Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Stream] Pictures Of Yin Yang Frame!

Sorez

Yes of course freedom of speech and blah blah blah but you can not force YOUR opinion down people's throats , you don't like the frame? That's YOUR opinion and move on, I personally like it and so do many other people and you're gonna deal with it

i hope you relize how contratictory that is. you complain about someone else supposedly forcing an opinion (with a single word? please.) - then you force your own opinion.

The tenno ARE, in fact, male or female. Which is why their description refers them as "he" or "she". Which is why some of them have a male body and others a female body.

if Tenno are physical beings(which is an unknown), they are Sexually neutral. the Warframe is designed after something, not designed around the user.

Codex Entries, Quest Lore, and Sanctuary Entries can give some more understanding of the game. but there will still be many unknowns.

-snip-

it's okay to be afraid of the unknown, but not okay to therefore reject things that are unknown to you simply because they are unknown.

the Warframe Armor Suits are part 'man made' and part biological. the suit itself can bleed. whether there is a living being inside the living Suit of Armor, is vague at best. neither yes or no is completely correct, still too many holes.

- - - - -

right about now i'd have some constructive thoughts that are actually on topic to the Warframe, but every post since my last one, just nothing - very little to talk about.

Edited by taiiat

if Tenno are physical beings(which is an unknown), they are Sexually neutral. the Warframe is designed after something, not designed around the user.

the Warframe Armor Suits are part 'man made' and part biological. the suit itself can bleed.

I know you people have great faith in your theories, but please source solid hard proof or be more indicative those are just theories.

I'm quite amused by the amount of people that desperately try to refuse the idea that there's a person inside the warframe - even if a lot of the dialogues make it blatantly obvious.

Whatever floats your boat, tho: you're free to disregard the actual game dialogues and pretend that Valkyr could have the consciousness of a man and Rhino the one of a girl. I don't really care, because I know the tenno is an actual person, and I don't care if some people prefer to fantasize their own alternate headcanon.

Pretty sure some people would still believe that tenno aren't people even if the devs decide to show us the unmasked warframes.

Now, back on topic: has it been confirmed that the new warframe is female, then?

first up: the operator can change warframes. the limbo quest says that it can "inhabit" warframes. as such, the operator can use all the warframes, male or female. 

second: the mirage sidequest clearly states that the original mirage was a woman. so the original warfames were bound by gender. 

we do not know if we are different from the original tenno. we could have just lost the ability to speak or we could have never had it, for example. there is no solid evidence on what the tenno actually are; all we know is that the devs stated that the tenno aren't human, but they were at one point.

back to anima/animus: can someone confirm they have three forms? I heard in the devstream that the united form is used only in the ship.

I'm quite amused by the amount of people that desperately try to refuse the idea that there's a person inside the warframe - even if a lot of the dialogues make it blatantly obvious.

Whatever floats your boat, tho: you're free to disregard the actual game dialogues and pretend that Valkyr could have the consciousness of a man and Rhino the one of a girl. I don't really care, because I know the tenno is an actual person, and I don't care if some people prefer to fantasize their own alternate headcanon.

Pretty sure some people would still believe that tenno aren't people even if the devs decide to show us the unmasked warframes.

Now, back on topic: has it been confirmed that the new warframe is female, then?

I agree that there is real person inside of frame, here is pic of how tenno really look inside of suit:

large-screenshot2.jpg

XD

But seriously thats the only way that tenno as physical beings could work unless they have power to change gender/shape at will.

The thing is that if they showed us unmasked warframes they would ALL have same face regardless of gender since its confirmed in game that we as operator are only ONE person who uses both male and female warframes.

Back to topic:  I hope that Anima/Animus will stay as dual gendered frame, one of reasons why is alt helmets, every alt helmet would be like three alt helmets: one for Anima, one for Animus and one for fused form XD.

I also hope that fused form also can be used in combat, I actually find this form most interesting.

