Harvester and the Stalker since Lore-wise they pretty much will attack anything. That should help out the Tenno, because obviously the Stalker has one target in mind and that is you, and the Harvester is also pretty much programmed to only target you, so unless something else goes after them they will be honed in on you. But I believe the G3 will not only target you, but will attack the other factions too just because they are boss like that.

....and of course Vor can just be Vor. Do his thing.

Its not possable for stalker harvester and g3 to spawn at once, you only get one.

However, its technicly possable for the players in your squad to get a assisian pop one after another, on top of syndicate, and manics.

Ive seen two stalkers and a corrupted vor in game once. never 3 though, thankfully.

You will never see G3 on earth, too low level. I don't know the exact cut, but I think it is 20-25 minimum, this is why we hunt G3 in Ceres.

Nope thats false. Ive had g3 spawn on earth exterminate 3 times on me.

-first time it was solo mission and i was looking for kubrow egg.

-2nd time i was helping someone when they spawn

-3rd time i was in a group for g3 hunt and i specifically told them to go to earth after 3 tries on saturn survival didnt spawn them. Within 2mins, g3 spawned.

------------

Corrupted Vor and stalker can spawn at the same t4 mission.

So in theory, if you get a host migration, you could go against Vor, stalker and the death squad, all in one mission.

----------

Also, didnt someone once got stalker to spawn twice in 1 mission from host migration?

You will never see G3 on earth, too low level. I don't know the exact cut, but I think it is 20-25 minimum, this is why we hunt G3 in Ceres.

This is not true. They can come for you on any grineer mission. I saw them on earth many many times.

Also, didnt someone once got stalker to spawn twice in 1 mission from host migration?

I have, although I expect that it cannot happen with all host migrations and it is entirely possible that the hunter code has been tweaked since then.

For everyone who keeps talking about Corrupted Vor, he is not a hunter. Corrupted Vor is a completely different type of enemy which does not have RNG on his appearing (aside from the time), and as such can spawn at the same time as the Stalker.

As for levels, any hunter can show up in any applicable mission regardless of level. While lower mastery players (<2?) cannot be deathmarked, hunters can go after other players in the same mission as them. I have been in several missions on Earth as an MR19 with MR0 players, and have had the Stalker show up chasing me on numerous occasions.

Edited by Kthal

@Kthal - I think everyone brings up Vor because in my original post or in one of my posts I mentioned it would be an epic combination if G3, Harvester, Stalker, Syndicate squad all descended upon you while you were in a T4 defense fighting Corrupted Vor. So I think that's why people have continued to talk about Vor. But yes you stand corrected to say that he is not a hunter.

I've only had Corrupted Vor and Stalker attack me at the SAME exact time; once while solo-ing a T4 Defense. don't know if that counts. Making glitches and bugs occur.

Here's proof (screenshots included): https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/461425-stalker-and-vor-team-up-to-challenge-me-to-tenno-combat-%E0%B2%A0-%E0%B2%A0/?view=findpost&p=5136422

Edited by zaxiade