The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Furion - Melee/beast Warframe [4Th Ability Changed And New Artwork]

daemonstar

3 hours ago, calmchaos said:

Reveal hidden contents

Furion_zpszxoavbds.png

This is much, much, much older than Inaros. If anything, you have it backwards. Not to mention that there is absolutely nothing wrong with having multiple frames without shields, and many frames have required entirely new mechanics to be implemented for them to work. Ivara's persistent ziplines certainly weren't a possibility for any frame before she came along.

If every idea were shot down because it required new mechanics or had abilities slightly similar to another frame, more than half our frames wouldn't exist. Then people would complain about diversity after they were the ones who prevented it.

---

The abilities need to be reworked a bit. It'd probably be best if the 2, 3, and 4 are half cost when the 1 isn't active, but they should have altered or worse effects compared to when the 1 is active. Not being able to use normal weapons isn't too big of an issue as displayed by Valkyr, Wukong, Ivara, and Excalibur. It's even more apparent because Furion's 1 is what gives him an ability weapon, but it doesn't cost anything as opposed to all the other ability weapon frames.

Eh, it looks like a kubrow in my opinion. I can see it being accepted but not quite as popular initially.

45 minutes ago, (PS4)Solano2580 said:

Eh, it looks like a kubrow in my opinion. I can see it being accepted but not quite as popular initially.

You don't want the kubrow to become the master for once? With the number of times I've seen and had to pick them up after their sad demise in sorties, it certainly wouldn't surprise me if they came back in the form of a warframe as revenge. There's no telling what the Orokin did to create the poor beasts after all. Warframes may be more closely related to kubrows than we think.

Wow this is a really amazing concept. Beasts are cool. I would totally use this type of Warframe. :D And I hope it is no more that big spoiler but cause of Second dream revealing that Warframes are puppets so the beast mode of this Warframe could actually work in my opinion. I think Warframe that can change the mode would be very awesome. Great job! :)

Still super psyched about this frame.

I don't check my Facebook, but I check this topic daily since I found it.

Because DE, this needs to be the next frame we get.

As is, none of that "We only kept 10% of the concept and made it into a frame nobody wanted." bullcrap you apparently pulled with Chroma.

3 hours ago, calmchaos said:

You don't want the kubrow to become the master for once? With the number of times I've seen and had to pick them up after their sad demise in sorties, it certainly wouldn't surprise me if they came back in the form of a warframe as revenge. There's no telling what the Orokin did to create the poor beasts after all. Warframes may be more closely related to kubrows than we think.

I personally don't use Kubrows at all, I have an egg just sitting there collecting dust.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, DragonKnightJin said:

We got a yet unnamed Fairy Frame instead..

At least it'll be Warframe's own version of Ant-man, so.. I guess that's nice.

Still hoping that Furion will be in one of the next big updates, though.

GIVE US OUR BEAST FRAME, DE!!

Scott said that DE inspiration for 10-15 of the new warframes coming to the game will be Forums frames like furion,typhus,henya so there is hope yet 

• 2 weeks later...

I have only 3 things to say 

1. I think it would make sense to make him take agro when in beast mode alot like nyx but takes damage just my opinion.

2. How in the void is this not already a warframe

3. I would love to know who did the art for this because I have a few warframe ideas and because I don't have any art skills I don't think I'll be taken seriosly.

20 minutes ago, Milinko said:

I have only 3 things to say 

1. I think it would make sense to make him take agro when in beast mode alot like nyx but takes damage just my opinion.

2. How in the void is this not already a warframe

3. I would love to know who did the art for this because I have a few warframe ideas and because I don't have any art skills I don't think I'll be taken seriosly.

I can understand not being taken seriously without art also ask DrkMako he a great artist