Ask A Cephalon, June 8

DE_Adam

Our swords are so resistant they can block anything and stay sharp as new, whats the secret behind it? some rare metal? the way it's forged? what is it?

The cephalons, like you, who created you? who is the head behind this kind of AI?

How did the grineer managed to create an entire "city" under water? and why?

Doesn't matter how big is the fall, it won't ever hurt us, how can our legs take all this pressure without problems?

The infested, i have heard "myths" how it started, but, how did it really started?

The infested can take control not only of living things but also not living beings, like Moas, drones, or even entire ships.. but why? why does some kind of biological virus take control of non organic beings?

(i will edit this topic if i remember more questions)

You mentioned something about syndicate channels. The only thing we hear from them is do this, do that, or here is a squad of death. How is it you pick up these syndicate channels? Why can't we tap into these, and find out about this comedy broadcast? We have a broadcaster already aboard the ships that pick up random Grineer, and Corpus chatter, but nothing beyond that even though your in the exact same faction as us.

Who is the Stalker & why do he and the lotus stand apart. Also how can he use the abilities of other frames is it his helmet or has he found a way to push beyond the tenno warfames limitations. 

Also how come the ships in the void have infested ancients but the infested infection doesnt spread to any of the rest of the crew.

Edited by Logos87

Some questions from me:

A. Why does Steel Meridian hate The Perrin Sequence? They don't have any reason to be enemies because their ideologies don't seem to be conflicting. Also, why do the Arbiters hate TPS?

B. Why can't we make our own Zanuka? We know that Alad dissected lots of Tenno for the components to build Zanuka. But proven that we can build those components ourselves, why can't we build the Zanuka?

C. How did Alad mass produced the Zanuka Hunter? We know that he no longer had access to Warframe parts after he was exiled.

D. Do you have any information of the old war in your databanks? I'm curious why we betrayed the Orokin.

E. Are there any other canine like Kubrows in the solar system? If so, do they lay eggs like the Kubrows do?

F. How do Red Veil and New Loka control their specters? They're infested and they don't have any control device implanted like Hexis' Corrupted Lancers.

Edited by Jangkrik

My dear Cephelon Cordylon,

If the prime versions of the warframes are the orokin orginals, then why do we have more normal warframes than we do primed ones?  This query has been interfering with my thought processes for a long while.  Thank you for taking time to concider this question.

Edited by Soukange