Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Active Founders Are There?

mmcareen

There are as many Grandmasters as there are solar landmarks, and boy are there plenty of those.

Well considering when you become a Grandmaster you get the landmarks,..... kinda of connected.  It was one of the buying perks for it.

Founder here, been a founder since the game hit open beta. I am quite active but I stop playing for a few months every here and there because my friends don't like playing this game as much as I do and it gets boring to play alone.

Also I've never liked excalibur so my excal prime has never been maxed.

Edit: Founders Package ran for almost a year so there are quite a few people who got it.

Edited by DarkDestiny

I periodically revisit warframe to build new guns and warframes. Pretty hard to completely leave the game that you had such a high expectations about. Pretty sad to see how DE gave away good gameplay and atmosphere for a fancy quirks.

Founder, no excal prime, no regrets as I can't justify $30 for a frame that I wouldn't use.  My play time is minimal nowadays though.  Mostly just events, though I may pop in from time to time and run a couple of missions.

nice thread =)

would be even more nice to know if founders would like to share the excal-prime with the entire community, means them which wanna have it should be able to get it, not for free but with plat/real money or with a quest or by playing for (which should not be to easy but playable)

i read that spome of the founders arent really interested in excal, this is why im asking friendly to give it for the whole community/them which wanna play it ,-)

just for the honour and respect ...

ps: and no, i dont wanna create another "discussion about", im simply pleased for setting it free ,-)

Edited by Khampa

nice thread =)

would be even more nice to know if founders would like to share the excal-prime with the entire community, means them which wanna have it should be able to get it, not for free but with plat/real money or with a quest or by playing for (which should not be to easy but playable)

ps: and no, i dont wanna create another "discussion about", im simply pleased for setting it free ,-)

If you don't want the discussion to go in that direction, then maybe you shouldn't try to steer it exactly there? This is gonna end in tears...

Im still here and my activity goes up,stop,goes up,stop and so on. :D

Sometimes when you have quite everything,keeped what you like,all formaed like you want that.All mods done to the point you want them.All self set competitions arrived.There isnt much to do then.....

Warframe miss alot of competition (hope its the right word) at my point and get extremly fast repetitive.So i need the stops that the content come in and i have fun and alot to do.

Edited by K0bra

nice thread =)

i read that spome of the founders arent really interested in excal, this is why im asking friendly to give it for the whole community/them which wanna play it ,-)

this comment took way longer than i expected to surface..

the day they release excal prime to everyone is the day i delete this game. almost did with excal proto armor being released a second time. if DE are selling something that is " for limited time / once only deal " it should stay that way. if it doesnt, then i lose all trust / respect for anything they say or do...

this comment took way longer than i expected to surface..

the day they release excal prime to everyone is the day i delete this game. almost did with excal proto armor being released a second time. if DE are selling something that is " for limited time / once only deal " it should stay that way. if it doesnt, then i lose all trust / respect for anything they say or do...

People figure that their desires trump legal issues. After all, corporate laws mean nothing compared so someone getting a complete collection of things in a video game. I have seen so many people say so many things about this. It is NOT as simple as people assume it is.

@OP I have seen a lot of founders coming back recently. I never left, but I have no life.

Edited by Kalenath

People figure that their desires trump legal issues. After all, corporate laws mean nothing compared so someone getting a complete collection of things in a video game. I have seen so many people say so many things about this. It is NOT as simple as people assume it is.

@OP I have seen a lot of founders coming back recently. I never left, but I have no life.

Harbinger, our kind - the reapers - will return.

Active, but recently bored and eagerly waiting for Arkham Knight. Mainly use Frost Prime/Loki myself and Lato/Skana Prime more than Excalibur Prime. Like a few others, when his rework arrives I may use him a bit more.

Thankfully I'm not one of those who equips Excalibur Prime just go show off in relays though.

Oh and...

-

-

As mentioned if you didn't want to create that sort of discussion you wouldn't be mentioning such a thing.

To be honest, out of 'honour and respect' (not that I go around thinking Founders should be getting honour), you and others shouldn't be asking all the time - just like now - for Founder items as that too can be insulting.

Edited by Naith

if DE are selling something that is " for limited time / once only deal " it should stay that way.

I don't know - there are some countries (IIRC, the US is one of them), where the McRib is sold only "for limited time" (one or two months) every year. And I have yet to meet the person who gets angry at McDonalds because he doesn't want to share this experience with his friends. "For limited time" is something completely different than "only this one time". And I don't remember them saying that Proto Excal would be a one-time thing.

Edited by Bibliothekar