Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Stream] Pictures Of Yin Yang Frame!

Sorez

Is it just me or does anyone get the feeling that Anima is actually 2 frames fused together? They said each form had it's own unique personality. And from the looks of it it seems they just combine and let one be the main, dominant one. (Depending on color picked.)

Is it just me or does anyone get the feeling that Anima is actually 2 frames fused together? They said each form had it's own unique personality. And from the looks of it it seems they just combine and let one be the main, dominant one. (Depending on color picked.)

Yes yes but what about the person inside??? This is gonna bother me until I know the answer.

There may not even be a person inside. There's still the whole "Tenno are energy" thing.

There IS a person inside. Otherwise every Warframe would be genderless.

More importantly....

"Does the second skin peels off as easily as the first, tenno?"

"I need your healthy dna, tenno!"

"Flesh bleeds. The tenno is made of flesh. The tenno can bleed."

"What flesh hides inside that Warframe?"

Honestly, what more proof does one even need? I wonder why some people can't accept the obvious. I understand that, since Ordis talks to us as if we are always the same person, it's odd that we can be a curvy girl one sec and a big man another. But each tenno is a person. And each tenno has a gender.

Spoilers . As a friend said to me....

Anima form grants support style abilities for healing and durability.

Animus form grants bonus stats for aggressive gameplay which will enhance things like damage and movement speed.

Edited by Twisty171

Think of the Warframe and the body inside as one object.

Then think of the Tenno (you) as the consciousness that switches between frames.

The only thing that's confirmed is that you are one Tenno controlling multiple frames, the rest has to be speculated.

well honestly personally I'm kinda dissapointed.

when I've heard about yin-yang frame and that technically it should be fem frame I reaaaaally wanted to see what they'll come up with in hope that DE will give me another fem frame I'll love - meanwhile this... looks... weird?

and saying that statement above is understatement would be huge understatement....

so sorry if the model won't change MUCH before release of frame I'll pass on this one.....

A theory coming.

Possibly with the Yin Yang frame's' now we given 2 separate frames if you like the idea now the first/second time we given genderswap option with these frames after the early ideas when this game was planned.

Partly because after chroma the next frame would be female and secondly there is no in reality two gendered "person".

Dependance on hormones and genetic what could be the newborn person.

Other not confirmed fact is we are fleshy creation and clearly humans descendants. If you look at on hostage missions to the tenno "hostages" you can see they are humans just with the difference these guys doesn't wear fancy armors what we are using.

In logical way there couldn't be possible to two person turn into one "genderless" because then that's kick a big on the lore and I need to think we are robots/androids or other mechas.

Anima is the female version of the armor Animus the male variant. The third option their combination is "space magic" because there is no "logical" way how to intruduce that combination. Personally I would like to see them as different armors what you could use instead of all in one.

This way makes more sense and not kicking any lore but ofcourse if they want they can rewrite everything.

Edited by Sziklamester

I'm hoping that DE pulls something similar to Chroma with this one, as I like the trend (calling it a trend because it's pretty obvious the Yin-Yang frame is gonna be like this). Having an independent variable which effects a dependent variable on the frame is awesome! I can't wait!

Edited by (PS4)LIGHTNINGCOMBAT

I'm loving Anima/Animus suprisingly. I say "surprisingly", only because I wasn't too fond of the initial concepts. However, things seem to be coming along nicely. The only thing I'm worried about is there being a limitation on customization. The entire frame literally has only has two palettes so far (Black/White), it's gonna be very weird to color. Hopefully the final design will have a few more palettes and textures to work with.

Edited by (PS4)ShuhanX

Mesa should be Mami, Excalibur should be Sayaka, Trinity as Madoka, and Valkyr for Kyoko. Can't think of one for Homura.

Rhino Prime duh~

He's the only time control warframe.

Where it states how he literally stomps time.

Considered Rhino but Homura is capable of so much more than just stopping time. She is like Rhino + Limbo.

Bruh you haven't even seen Rhino Prime's true power unleashed with the focus system. o -o

Once that wind-up key winds up and gets pulled out, the time control mechanism starts up and the cogs starts moving and Rhino becomes that overpowered monster that he was in his codex entry~

Accelerating time so much that when he hits his enemies they turn into bloody mist and gore!

Time becomes his barrier as he stops all the projectiles and attacks that are close to him and returns it back to the enemy! >;O

His roar can disrupt time cause fear and panic and make enemies go deaf slowing them down sufficiently and possibly stopping time!~

And now his stomp is so strong now that it will have a 50% chance to accelerate time to the point where the enemies become dust while in stasis or a 50% chance to reverse time to the point where the enemy becomes helpless children like the ones on board the Zariman. *wink* *wink*

Bruh you haven't even seen Rhino Prime's true power unleashed with the focus system. o -o

Once that wind-up key winds up and gets pulled out, the time control mechanism starts up and the cogs starts moving and Rhino becomes that overpowered monster that he was in his codex entry~

Accelerating time so much that when he hits his enemies they turn into bloody mist and gore!

Time becomes his barrier as he stops all the projectiles and attacks that are close to him and returns it back to the enemy! >;O

His roar can disrupt time cause fear and panic and make enemies go deaf slowing them down sufficiently and possibly stopping time!~

And now his stomp is so strong now that it will have a 50% chance to accelerate time to the point where the enemies become dust while in stasis or a 50% chance to reverse time to the point where the enemy becomes helpless children like the ones on board the Zariman. *wink* *wink*

Stalker also fits Homura now that i think about it. Anyway, i wonder if this frame will have 10 abilities.