Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time To Take The Weeaboo Quiz!

JaysInc

I scored 14 of 101 points on the The Weeaboo Quiz!

My quiz results: You like SOME Japanese things but, still not a weeaboo

thank god, i would have commited sudoku with a pencil if i was a @(*()$ weeaboo scrub

Edited by DoomGuyIII

I actually expected to get a higher score

6, and I did too.

I'm pretty sure that actually being able to pick out a lot of language puns does, by itself, perhaps place me beyond the point of no return on the path to Weeb-dom.

In my defense, failing to appreciate the subtleties of the writing would disgrace all Seto mermaids!

Oh god I'm turning please send help (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I scored 18 of 101 points on the The Weeaboo Quiz!

My quiz results: You like SOME Japanese things but, still not a weeaboo.

meh, i'm indifferent. i don't don't like or dislike people who are a "weeaboo" or anything of that sorts. they're just another human with strange interests to me. 

You scored 6 of 101 points on The Weeaboo Quiz.
Your quiz results: You probably hate Japan. You're not a weeaboo at all, not even close.

Well good i want to go to japan to learn about the culture not to find all the anime crap i only watch anime rarely.

But touhou is life.

Edited by SarahApple

12/101, I pretty much just like anime... that's about it. lol

Also, English Dubs are love!

I also feel that I must add... Kingdom Hearts was my s**t when I was a kid so I had to put that it was awesome. XD

Edited by Meosuke

Well good i want to go to japan to learn about the culture not to find all the anime crap i only watch anime rarely.

If you do go, I'd recommend at least one visit to a baseball game. Even if you aren't a fan of baseball as it's done in the Americas, it's a great way to see a good slice of Japanese culture without so much of the gratuitous weirdness.

No guarantees that you won't see at least some gratuitous weirdness, though.

Edited by notlamprey

If you do go, I'd recommend at least one visit to a baseball game. Even if you aren't a fan of baseball as it's done in the Americas, it's a great way to see a good slice of Japanese culture without so much of the gratuitous weirdness.

No guarantees that you won't see at least some gratuitous weirdness, though.

You're guaranteed to find weirdness in Japan in the first 30 minutes, if not, there's probably something horrible waiting.