Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted Ancient Synthesis Lore Is Out

Kaokasalis

The Healer is 150 years old. This puts things in perspective. Is this entry chronologically BEFORE the Eviscerator though? Could be.

There are bodyguards, not Grineer with them.

Considering she is 150 years old, quite some time can have passed since the betrayal.

Yet she speak of the orokin as if they are still around.

I am beginning to wonder if the Sentients did corrupt biotech because of how heavily the Orokin telied on cloning and engineering.

What if the weapons turned against them were their biosoldiers, their clones?

What if the Sentients are somehow responsible for the Infestation?

The Healer is 150 years old. This puts things in perspective. Is this entry chronologically BEFORE the Eviscerator though? Could be.

There are bodyguards, not Grineer with them.

Considering she is 150 years old, quite some time can have passed since the betrayal.

Yet she speak of the orokin as if they are still around.

I am beginning to wonder if the Sentients did corrupt biotech because of how heavily the Orokin telied on cloning and engineering.

What if the weapons turned against them were their biosoldiers, their clones?

What if the Sentients are somehow responsible for the Infestation?

We should have this organized with the codex lore in in a time line or rather a sequence of events that took place one after another, in order.

So it would be the Excalibur Codex Entry that goes first so it should look like this:

Excalibur Codex

Lancer Imprint

Ember Prime Codex

Rhino Prime Codex Entry

Mag Prime Codex Entry

Stalker Codex Entry

Eviscerator Imprint

Corrupted Ancient Imprint

Anti-Moa Imprint

Kinda like that maybe.....

ALSO IT'S TIME TO SCAN RIGHT AWAY!

WE CAN GET THIS NEXT ONE REALLY FAST BECAUSE IT'S NO LONGER IN THE VOID!

I'LL LEAD DA CHARGE! FOLLOW ME EVERYONE! O 3O HUEHUHEUHHEHUE!

By the by, where have people found targets already?

I've just started a dozen Corpus missions on different planets and haven't got any to spawn yet.

there are no grineer-conflicts currently ongoing, but i have a horrible feeling that it is the red invasion only crewmen, that teleport into the grineer storage and bunk rooms

The current target is the Detron Crewman, found mostly in Jupiter. It's a bit finicky since in-game wise there's no distinction between names of Dera Crewmen and Detron Crewmen, but at least you know now.

I just thought of something... If Onotella or whatever was her name was absorbed by infestation... and all ancient healers are made from her... does this mean that we fight her to this very day? Holy S#&$... That's depressing...

I just thought of something... If Onotella or whatever was her name was absorbed by infestation... and all ancient healers are made from her... does this mean that we fight her to this very day? Holy S#&$... That's depressing...

I read it more as she was one of many subsumed into the masses of flesh. Perhaps minds simply take longer to break down.

her consciousness, such as it is once consumed, could very well still be with us, watching. the real question is, have her thoughts changed, liked alads did before he cured himself, or is she trapped, unable to scream as her flesh destroys everything around her.

her consciousness, such as it is once consumed, could very well still be with us, watching. the real question is, have her thoughts changed, liked alads did before he cured himself, or is she trapped, unable to scream as her flesh destroys everything around her.

It seems they aged veeerry slowly. That alone make me think they are somehow still in there.

The current target is the Detron Crewman, found mostly in Jupiter. It's a bit finicky since in-game wise there's no distinction between names of Dera Crewmen and Detron Crewmen, but at least you know now.

Ah yes, I've managed to find them now, thanks.

Still, it seems their spawn rate is not 100%, like with the Ancients.

This is really interesting in that it prior to this we assumed that ancients were something akin to the infested's "final form."   Now it seems as though Ancients themselves may be some kind of "side effect" of the infestation gaining access to this Lorist flesh-mending power.  Creating a subset of infested that instead of being based on a corpse, are instead "grown" infested flesh. 

Ontella was able to regrow a whole lost limb with this power, given the decentralized nature of the Infested, it's possible that ancients (or ancient healers at least) may be able to reproduce via fragmentation, similar to a starfish.

I was about to think that killing them would be pointless then. but then I realized just like the real life starfish its only pointless if you left bits of them alive.

attacks like channeled weapons completely disintegrate them.

A great lore entry to read.  Very creepypasta stuff though. Ontella might still be inside the Ancient Healers somehow, still enduring death a thousand thousand times, screaming for freedom or the sweet release of death.  *shudder*

Odd, this one seems specific to the Ancient Healer, since he mentions she was a healer. I wonder if the other types of Ancients were other types of Loras, he mentioned Combat.

Also I'm curious as to when it took place. Clearly its more advanced than it is now, but they referred to Tenno as "The Betrayers..." so that makes me think after we destroyed the Orokin. This must be soon after the Tenno betrayed the Orokin and wiped them out and much of the technology and groups (Lora) created by the Orokin are still alive. Later on the technology was lost through the ages.

Alternatively it could be the wiping out of the Orokin was not a quick event, at least not in the basic sense, it may have happened over a few years and this was during it, but I'd prefer my first idea.

