Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Issue [Megathread - Resolved]

UrbanHermit

plz noh,  I don't want to go to the mmo called "Real life"...

Most of the music sucks

The npc's are arses

The graphics, Can't lie are peaty good Imo...

I'm more lvl until I'm out if the Tut

There's re-spawn system

The money system is broken... 

and so on...(add on if you want)

Cant start mission or even login, so dear DE  how about typing what is going on ? Is server overloaded or is realy some work that Comunity should know about ?Any Corpus surprised attack or something similar  ?Did I miss some Topic from Megan,Rebeca or someone who should type-say something to all players ?So we can finaly stop wondering and guessing the cause...

Didnt want to bother DE, but this is start to be annoying.

Edited by Zmigi

It seems to me that there is a core flaw in the design of the mission reward mechanisim.

You complete a mission.  And you see the rewards screen.  And you have to star at it for several seconds for no point whatsoever.  Cannot skip it.  Yet during this time, your rewards are not actually saved.

Then the mission ends and you zone back to yoru ship.  Which is a common point of failure whenever there are connection or server issues.

Only THEN are your rewards actually saved and you see the rewards screen again.

The system should be designed to save yoru rewards while you are being forced to stare at the screen at the end of the mission, BEFORE zoning back to your ship.

I cannot tell tyou how many times I've lost rewards over this faulty design.

This is the second time today the game has crashed me out to log-in screen and then won't let me log back in. I have money invested in unspent platinum, and at this point if I am unable to log-in because your game is so broken, I will not continue to dump money into it. Fix this and make log-in possible, and reliable, or I won't lose another dime to your game.

Just finished a Void mission, reward screen showed no void, creds, or cache rewards, fell through the map, then got stuck on the loading screen, forcing me to close the game and restart. Same thing happened 10 mins ago with a T4MD. But this time I can't log back in.

Lets try to find the ACTUAL problem instead of using DDoS as a scapegoat. Blind speculation won't help anyone.

Finished the Tellerium alert, got to extraction, ship shows up and I fall through the map for half an eternity before being kicked out to the log in screen. Tried to log in, said password was wrong, quit and restarted warframe, wrong password, wrong password, wrong password.