Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Enemies.

Jc1011

So what types of new enemies would you like to see for the Grineer? Corpus? Infested? Or what enemies should any enemies be reworked or reskinned I'm curious to see what people want.

So it looks like many of you don't just want additions so what ideas do you have for factions? Or maybe new wildlife? Anyways continue you guys have good suggestions

Edited by Jc1011

I would like to see an infested version of the manic.

Nanobot Corpus that can transform and rapidly regenerate

Mech grineer suit with missile launcher or miniguns

Edited by Zareek

Dont want none of that, I want new factions, tired and bored of having only 3 factions on the game.

We need the sentients and fast, and then more and more, variety is in need.

And the corrupted dont count, they just copy-paste enemies painted in gold.

LOL what? The enemies in this game are cake once you learn what gear and powers to use.

Well you can't just put warframes into a blender and jump into a mission. My Nekros probably just get snipe to death before touching a level 50+ Nullifier within the void before a Bombard does.

Infested corpus technician,

infested grineer soldier,

infested grineer elite lancer,

infested grineer ballista,

infested grineer butcher,

corrupted that are more than colorswap with an orokin mask,

grineer elite soldier,

grineer elite butcher,

manic hellion (oooh the nightmares),

manic heavy gunner,

corrupted bursa,

corpus gyals,

more wildlife enemies,...

the grineer have enough over powered units, no need to make them invincible. the corpus could use some more diversity in their ranks. and if anything, the freaking infested need some thinning of the herd. they have way too much annoying and overpowered units, at least it feels like it at times.

I'd like to see a tanky new heavy unit for the Grineer that wields the Jat Kittag and wears the Harkonar set, and a female unit for the Corpus that wields the Lecta and wears the Dendra armor. Oh, and an infested version of a Grineer Hellion. That would be awesome if done right.

I'd like to see the Grineer and Corpus units actually using the weapons based on their technologies. Also more unique unites for the Corrupted, rather than simply taking units from the other two factions. Like a battle robot in Orokin design tasked to preserve the Void Towers.

Tenno Shadows, which are basically like the doppelgangers in Vindictus that appear almost every mission (once you reach Mastery Rank 5), that possess weaponry very similar to your loadout. Killing them rewards you a guaranteed rare material and only will drop uncommons and rares.

Manic Sniper <kappa>

Corpus Trapper, an enemy that will appear, run away from Tenno (when spotted), dropping certain types of traps (etc.; magnetic mines, turrets, and sometimes even MOAs)

Grineer Berserker, an enemy that carries a Brokk that is basically like Bombard with a melee that will wreck you.

And some infested ancient that has a role to fill in besides debuffing energy or healing, like the other ancients.

Grineer Units armed with buzloks, mareloks, nukors and other guns that they dont use.

Grineer tanks and Armored Vehicles. Cant conquer the universe without tanks.

Corpus Battle Mechs. Grineer dogs have tanks rt? then Corpus should get battle mechs! with lasers and shizzz!!

Corpus Terror Drones. Little robotic spiders that latches on your back and forces your warframe to attack allies.