Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Furion - Melee/beast Warframe [4Th Ability Changed And New Artwork]

daemonstar

On 3/8/2016 at 9:05 PM, (PS4)TheANSER-42 said:

Really like the idea. The art and abilities are amazing. But i do feel like I h a very to tell you that devour is inaros' second ability. Just change the name and you'll be fine though. Good luck.

Twas ripped off of OP's idea XD

On 6/26/2015 at 11:23 PM, daemonstar said:

Here's very first topic post and my idea on a warframe. I've got a couple more but here is the first one. Anyhow, I'm inspired by chroma, being like a dragon and all. I wanted a more animalistic warframe that crawls around the wall or waiting to ambush the prey by hanging on ceilings. (Remember AVP game? like how the xenomorphs moves? I wanted something like that.) Abilities to climb walls and ceilings would be so cool. Let me know what you guys think? 

VySGm5t.jpg

Po67qvz.jpg

is2cVDD.jpg

WjNtd3z.jpg

Update 29/6/2015

- passive slightly changed

- savage bite now gains health

Update 6/8/2015

- 4th ability changed, ' Devour '

- New artworks on 4th ability

O_O ... this thing... This thing Looks ****ING AWSOME!.. LOOK AT DAT THING!. So Awsome!.  This Warframe Design Could be Like the Brother Frame of Chroma!. This is an Epic Idea and plus. We could use more Creature/Older Frames. Cause theres some wich Look Modern, Some that look Weird and some that could have been something larger. This thing Would probely have been Something Larger in the Lore cause this thing looks like it Could be based on a Primitive Design to Create A more Tactical or a More Mobile Warframe for more indoors or Remote locations like Earth or Venus. : \ idk. What i do know is. THIS THING LOOKS AWSOME!.. And plus we Could have another Actulle Morphing Warframe. 

On 3/13/2016 at 11:31 AM, WolvenEdge said:

I've been looking forward to this as well... there's only one issue; the name.

Either you are a raging Riddik fan, or have no idea who/what the franchise is.

Past that, I could not be happier. DE, please give this a look?

haha. yes. I'm a huge fan of Riddik. fav scene was how Riddik tame the hellhound, 

Edited by daemonstar

On 3/12/2016 at 9:43 AM, VictorHPD said:

YES. JUST GIMME IT DE. PLZ. I NEED A FERAL WARFRAME. and please make it so that other Tenno can use him/she/it as a mount. just imagine Ivara riding him/she/it into battle while shooting arrows. We need this ASAP. 

that's a nice idea, maybe I'll input it in soon, like furion can be mounted by anyone during his beast form, press X to mount. haha that would be cool, furion will do the moving and Ivara shall do the shootings.

On 3/14/2016 at 7:47 AM, Noahflamin1 said:

O_O ... this thing... This thing Looks ****ING AWSOME!.. LOOK AT DAT THING!. So Awsome!.  This Warframe Design Could be Like the Brother Frame of Chroma!. This is an Epic Idea and plus. We could use more Creature/Older Frames. Cause theres some wich Look Modern, Some that look Weird and some that could have been something larger. This thing Would probely have been Something Larger in the Lore cause this thing looks like it Could be based on a Primitive Design to Create A more Tactical or a More Mobile Warframe for more indoors or Remote locations like Earth or Venus. : \ idk. What i do know is. THIS THING LOOKS AWSOME!.. And plus we Could have another Actulle Morphing Warframe. 

thanks man, yeah, will update it when I have time, nah I don't think they are related lol, I wanted to put in more infested elements to the frame if I can. 

On 3/9/2016 at 4:01 AM, Bhaltair said:

I would recommend changing the ability name "Devour" to "Gorge"
Still kinda hope you'll make a quest concept for this guy .3.

nice ability name. haha. my english is not so good so I can't think of a nice word like that

7 minutes ago, Spiral_Ore said:

IDK about you guys... But I think DE made this frame into Inaros. Just my thought thou.

Hardly. Inaros and Furion has... what, 3 things in common (no shields, hp recovery abilities and an ability named devour, anything I missed?)

Furion's supposed to be a transforming, melee-focused frame, while Inaros is more focused on crowd control (all his abilites has some form of CC).

Besides, even if that was the case, I'd trade Inaros for Furion any day.

i just wrote up a concept for a 'beastmaster' frame and someone linked me to this BEAUTIFUL, CREATIVE frame!

congrats on a great job,  digital extremes should hire u right now!

and i enjoyed reading ur responses as well, very nice!

On 6/26/2015 at 11:23 PM, daemonstar said:

Here's very first topic post and my idea on a warframe. I've got a couple more but here is the first one. Anyhow, I'm inspired by chroma, being like a dragon and all. I wanted a more animalistic warframe that crawls around the wall or waiting to ambush the prey by hanging on ceilings. (Remember AVP game? like how the xenomorphs moves? I wanted something like that.) Abilities to climb walls and ceilings would be so cool. Let me know what you guys think? 

VySGm5t.jpg

Po67qvz.jpg

is2cVDD.jpg

WjNtd3z.jpg

Update 29/6/2015

Update 6/8/2015

Im becoming a Huge fan of Your work.

DE should hire You. In the mean time design some Tennogen skins and keep designing these fantastic Warframes. Im in Love with the Hennya design. Although Furion is awesome Im more of a Hennya Fan boy and it doesnt even exist yet :)

Ever thought of designing Your own Game?

I need this in my life, I would legit pay so much money / plat for this, it would literally be my main frame (I always mained excaliber other then many of my other frames), please DE. Do you know how many people would love you for this? It's such a creative and well thought out frame! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2015 at 10:23 PM, daemonstar said:

VySGm5t.jpg

Po67qvz.jpg

is2cVDD.jpg

WjNtd3z.jpg

Update 29/6/2015

Update 6/8/2015

id love this warframe to be in game i think that it would be fun to play and would bring more to warframe in what i could do besides what is already there