Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.9.0

DE_Adam

They could have given us a new frame for all the updates. xD

Or better yet, have a feature where using the Excalibur proto skin would allow one to use the pre-update Excalibur. That way, everyone would be happy.

Edited by Zenje

• Players joining an Defense Mission mid-progress will now only be able to join before the start of the 4th enemy wave- after then the mission is considered 'objective complete'.

Terrible change, players too often have unstable connection or random disconnects, not being able to rejoin can ruin defence key runs and in general is a painful waste of time.

A rejoin system would be nice, but it'll be a while before that, if ever.

rework is nice but the prisma skin is ugly. also you destroyed my dreams of a prisma warframe. it would give some of us vets something to do. i know a lot of people who just come on to just do a forma and get login. giving them something to get rather then just buidling a weapon from a bp you can buy would have been nice. there could have been a quest series where you work under baro kiteer to get prisma stones and then experimental excal peices and then made the frame. would give more life to baro then just a seller that comes every two weeks. other than items he could give a quest that you have the two weeks to accomplish and maybe get a part of the warframe or something nice.

Awesome new Cosmetics for Excal!

*buys the pack*

Well, I'm sorry to say, but i'm very disappointed.

Why are only his feet covered in energy?

Man, if you guys made the energy flow through the spikes on his arms, legs, and back,

through the cracks along his spine and wast.

Would be epic.

Can't wait to try out his new power,

it looked very fun in the Dev Stream.

Thank you for all your hard work!

Players joining an Defense Mission mid-progress will now only be able to join before the start of the 4th enemy wave- after then the mission is considered 'objective complete'.

this seems to break interception join lockout after round 1, just saying :P