It is true, I enjoyed reading Jung's theories and stories, and they were the base for the "duality" frame with yin and yang being used as a more obvious aesthetic appearance. I am just happy that they seem to have ended up using the male/female note that was just a hopeful attachment to the submission x)

I'm wondering if you've realized yet that until DE explains what Tenno are, past able to change warframes and were at one point human, everything including your "blantantly obvious" beliefs are headcannon.

On the plus side they promised to explain everything Tenno in full this year.

And if the frame had been confirmed female then would you be having this conversation in the first place?

Honestly...

Edited by (PS4)SilverKarasu

First everyone needs to be more open-minded. My understanding is the tenno are human underneath. And that we have the power or energy to use these abilities. The warframe is are armor to help us use the energy they we want whether it's for freezing or burning. Think of like Tony stark and his iron man suits with the reactor core that was in his chest.Like a exo suit(which that's what the warframe is.) Now for the combined form it's use on the lisets and relays that's what they said, while the individuals Anima and Animus is based on energy color. The warframe itself is unisex it's the person inside it depends on the gender. Now the reason we don't have ember that are male is because it was taking too long or something and DE didn't want to take to much time on that concept. So when I see the combined form it can go either way with the gender it's US that's chooses the gender. Now I'm not saying that I'm right or any of you are wrong and some of you will find a way to prove that my theory is wrong. I just think we need to be open-minded. Now of course the order is suppose to go female, but think of this we didn't get a 16.5 frame (now I know that not all updates had that) so with the 17 update we get two, or the option of choosing which one. And my prediction after yin yang will be female, unless they decide to continue with this concept.

I've never see anyone major complaining that a Loki could suddenly turn into a Saryn in a matter of seconds (Depending on how fast you select your frames). Now this new frame appears, this whole 'whatgender' storm has rained down upon community. Can we all just agree that the new frame has a main form that appears androgynous, and two seperate forms that take on their relevant traits from the philosophy of Yin and Yang?

Anima/Yin = Female, Moon, Night, Darkness, Destruction.

Animus/Yang = Male, Sun, Day, Light, Preservation.

Who cares what the main form is. This Warframe will have six abilities! Excluding the ability that lets you switch forms. This is a really refreshing break from the usual mundane M/F frame release rates. Evolution and variety is what makes Warframe a worth while game to play.

Edited by (PS4)Redemption_015

I've never see anyone major complaining that a Loki could suddenly turn into a Saryn in a matter of seconds (Depending on how fast you select your frames). Now this new frame appears, this whole 'whatgender' storm has rained down upon community. Can we all just agree that the new frame has a main form that appears androgynous, and two seperate forms that take on their relevant traits from the philosophy of Yin and Yang?

Anima/Yin = Female, Moon, Night, Darkness, Destruction.

Animus/Yang = Male, Sun, Day, Light, Preservation.

Who cares what the main form is. This Warframe will have six abilities! Excluding the ability that lets you switch forms. This is a really refreshing break from the usual mundane M/F frame release rates. Evolution and variety is what makes Warframe a worth while game to play.

You have Yin and Yang mixed up. It would be more like the following:

Anima/Yin = Feminine, Moon, Night, Darkness, Preservation.

Animus/Yang =Masculine, Sun, Day, Light, Destruction.

White is associated with being aggressive and destructive. Black is associated with being passive and preservative.

You have Yin and Yang mixed up. It would be more like the following:

Anima/Yin = Feminine, Moon, Night, Darkness, Preservation.

Animus/Yang =Masculine, Sun, Day, Light, Destruction.

White is associated with being aggressive and destructive. Black is associated with being passive and preservative.

Yin is associated with negatives such as destruction and Choas. Yang is associated with positives such as Order and protection. In real life , Light gives life, Dark doesn't.

Edited by (PS4)Redemption_015

Yin is associated with negatives such as destruction and Choas. Yang is associated with positives such as Order and protection. In real life , Light gives life, Dark doesn't.

