Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Needs Copter Or Directional When We Got Bullet Jump

.Talia.

that is a slow mechanic and with a short distance that will make a lot of players unhappy when they start to die and teammates cant use said mechanics to save them.

youre better off just slapping all the sprint mods on your frame and stamina mods just to be able to save  a fallen comrade. unless I am blind with what I see in that demo I don't see any improvement whatsoever.

God damn. I love how smooth it looks.

I was a bit skeptical of the whole thing, but if it plays as smooth as it looks, it's gonna rock.

Same here. I was skeptical about it at first as well. It's not as fast as coptering, but it still looks awesome.

I have a feeling people will enjoy it for a few weeks, then complain about it, then we roll back to having coptering again, and DE throws it down our throats anyways like they did archwing, We have an event with parkour 2.0 for something silly.

Doesn't look as fast as slide flip jumping for sure though.

Slide jumping is one of the moves I like since I can slide, flip then jump, slide, flip again etc,

Also if this is removing slide jumps, what happens to Maglev ?

Doesn't look as fast as slide flip jumping for sure though.

Slide jumping is one of the moves I like since I can slide, flip then jump, slide, flip again etc,

Also if this is removing slide jumps, what happens to Maglev ?

Near as I can tell it covers similar distance to current flip jump in slightly less time with far less air hang time.