Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Yes To Wall-Latching Thread!

r0ckwolf

i see no evil in latching to a wall. So yes to it.

I do have to said that they will have to rework the slide-attack the way reb have show seem to be out of place.

By that i mean 0 momentum could be practicle but when and how.

Yes to latching!

Latching is great, grants a bit more utility... I can agree though that bunny hopping on walls to wall run needs to be better..

offtopic: Gives me an idea though.. what of the wall run being connected to a sprint feature that forces you to continue momentum once you commit (no stopping), leaving the hop for being alil slower with actual control of wall movement.

Edited by (PS4)Skyfir51

For the rest of us stealthy, tactical, engaged players, we very much welcome the wall latching mechanic. It provides another layer of depth to combat, and since when is that a bad thing?

Stealthy?

Tactical?

Engaged?

Depth to combat?

You are playing the wrong game, or playing warframe the wrong way.

Warframe is about holding down LMB with a soma prime and killing every enemy in a single shot, or, better yet, sitting on top of a box with your team, letting a "gunslinger" aimbot kill everything in a 9001 mile radius as soon as an enemy spawns. Or sitting inside sewers, letting macros do the dirty work for hours on end.

"stealthy, tactical, and engaged" is a myth.

I don't totally care about wall hopping if directional air melee is going to stay.

Keep Latching, Keep Wall running (only on Flat surfaces), Allow "bunny Hopps" on anything else. 

Honestly, I'd like it better if we could still wall run in places where we could originally but still be able to use the new system being implemented. 

Basically saying, Keep the current system movement, minus the extra momentum from coptering, plus all the new stuff they talked about. That is my ideal Parkor 2.0 system.