Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype

Tuxie

Those who climb the hype train too soon are those who're hurt the worst when it crashes.

nope.

It just depends on the expectations of the individual person. Time has nothing to do with it.

I am hyped  af.. since weeks. But i can tell you, it has been like that for every Warframe update and i'm generally never disappointed.

It has actually more to do with your mind set. Too high expectations, or even false assumptions are very different to just being hyped.

So... 

Oh and...

apRHmZX.gif

Edited by CruelMaiden

Looking forward to the new movement system and the map changes that come with it.

It'll definitely bring a fresh feeling to the game, and after seeing enemies having trouble hitting steve while he was wall hopping, I feel confident we'll be incentivized to use the new system :)

Maximum values on the don't-give-a-sh*t o' meter. Anyone who's followed DE for a while knows they never deliver on their lofty promises and even only reluctantly jumping on the hype will get you burned.

Hm I kinda only now realized the resemblance but DE kinda are like Molyneux's disciples. Now we only need some interviewers grilling them and asking them if they are pathological liars or why they keep doing this.

I doubt it. In PrimeTime #80 Rebecca said, that the next devstream might be canceled due to work on U17, which means, we'll probably have to wait 2 weeks or more for it.

Not exactly. "Too deep in U17"

Could mean anything really.

Last time they canceled it to make time to work on The hotfix after U16. (Which had some major problems and they had like 3 all-nighters.)

Not exactly. "Too deep in U17"

Could mean anything really.

Last time they canceled it to make time to work on The hotfix after U16. (Which had some major problems and they had like 3 all-nighters.)

Ture...

We don't even have a teaser site yet.

So I would estimate 1.5~2 weeks out. At least.