Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.9.0

DE_Adam

Amazing update love the new excal! however

• Added Rare 5 Fusion Core Bundles and Uncommon Fusion Core Bundles to Hard/ Easy Archwing Interception reward tables, respectively.

Why the hell would you further dilute the reward pools for interception!?!? It's already dam near impossible to get anything you're trying to get there!!!!!!

Amazing update love the new excal! however

• Added Rare 5 Fusion Core Bundles and Uncommon Fusion Core Bundles to Hard/ Easy Archwing Interception reward tables, respectively.

Why the hell would you further dilute the reward pools for interception!?!? It's already dam near impossible to get anything you're trying to get there!!!!!!

x2TUWb8.jpg

Noggles + Character Customization

Complement Excalibur's updated powers with these new items, available in the Market now:

PRISMA EXCALIBUR BUNDLE

Let Excalibur stand apart with skin and helmets forged from the purest Prisma Crystal.

PRISMA EXCALIBUR SKIN

This Excalibur Warframe has been coated with liquid Prisma, enriched by pure Void energy.

PRISMA, PRISMA AVALON and PRISMA PENDRAGON EXCALIBUR HELMETS

Three new, unique helmets for Excalibur, coated with liquid Prisma and enriched by pure Void energy.

I think this skin broken now. I have a strong feeling that it does not look as intended.

Please check this information at your leisure. Not only I do have a feeling, that the skin should look differently. Thnx//

Hopefully you do something like this to both Volt and Volt Prime but I'm glad his Overload is better same with Tigris because I use that hot shotgun for extremely hard missions but I'll see what its visual content looks like from this sweet update,

Oh and one more thing and its that when its past June 24th Excalibur's Proto Skin is only acquired in Vaults?

Oh and one more thing and its that when its past June 24th Excalibur's Proto Skin is only acquired in Vaults?

When DE say "in the Vault", they don't mean in the Derelict Vaults. They mean into the vault of stuff that has been taken out of the game that DE can put back into the game when they want too.

there is something wrong :

uw927vik.jpg

It is exacly what i said easlier in this thread but nobody gave an eye.

What i think happened here is that they accidently choose the original exaliber's body and Hayden's textures, wich causes the UV mapping to look strange.

The screenshot you see there was unintentional.

Edited by Cebius

This excal rework is all fine and good.

NOW GO FIX EMBER SO THAT SHE'S ACTUALLY USEABLE.

I would rather use rhino on a defense mission solo then deal with embers useless bs, also bumping that excal no super jump is BS at least make it a freaking passive or something some of us actually use it -.-