Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Event Right Now Trolling Us On Rewards

Buddha68nm

All things said and done the Devs #*($%%@ Up on this event nuff said they made it a total waste of every warframe players time like i said the rewards are not worth the time and as of posting this i have done the mission another 3 times and only the 5000 Credits again like wtf total of 6 extra times past the event on this and still the same @(*()$ reward like wtf 

Its your decision to keep doing it; DE gave you the opportunity to get these items that aren't otherwise obtainable (Through gameplay) and which aren't in any way required (I have used them after getting them from gate crash), if you can't take the RNG then buy them from trading, but as is the case with all prior event mods don't expect them to be handed to you on a silver platter.

I think OP makes some good points. 25 Waves of 50+ enemies should grant more than 3000-5000 credits caches. It's pretty absurd tbh. Whether or not drop rate should be increased, I dunno, but I have not heard of anyone getting a mod. I have done 10 runs myself and I got mutagens samples and credits. Just a big middle finger to my face....

Its your decision to keep doing it; DE gave you the opportunity to get these items that aren't otherwise obtainable (Through gameplay) and which aren't in any way required (I have used them after getting them from gate crash), if you can't take the RNG then buy them from trading, but as is the case with all prior event mods don't expect them to be handed to you on a silver platter.

Silver platter? After 30 runs only credits and junk is just a joke...

Oh no, are you telling me that the mission rewards are better the same as all the other Tactitcal Alerts we had before? Nuuuuuuuuu........

Say thanks that you're getting the catalyst only after such an easy and short mission, in an other tactical alert you probably would have needed to do the same mission at least 10 times just to get the first reward.

Silver platter? After 30 runs only credits and junk is just a joke...

Well the comment I was responding to mentioned only 6-7 runs for the rare mods. But if you are being truthful then those do seem to be exceptionally low drop rates, shame we don't have the actual numbers on the items but the inclusion of things like detonite and the credit caches, both of which are pointless by that stage of the game, are undoubtably causing dilution problems when you'd have thought DE would've learned from the mutalist survival for Tethra mods.

why are DE so stingy on credits, the credit caches are 3-5k for 25 waves of boredom, getting these caches is just insulting. If it was 30k-50k it would at least be not a total waste of time. Oh, and mutagen sample? seriously?

Those of you who are upset about the rewards from the second phase of the tactical alert should consider directing all your questions concerning such to the DE in charge of the drop tables.  He is the one who reportedly decides what goes into the drop tables, and chances of getting rewards upon completion of a mission.

I'll save you a little effort and link you to his profile here: DE_Sheldon

I'm sure that he'd be happy to address any questions you have, as the DE staff love interacting with their community.

As this is a series of concerns that many users have had thoughts and questions about, I'm sure that he'd be willing to put the community's thoughts and concerns to ease.

Edited by DeMeritus

It's funny to see people fell for DE's trick by merely adding an new unit effortlessly.

"I heard you liked that! Now catch this!"

Next TA: 100 waves of interception with 0.05% chance of a Legendary Core, with Manic and Juggernauts are the only enemie spawn.

Deal with it.

We have to EARN ours, especially with the Phoenix eecalation.

But then again you guys had to face RNGesus

this is what i said in another thread:

Anything with this much heavy RNG should be condemned.

If they wanted to bring back the Rift Sigil, it should have been in an equally as difficult alert.

as a person who owns the rift sigil from escalation, i agree with this statement. phoenix escalation wasn't exactly easy to do, but at least the reward was precise. while i'm okay with abit of RNG here and there, this massive dilution of dropable items i am not okay with. for those who haven't seen the drop table, this is taken directly from their facebook page:

- 10x Rare Fusion Core

- 5000 Credits

- 4000 Credits

- 3000 Credits

- Detonite Ampule

- Mutagen Sample

- Fieldron Sample

- Madurai Transmute Core

- Vazarin Transmute Core

- Naramon Transmute Core

- 5x Rare Fusion Core

- Rift Sigil (Rare)

- Stunning Speed Mod (Rare)

- Hammer Shot Mod (Rare)

- Blaze Mod (Rare)

- Buzz Kill Mod (Rare)

- Fanged Fusillade Mod (Rare)

- Sweeping Serration Mod (Rare)

- Maim Mod (Rare)

source: https://www.facebook.com/PlayWarframe

why are credit rewards, research resources part of the drop table? those SHOULD NOT be there. we're doing 25 waves of enemies and to get a single research resource as a "reward" is a massive slap in the face.

I don't think the Tac-alert was supposed to be farmed like that.

Then why have a drop table at all?

DE already gave you a potato AND an emblem upgrade, what more could you ask for?

If its about the slash mods, then deal with the grind

Edit: Sure 5k creds sucks, but the slash mod set/rift sigil, grind for it yourself :P

Problem is the grind, you tenno skoom. It takes a long time to complete and you're awarded with these items: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/480980-emergency-exitta-not-rewarding/#entry5363959

Many people don't have the slash mods and the prices of them are just absurd. This could've solved the problem instead it's a headache and a stupid move from DE.

I have done the new event a few times and have only got the 5,000 credit reward as that is not nearly enuf for the crap ton of waves you have to go through in order to complete the mission as well as the high level enemys.

The fact that there is not better chances of a good rewards is trolling the community it takes at least 30 mins to 1 hour to complete that mission each time with people and to only get 5,000 credits 3 times in a row is a bit harsh I would like to cast a vote to have the rewards giving a better chance as well as to everyone who was giving only credits to have another reward sent to there inbox. i have seen plenty of events in the past and they were great but this last one was a total crash for the game and to strong on trolling its players.

Time to DE did not match any potato for 1-2 months may then jumps stupid posts ;/ like this forum.

Sorry for my bad english

to ^
new player logs in. plays a bit, turns out he likes this game. wants to take his beloved, dunno, cernos or other entry gear to some "hardcore" t4exterminate action. deals no dmg. Realises, he needs to buy potato for 20p, cause last handout was over month ago. Uninstalls, being deeply disapointed in one of "best f2p model game around" (that was my criteria looking for new game, "good f2p but no pay2win")

Edited by 5HV3N

You WONT need all them potatoes. It's a personal preference if you choose to go all out with the frames or weapons. What is actually "needed" is forma~

A) Whoop-de-doo

B) Changes how exactly? Have done every singe one and it is the exact same as the others....unless i'm missing something? If i am please do let me know

C) The entire thing is subject to our own decision to do it...period.

But true they didn't have to.....but they did? Just saying "they didn't have to do it" doesn't cover for the fact it's pretty terrible. Honestly I can't tell if this is a way of a gift DE style or padding for nothing much else there.

Either way you slice it was put there for a reason and despite what the reason is! this goes above and beyond normal standards of WF grind....

Hahahahahahaha... Ha... You need a forma?! Dude are you like, a beginner?

As for the grind, those are event mods they should be rare since you already had a definite drop chance. If they were any more common the economy would be in a peril. As for the rift sigil, they shouldn't have added it back imo. Its an awesome sigil for those who finished the Escalation. Imo this thread is pointless, there are much more grindy factors like Crimson Dervish or Gleaming Talon even with the fact that i own both without finishing the alerts for them.