Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4Th Of July De? Last Time I Checked We Celebrate July 1St.

SilverZs

This is all about pleasing the audience. You know how Japanese people celebrate Christmas even if they are majority of buddhist, shintoist and other Asia based religions?

Reason why people around the Europe go crazy about Halloween, even if they dont celebrate it. They saw Americans do it and they think it is cool just because of hype.

since "Tenno United" I asume they wanted to please both Canadian and USA Tenno ...

DE a small request SilverZs wants the shades of blue cut out from his free color palette, can U make his wish come true ?

Actually, I'd like them to show some backbone and pride about being Canadian. Like you know, celebrating our CANADIAN holiday. Let other countries join our bandwagon on the CANADIAN holiday. 

Kind of insulting, you just tossed away our national holiday for one our country doesn't recognize.

Let me guess, we'll start ignoring other Canadian holidays in favour of Asian ones next?

They aren't ignoring your holiday. They already announced they are celebrating both the 1st for Canadians and the 4th for American in the same week because they are so close together and are relatively the same holiday.

So, a forum suspension for not wanting to contribute a verbal variant of a facepalm? 

Buddy, you're not helping your case here. If you're really salty about not getting a "Canadian" paint palette, consider this: Our flag is red and white. So you've got your paint palette in two thirds of the flag. 

I'm a Canadian myself, and I see nothing wrong with it at all. 

Actually, I'd like them to show some backbone and pride about being Canadian. Like you know, celebrating our CANADIAN holiday. Let other countries join our bandwagon on the CANADIAN holiday. 

Who the hell cares which holiday it is? We got free stuff so i could care less if DE is celebrating DR Congo national day.

You are taking this too far ( and being quite angry about it ).

Kind of insulting, you just tossed away our national holiday for one our country doesn't recognize.

Let me guess, we'll start ignoring other Canadian holidays in favour of Asian ones next?

No major update this week because of a Canadian holiday. Red and white still in the new palette. New bow skin. Fireworks. The previous three items are all free.

Stop complaining.

Someone needs a warning point and a forum suspension.

Same for this spam post.

Sure I do, because I'm the one posting a thread that has tons of anger in it. Don't get so upset about the small things in life, all the stress is going to kill you. Take pride in the fact you belong to one of the most respected countries in the world.

Right. Canadian Holiday. You actually got something right for once Vargras. There should be literally zero mention of any other holiday besides July 1st. Blue should not exist on that palette, its not a Canadian national colour. 

Patriotism exists in other places besides America. Apparently DE has none, nor any pride associated with our flag either.

By that reasoning, DE shouldn't send out Day of the Dead skins, the Halloween palette, or St. Patrick's day stuff?  Come on.

They're trying to please as many people as they can to keep the players happy and spending money, patriotism doesn't have anything to do with that.