Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Vol.2: Final Results!

[DE]Megan

Logic is what's lacking

indeed considering you're multiplying by zero.

double the stalker icons = 2. when we could have needed just one

by multiplying with zero, you are saying that there are zero stalker icons in this. 

when there are 2 icons with stalker, which could have just been 1 to have more variety in the final results.

double the stalker icons

Design Council Tenno,

Your votes have been tallied, and the winning 6 Player Avatars have been chosen:

Fabpsi

kbGth0r.png

Congratulations to the winners, and a valiant effort to their opponents! The submissions exceeded our expectations and we thank you all for your talented designs.

yes, you deserve it Fabpsi

I mostly have the same worries about the icons.. Maybe a tad bit brighter?

I really like the Conclave and Drahk images, though I was so hoping LigerInuzuka's Riot MOA would make it.

Ah well, I'm not gonna change outta my Valkyr icon unless I can get a Valkyr Prime Icon or Pre-Corpus Valkyr.

BIG CONGRATS to the winners! Hope you get a decent turnout for the awesome work you've done. ^.^

well, the winning choices do look really nice. grats to all of you guys. super grats.

sorry to all the great submissions that didnt make it but dont worry, ill be going through the submissions and saving the best and making a patchwork wallpaper.

never forget.

Congtas for the winners.

I must say I'm dissapointed with the selection but everbody has a different taste I guess. But then again I would have liked, that Lotus and Stalker were not allowed to use :/ Why couldn't you choose the Mirage one, it's so beautiful and not so dark like all the others T^T

No chance you'll release this in a second batch?

gvXmGvA.jpg?1

well, the winning choices do look really nice. grats to all of you guys. super grats.

sorry to all the great submissions that didnt make it but dont worry, ill be going through the submissions and saving the best and making a patchwork wallpaper.

never forget.

You'd better give it to us once you're done.

So, this is probably my last post on this thread but just to clarify... you guys ACTUALLY think that

THIS

v66EF0g.png

Deserves a spot over and is better as an icon that THESE:

0bw_Hb5_J.jpg                     1_by_boo_tay_d8wheef.png                     2rlyg6c.jpg                     4v4yms.jpg                     5_E1.jpg                     9_XPu8_Bp.jpg

24pw9w3.png                     08977e4383e9.png                     avatar_nekros.png                     D8_MWbj_X.png                     ETIb4_Zh.jpg                     fl215vu.png

fn_M7hcc.jpg                     G14w_YFn.png                     gf_LTBNw.png                     HFVn_LWe.png                     hmijb_VR.png                     IUMk9_MF.png

Jakal_The_Nullifier.jpg                     KHPH4_RZ.png                     l9_BM20_U.jpg                     LB8w40q.jpg                     Manic1_zpsj2epbhzu.png                     Rzg_Vip_B.png

Sznmlj3.png                     tumblr_npgqhu3_QTi1qdt0m6o2_r1_400.jpg                     Vzpu3zw.png                     x_BVBE2w.jpg                     x_Hohe.png                     Yl_O7foz.png

Ym5_Eo_BW.png

ZO0n_V3h.jpg

zof6d9znq3te.png

Really?

Edited by ThePhalanx

Most are good...but not as icons....

There's like, 2 that are icon suitable

Personal preference I guess but, ew

Well you're certainly not alone with your personal preferences, and as a potential customer, it's a valid complaint. The thing is, even the most talented artist may not consider the practical problems of a design. When making an avatar that's going to be significantly sized down, for example, you're not just making a pretty picture, but something that should look just as good as a small thumbnail, as well. It's something that a lot of people don't consider, but they should.