Are you sure about that? I'd always known it to be different, so i'm going to need you to provide me with a source. I also want to point out that in real life, light can destroy things and things can be born in the dark.

Light and Dark both have positives and negatives its true, a perfect representation of Yin and Yang. If there was no night,everything would burn, if there was no light nothing would grow. But Light typically provides protection to the world as you can see almost everything. But at Night a lot of the world is submerged in Dark and you cannot see very well. 

As for the source of attributes to Yin and Yang: http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/Chinese_Customs/yin-yang.htm

You can also check Wikipedia too.

I know you people have great faith in your theories, but please source solid hard proof or be more indicative those are just theories.

construction components and the entire construction process, as well as the history of the Technocyte Virus and how it's related to Tenno and the Warframes.

-snip-

with how many holes there are in everything, and how all over the place the story is - everything. everything is unverified, subjective, and therefore cannot be taken as a full truth.

Light and Dark both have positives and negatives its true, a perfect representation of Yin and Yang. If there was no night,everything would burn, if there was no light nothing would grow. But Light typically provides protection to the world as you can see almost everything. But at Night a lot of the world is submerged in Dark and you cannot see very well. 

As for the source of attributes to Yin and Yang: http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/Chinese_Customs/yin-yang.htm

You can also check Wikipedia too.

Yes it's true they share some positives and negatives. The same way some things grow without light. You could even say Light removes protection by revealing and Dark gives it by concealing.

I'm still not seeing where Yin is associated with destruction or chaos. It is considered passive but negative(not necessarily evil or bad) and Yang being the opposite. Either way both halves share each other's qualities to some extent. I'll learn a bit more through several sources.

Mesa should be Mami, Excalibur should be Sayaka, Trinity as Madoka, and Valkyr for Kyoko. Can't think of one for Homura.

Agreed on mesa. Though valkyr and excal should be switched. Not because of weaponry but because sayaka can take some serious beating and she went berserk at one point.

Homura would probably be nova. MP acts kind of like slowing down time and shes known for her explosions.

Madoka......hard to say. I guess trinity would be the closest i guess.

Of course, your singular, player Tenno (a person) in inside whatever Warframe they are currently using. And it obviously follows that a female Tenno could well be in a Rhino Warframe for a while.

I mean my Tenno had Valkyr equipped at the end of the Limbo quest where Ordis said:

"Operator, I think I know why we're finding Limbo parts scattered through out the system. His final Rift Walk was a miscalc- DISASTER. Well, perhaps when you occupy this frame, you will use more... caution."

That's about as explicit and in-game a statement as you can get. As far as your problems with pronouns goes. Do you assume all ocean going vessels are female because we use female pronouns for them? We have a long history of assigning gendered pronouns to weapons or War, I don't see any reason that Warframes would be any different.

Edited by SilentMobius

Agreed on mesa. Though valkyr and excal should be switched. Not because of weaponry but because sayaka can take some serious beating and she went berserk at one point.

Homura would probably be nova. MP acts kind of like slowing down time and shes known for her explosions.

Madoka......hard to say. I guess trinity would be the closest i guess.

I decided Excalibur for Sayaka because they both share the sword theme and Excalibur's default blue energy color. I agree that Nova would be fitting for pre-rebellion Homura. 

construction components and the entire construction process, as well as the history of the Technocyte Virus and how it's related to Tenno and the Warframes.

Solid hard proof

Edited by Prany

Solid hard proof

things that are actually in the game are presumably something intended.

however, as always, Warframe's Lore is so all over the place that there's no knowing that anything is right. because it has more holes than Swiss Cheese.

Nice one devs, you're getting back in to making good, original looking warframes. No fudging pirates (hydroid) no magicians (Limbo) no harlequin Clowns (Mirage). Though I do have mirage and limbo because their powers are awsome.