Warframe needs to be an awesome RPG today.

Goes down or not, I think some well written books would be good. Sadly its hard to work Fan books since there is nothing to work on. The Fall of the Orokin reminds me of the Horus Heresy for Warhammer 40K.

Edited by Lightsmith

Odd, this one seems specific to the Ancient Healer, since he mentions she was a healer. I wonder if the other types of Ancients were other types of Loras, he mentioned Combat.

Also I'm curious as to when it took place. Clearly its more advanced than it is now, but they referred to Tenno as "The Betrayers..." so that makes me think after we destroyed the Orokin. This must be soon after the Tenno betrayed the Orokin and wiped them out and much of the technology and groups (Lora) created by the Orokin are still alive. Later on the technology was lost through the ages.

Alternatively it could be the wiping out of the Orokin was not a quick event, at least not in the basic sense, it may have happened over a few years and this was during it, but I'd prefer my first idea.

Goes down or not, I think some well written books would be good. Sadly its hard to work Fan books since there is nothing to work on. The Fall of the Orokin reminds me of the Horus Heresy for Warhammer 40K.

Killing the leaders can bring down the empire eventually but it won't be quick.

Also Excalibro Prime spared the Orokin recovery team.

Yes he did blind them, but his RJ did not hit them.

Then he proceed to super jump / charged jump / copter / directional melee to GTFO.

This means a great deal. At least we know the Tenno have a moral compass (Hey those Lorist and Dax/Guardians never hurt us, I will leave them be)

Then he proceed to super jump / charged jump / copter / directional melee to GTFO.

This means a great deal. At least we know the Tenno have a moral compass (Hey those Lorist and Dax/Guardians never hurt us, I will leave them be)

How did his RJ not hit them, this lore clearly happened before it was nerfed.

Also my thoughts on it all are the Orokin are the ruling class, perhaps a different form or being all together, through machines or genetic manipulation themselves. So when I read the Orokin were killed by the Tenno I think the actual species (or subspecies) and therefore without the leaders the empire quickly broke down, likely hastened by the infested.

Edited by Lightsmith

The question though, where is Lotus in this? Ordering the Tenno to kill the infeated, or are the Tenno acting on his own?

There were lies told, and it is now obvious we don't know what really happened in the war.

The Tenno did not sleep after the betrayal, or they were woken up more times than one.

I am not saying Lotus is evil and all that, just there are some shady details she do not want the Tenno to know about.

How did his RJ not hit them, this lore clearly happened before it was nerfed.

Also my thoughts on it all are the Orokin are the ruling class, perhaps a different form or being all together, through machines or genetic manipulation themselves. So when I read the Orokin were killed by the Tenno I think the actual species (or subspecies) and therefore without the leaders the empire quickly broke down, likely hastened by the infested.

The Orokin sound like Elves. Silken skin, beautiful, ornaments and symmetry, uses gold, white and energy and live hundreds of years.

Kinda interesting to see what we got on this lore bits, so far it seems that what the stalker entry said isn't entirely correct. The Tenno didn't really go on a mass rampage and killed everyone but rather only the Orokin itself, while sparring the Corpus and Grinners for some reason.

Edited by SaintLucifer

Why is everyone assuming that the Tenno used a movement ability like Super Jump or Slash Dash? It sounds to me like it just did a wallrun when it got out. 

lol agreed. In lore you don't need to apply game skills.

Kinda interesting to see what we got on this lore bits, so far it seems that what the stalker entry said isn't entirely correct. The Tenno didn't really go on a mass rampage and killed everyone but rather only the Orokin itself, while sparring the Corpus and Grinners for some reason.

I thought the Stalker said the Orokin. It didn't mention everyone, I never got that impression.

Edited by Lightsmith

Well my impression when the stalker said the tenno killed the Orokin, is just killing the leaders and anyone else that is responsible for their grudge.

Also could the twin queens be lorists or however you say the word. My reasoning is that there is now time stamp at when the text is talking about, and going off the word ancient for the infested ancient unit. The twin queens could possibly be able to keep themselves alive for however many years to now.

Well my impression when the stalker said the tenno killed the Orokin, is just killing the leaders and anyone else that is responsible for their grudge.

Also could the twin queens be lorists or however you say the word. My reasoning is that there is now time stamp at when the text is talking about, and going off the word ancient for the infested ancient unit. The twin queens could possibly be able to keep themselves alive for however many years to now.

Possibly. But the timestamp is still vague. After Stalkers story yes. And before the Moa synthesis.

This is maby the Plague that is mentioned.

Still, this is about how the infested Ancient came to be among the corrupted. Since no other infested are under the Sentrys control, safe to say it is because of either the genetic makeup or the devices.

I am starting to see this like an RTS.

Soldiers.with guns.

Guardians/Dax with gun and melee.

Moas and Osprays.

Heavy robots for support.

Offensive/defensive clones supporting the fighters like casters.

Tenno would be a Herounit and only 1 allowed at a time.