Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guides Of The Lotus ~ Program Launch Replies (Split From Original Faq)

LordOda

Question

But seriously, if someone wants to actually help players then they will already be doing so. There is a thread floating around here somewhere with a list of players on each platform that are ready to help a player at a moments notice. Some of those guys on the xbox1 and PS4 list would be great candidates in my opinion. Haven't looked over the PC list much, but I am sure those people are great also!

about that i would help a new player right away if they needed help with something i would help them to the best of my abilities cause its just how i am a nice person

Congrats to all new senior guides! Well deserved!

I will 2nd that!  Across all platforms, congratz to all of you, and more importantly THANK you for holding the guide program to a very quality standard at all times!  

I won't lie, with more of you all around it makes me feel less terrible about not being able to exercise my GOTL as much as i'd like! As I've said before, for me, it's forum moderation & helping solve bugs 1st, and chat moderation / helping newer players 2nd.  Somewhere in between all of that I have to fit some time in to advance my own game and keep up with patch notes on PC / PS4 at all times, otherwise I wouldn't be able to help newer players with the ever evolving game that is Warframe!

:-)

TL:DR - Huge congratulations to all of the new Sr. Guides -- I really, really appreciate all of you!

I will 2nd that!  Across all platforms, congratz to all of you, and more importantly THANK you for holding the guide program to a very quality standard at all times!  

I won't lie, with more of you all around it makes me feel less terrible about not being able to exercise my GOTL as much as i'd like! As I've said before, for me, it's forum moderation & helping solve bugs 1st, and chat moderation / helping newer players 2nd.  Somewhere in between all of that I have to fit some time in to advance my own game and keep up with patch notes on PC / PS4 at all times, otherwise I wouldn't be able to help newer players with the ever evolving game that is Warframe!

:-)

TL:DR - Huge congratulations to all of the new Sr. Guides -- I really, really appreciate all of you!

Your on more than I am so theres that lol. 

congrats to m lil ones growing up and venturing out into the world as seniors.

well that's a shame. I've had people asking me if I was a Guide before, and suggesting I enroll. but I don't meet the additional language and region requirements. I'll just continue doing it on an unofficial basis I suppose.

Is there a position separate for bug hunting? Because I keep a mastery 0 account specifically for that, and keep breaking systems by being a mastery 0 that gets places they are not expected, like into the syndicate systems or high difficulty events.

Edited by Nighteyes5

You say on the first question "if yes" but my answer is "no" and so I can't submit the form. I have experience, but that question is preventing me from submitting my answers.

If you only speak English, just select "I only speak English"  

4dAhvg4.png?1

There is a box at the bottom where you may be able to expand on your language skills. 

Q: Where are all the Guides at? I can’t seem to find them in the Relays.

A: We realize Guides, like all our players, have lives outside of Warframe, so they do not have fixed schedules. They are encouraged to act as Guides whenever they are free to do so.

Can guides lose their title if they are not active enough? Like if they are going through a little bit of a rough time or just want to take a little break and happen to be inactive for over 15 days.

Edited by Kenketsu

I think this program is a great idea, there are a few who already take these roles to helping other players, and the way I see it is allowing player to connect more with this community and encourage more players to teach others.

I myself can still learn from other players, and I still plan to forward my knowledge with the other players too to make this game enjoyable for everyone else with the advantages we've got from learning.

I agree with other member here, sigil or not, being able to spare your time and will is all that matters for members who take on this role.

The Guide program is designed to evolve and change as the game does... this is by far not the Guide Program's Final Form, and as we move forward we're looking ahead to adapt to the changing game around us to better help players.

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!