The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Mods Do You Wish Existed?

Auramaru

This is a really interesting question, mainly because there's infinite possibilities. Also, it's sort of hard to keep ideas within a "non-overpowered, but still useful" state.

My first idea, way back when, was combined elemental mods. In other words: a Mod that gives % radiation, blast, corrosive, etc. Again, it's hard to say how these would be considered "balanced" (when they would make other mods obsolete)

What ideas do you guys have?

My wish was for a combo of thief's wit and enemy sense. And the Lotus granted it in her infinite wisdom. Idk anymore. Gotta make this next wish a good one in case Lotus Clause hears it!!

Animal Instinct does that now, though only for companions.

Vermilion Storm.

But seriously, a melee mod that increases the time it takes for combo counter to decay.

Ah yes, that god forsaken mod that has had no acknowledgement for its lack of quality and appearance.

Edited by LazerSkink

- Magazine Size

+ Reload Speed

- - - - -

also Physical versions of Status Elementals. since Physical Mods are designed awfully though, they'd need to be, like, +80% of a Physical Type and +60% Status.

or just calculate Physical Mods based off of the total Damage or something, so that they actually freaking work and aren't just downgrades 90% of the time.

Base status chance mods- made from converting our current Rifle Aptitude(style) mods. I'd like these to be augmented by the percentage mods we currently have in dual stat varieties. This would allow us to pull mods out of the garbage heap and give many more weapons a different viable build path beyond MOAR DMG.  

Leap- Jump height mod, this would be super cool because reasons.

Status Proc Limiter- I'd also like to see a mod that allows us to lock the proc on a given weapon to a specific proc type that said weapon can produce. That way if we wanted say a slash proc, or an electric proc consistently we did not have to allow RNGesus to make us his $%#@$ constantly.

Lethal Precision- Makes stealth attacks 100% deadly. Nothing more frustrating than watching yourself impale a target and having them get back up to @#$%^ slap you to the ground or scream for help.

Snipers Grace- makes headshots from a sniper rifle 100% lethal. Reward skilled players.

Invisibility: You are able to become invisible for 15 seconds at the cost of your shields. Cooldown: 30 seconds after ability ends. As soon as any action, (ie: firing, melee) is done by the Warframe, the caster is visible again.

We are ninjas, and it would be VERY handy at stealth plays. Just so I can see where my enemies are.

Corrupted Elemental Mag: All elemental damage converted into a single element type of the available elements or their combos at 80%-90% efficiency.  Switch elements using bindable keys for specific element or next/prev elements.

Make this for physical damage too, I want my pure viral snipers. :s

a mod that let's you shoot arrows in a cone

a mod that Makes bullets ricochet at the cost of some damage

a mod that removes forma from the drop table

a mod that decreases sprint speed and gives extra health/armor/shield