Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Furion - Melee/beast Warframe [4Th Ability Changed And New Artwork]

daemonstar

Hello, you have done one hell of a job on this and I applaud you for it. Also I had actually thought of something similar to this and posted a topic last night. However i had gone more into keeping the frame more humanoid. But after I was pointed to your thread I can see maybe a combination of your ideas and mine can help one another get him through. Now I am definitely not trying to budge in and attempt to steal credit here. that being said if this does pan out by all means take way, way more than 50% of the credit haha.

But alright here is my slight twist hate it love it its up to you and everyone else that did help you.

Furion's 1 still a toggle however maybe it can be a toggle between Master and Beast. So now the player can choose to run on all four or two and his ability set changes depending on the form. And as for his 2 I sense you would like that to be his movement ability so maybe go with Feral Claws for Beast form and Pack Runner for Master form. This ability in Master form will increase overall run speed and increase how far the frame can jump in Master form.

Now for his 3, Savage Bite/Savage Strike, Beast form stays the same of course. But in Master Form it becomes like a skill strike if in Master form you find yourself surrounded needing health you can do a melee strike in a circle pushing enemies back and gaining health equal to whatever percentage of the damage done.(I know Life Strike is a thing however now you necessarily dont need it. also giving you a nice push back on enemies) And For Furion's 4th ability maybe go with Devour/Dawinism, stays the same for Beast form. With Master form allowing Furion to get 1 stack of evolution for idk every 30 kills with every 15kills granting him increased shields. Of course maybe increase the kill count if needed.

But yeah I hope maybe my thoughts are helpful or a possibility. Again in no way do I want to steal credit that I am not due. But the concept of a beast master frame would be nice; seeing how as far as i can see we Warframe players love an adaptable frame. We like to play frames that have more than 1 way to play and with a beast master frame, Furion, we can have more ways to play.

Again thanks to all those that read this and will or might contribute to this. Really hope to see a warframe like Furion in game someday, because that would just be....Beast

6 hours ago, DragonKnightJin said:

I'd be very careful with this..

Last time this happened, we got Chroma instead of the Dragon frame we wanted.

I mean, Chroma himself isn't so bad... But only if he's kept separate from that concept. The minute you compare the two, you just feel betrayed... I hope this DOES get added, and not like Chroma where it's butchered, but REALLY added.

• 2 weeks later...

i have some suggestions hope you like them 

maybe a higher speed buff on the first ability, the bite augment instead converts the enemy to your side (like a werewolf bite), the thorn effect on the last ability augment instead damages enemy's when you pass by them (like volts speed augment) and maybe he can have some sort of predator vision and his passive is that kubrows gain a buff like attack ,health, something of the sort.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...