Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Vs. Predator

Omnimorph

Pretty much every mass damaging ult will easily kill the predator (Crush, Miasma, Reckoning.) Some ults like Mesa's Peacemaker are too slow to be effective tho. Some utility skills like Radial Disarm are useful in disabling the Predator's equipment too.

Edited by Jangkrik

Predator is relatively weak when compared to us kinda like how Tokyo Ghoul characters are relatively weak compared to other manga/anime.

Their isn't nuch a predator has that we don't besides having thermal vision but that's really it, we'll cheese them pretty easily.

I have a 50/50 bet that this thread is gonna be moved to Off Topic

It's simple. Just bring your 50 forma boltor prime and hold down the left mouse button until it's dead. See? simple. And if that doesn't work just spam miasma or bring a Mesa that's built for efficiency.

THE YAUTJA CANNOT CONCEIVE OF THE POWER OF OUR CHEESE.

Pretty much every mass damaging ult will easily kill the predator (Crush, Miasma, Reckoning.) Some ults like Mesa's Peacemaker are too slow to be effective tho. Some utility skills like Radial Disarm are useful in disabling the Predator's equipment too.

peacemaker too slow? wat?

I have seen enemys being flung through the map at the speed of sound by Mag only to be shot down by Mesa.

Predator could only kill Mesa if he used equipment like Stlaker that makes him untargetable

Edit: I'd bring my Amprex with sinister reach. Lightning everywhere #getrekt

Edited by Helch0rn

Predator is relatively weak when compared to us kinda like how Tokyo Ghoul characters are relatively weak compared to other manga/anime.

Their isn't nuch a predator has that we don't besides having thermal vision but that's really it, we'll cheese them pretty easily.

I have a 50/50 bet that this thread is gonna be moved to Off Topic

We DO have an alternative to heat vision though.

Just use the codex scanner. If it's scannable, it will glow. Even through walls. Useful for detecting guards in Spy missions.

Even without powers the Warframes are capable of trucking anti-tank rockets from bombards; and we can call on any number of ridiculous weapons to counter the Predator's equipment.

Maybe if a Predator got the drop on a lone tenno; even then I doubt it.

Predator is basically a  low armored stealth frame that uses the equivalent of venka, tonbo, and a homing glave; a shoulder mounted opticor, a built in codex scanner, and a nuke ulti on bleedout.

So the Predator is basically Loki Ash

FYP

Predator is not even half as tough as a Tenno.

It can get injured by modern day 7.62mm bullets and it was serious enough that Predator needed to extract the bullet. Leading to the infamous jungle scream.

The Tenno shrug off Corpus Sniper Lanka shots that punch through 5 meters of spess steel / concrete.

I don't think there is any small arm in the world right now that can punch through 5 meters of concrete.

Let alone armor grade steel.

Edited by fatpig84

FYP

A hugely watered down Ash maybe.

Predators in general are quite weak compared to Tenno, even without their powers. They're fast enough to deflect barrages of bullets with just single small dagger, and they can tank way more damage. Plus a Tenno's agility exceeds theirs by far, and this isn't even taking into account Movements 2.0.

Also the xenomorphs in my opinion would probably give a little more challenge. Smart AIs anyone? And that is only if the powers are disabled when you compare them to the infested. Booben could dominate them with vortex like premutalist infested.

Also the xenomorphs in my opinion would probably give a little more challenge. Smart AIs anyone? And that is only if the powers are disabled when you compare them to the infested. Booben could dominate them with vortex like premutalist infested.

I doubt it. An experienced Elite Predator can basically solo a nest of Xenomorphs. A lone Tenno without powers would probably find a challenge in fighting a Queen.

A hugely watered down Ash maybe.

Predators in general are quite weak compared to Tenno, even without their powers. They're fast enough to deflect barrages of bullets with just single small dagger, and they can tank way more damage. Plus a Tenno's agility exceeds theirs by far, and this isn't even taking into account Movements 2.0.

Are we taking into consideration only the first movie, the first two movies, the three predator movies or AvP as well?

If we'd consider only the first two (i'm considering just these), then the big guy at the second movie has a lot of tools at his disposal. Glaive, spear gun, net gun, etc ... Also i wonder how all the different spectrometers would come into play.

Are we taking into consideration only the first movie, the first two movies, the three predator movies or AvP as well?

If we'd consider only the first two (i'm considering just these), then the big guy at the second movie has a lot of tools at his disposal. Glaive, spear gun, net gun, etc ... Also i wonder how all the different spectrometers would come into play.

Not sure about the OP, but I was taking all of the Predator movies into account. I don't even see Wolf being able to do much (the Predator from AvP2) and he's by far the most impressive Pred we've seen (in the movies at least) thus far.

As far as the 1st two movies goes, look at it like this....do you see Danny Glover taking down a Tenno? Lol

Not sure about the OP, but I was taking all of the Predator movies into account. I don't even see Wolf being able to do much (the Predator from AvP2) and he's by far the most impressive Pred we've seen (in the movies at least) thus far.

As far as the 1st two movies goes, look at it like this....do you see Danny Glover taking down a Tenno? Lol

Maybe if the glaive got stuck on the wall and he managed to impale it into the Tenno.

Oh wait our Glaive explodes.

Never mind, he won't get there.