Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guides Of The Lotus ~ Program Launch Replies (Split From Original Faq)

LordOda

Question

I'm not asking for 100, but 2 is a little small for the what like 1million people who play? Maybe 5 would be better, I would like just more

There are currently 7 XB1 Guides, and 4 of those Guides are Seniors in the English servers. 

More will always be coming, but these things do take time. 

Ideally, new systems and improvements will be made to make this process faster and more autonomous, but it does require quite a lot of work to recruit 1 Guide how the system is currently in place.

OCTOBER 13TH UPDATE: 

We have opened up recruitment to the public! We're looking to add more Guides to all platforms and covering more languages/regions. The following information was pulled from the updated FAQ below:

Q: How often do you recruit new Guides?

A: As the demand for more Guides increases we are looking to grow the program. We have recently adjusted the way in which we recruit Guides. Moving forward, players will be chosen based off of their application submission. 

Q: What should I expect when I'm contacted for recruitment? 

A: After submitting your application and meet all of the requirements, you will be sent an in-game invitation to the program for the appropriate platform. After accepting the invite, you will receive an "All you need to know" rundown of your duty as a Guide and the program in its entirety! 

Looking forward to reading through your applications and adding more awesome players to the program! 

The application form will be closed October 19th @ 11:59 PM EDT.

The current Junior Guides will also be promoted to a Senior position. 

OCTOBER 13TH UPDATE: 

We have opened up recruitment to the public! We're looking to add more Guides to all platforms and covering more languages/regions. The following information was pulled from the updated FAQ below:

Q: How often do you recruit new Guides?

A: As the demand for more Guides increases we are looking to grow the program. We have recently adjusted the way in which we recruit Guides. Moving forward, players will be chosen based off of their application submission. 

Q: What should I expect when I'm contacted for recruitment? 

A: After submitting your application and meet all of the requirements, you will be sent an in-game invitation to the program for the appropriate platform. After accepting the invite, you will receive an "All you need to know" rundown of your duty as a Guide and the program in its entirety! 

Looking forward to reading through your applications and adding more awesome players to the program! 

Apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19w9c_Hk0x3_8XACmSrlUZT-YbHVZoQDOD9KW7quLtEc/viewform

The application form will be closed October 19th @ 11:59 PM EDT.

Ugh, I missed half of PS4@4 because I was creating my application :(