Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Changyou Warframe Image Megathread]

Jamescell

-Snip-

-Snippy-

Then again, I haven't come to DE's defense on this matter, I for one have no idea what is their position on the situation nor how this will affect our version of warframe, so I'm not throwing stones. If anything, I'm waiting for their official stance.

As for them having a pleasing response (OR displeasing), I dont know. I'm not condemning DE nor am I patting on their backs and saying "It's ok." I am, however, just stating that jumping to conclusions gets us nowhere regardless.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

The only way DE can redeem themselves if they wish to keep the chinese warframe exclusheev stuff in china only, is by making a different exclusheev stuff for us, the same stuff like in chinese warframe but different designs, different nikana prime,kunai prime,darkcalibur prime (or vandalcalibur, or wraithcalibur, make it obtainable from tac event ,like tubemen of regor all over again,where you can only get one of those like karak vs dera)

And they must do something about the stolen fanart,seriously, its by far the most disturbing thing about chinese warframe....

Then again, I haven't come to DE's defense on this matter, I for one have no idea what is their position on the situation nor how this will affect our version of warframe, so I'm not throwing stones. If anything, I'm waiting for their official post.

As for them having a pleasing response, I dont know. I'm not condemning DE nor am I patting on their backs and saying "It's ok." I am, however, just stating that jumping to conclusions gets us nowhere regardless.

Oh trust me, they will have a response, but will just state what we already know. 

Excalusive Prime is not EXCALUSIVE anymore.

Oh my.. I can feel the technocyte virus..  from that pun.. DX!!!

Oh trust me, they will have a response, but will just state what we already know. 

Maybe, maybe not, either way I AM indeed as skeptical as you guys are, just not declaring my conclusion-leap as it would add nothing to this thread.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

"Greetings, Tenno. The events of the chinese release of their founders pack has seemed to cause much concern, and although we know you all have your questions, we just want you to be patient with us, as we are only human. The Chinese server has completely different developers, and we cannot/do not dictate what they create for their version of Warframe. Sadly, this may sometimes bring up issues as to why our faithful Tenno on the internation circuit don't get content that is being displayed on another version of the game. While I admit it's a bit of a "bummer", we here at DE promise that we will do our best to bring you our own brand of quality content, and hopefully satisfy you all and alleviate your fears of not getting region-exclusive content. Thank you all for your time, patience, and money. Ciao for now, fam."

won't be far from this probably. screenshotted if someone decides to delete your guess.

Just go play Chinaframe if you want it. I don't understand. Chinaframe and Warframe are two different games.

No they are not. There is korean, russian, turkish etc version of this game and all them follow what we have. If not for current founders the game would not be as successful as it is right now. And they get this?

Edited by osuman

@ Spartan Cook - I don't understand either man. This discussion just keeps going in circles.

it keeps going in circles yes because of the lack of information from DE. happens every time as well, when there's a serious issue or something people want an answer to they usually clam up and silence it to death, or take their sweet time replying. they want it to be happy happy joy joy. the devstream threads is a good example. they avoid the hard(est) questions in favor or generic bs.

it'll continue going in circles for many pages until there's a reply. then it'll start going in circles a bit after that.

Edited by dddeath

People just got salty by jealousy on how shiny the toys in Chinaframe, while ours is prety much unchanged. While it's not the basic reason, that's the most reasons I've read across >20 pages.

;o; then I shall give you MY complaint about warframe china stuff:

Warframe0383.jpg

WHERE IS OBERON'S LOINCLOTH?!?!

His exotic dancer cloth is like.. so important to him... WHERE IS IT?!?!

Warframe0383.jpg

Apparently, their version of shiny Excalibro stole it. And it looks waaay tacky on him. The only frame that looks good with loincloth is Broberon and Broberon only.

People just got salty by jealousy on how shiny the toys in Chinaframe, while ours is prety much unchanged. While it's not the basic reason, that's the most reasons I've read across >20 pages.

We got salty bcos:

-some of us have requested excal prime rework many times before

-console players who had no chance to get founder pack, now we got this thing rubbed on our face.

-the scarf ,because there are assumption that it will use cloth physix which planned to be released on U17, which means they got it sooner than us

-stolen fan art for chinese promotion

-nikana prime, go figure...

Warframe0383.jpg

Ok, the cloth on Excalibur - a swordsman - is a bit much. As for Oberon's now exposed junk, I don't mind if they take it away like that or keep the loincloth on, have to love wardrobe malfunctions.

So we can slap Dark on primes now...

It makes no sense to them they just have Excalibur prime unless all their primes will be dark.

I can just imagine they'll have older primes with power creep...

Would love theirs as skins... don't like the loinclothe though scarfs and loinclothes don't mix only the goat may wear it...

Edited by (PS4)inuyasha279

So we can slap Dark on primes now...

It makes no sense to them they just have Excalibur prime unless all their primes will be dark.

I can just imagine they'll have older primes with power creep...

Would love theirs as skins...

Agreed, it would make a great skin...just take away the damn loincloth though, it doesnt fit Excalibur.

Edit: Looks like a Templar/Knight instead of a Swordsman.

Edited by SagamiYusuke

Apparently, their version of shiny Excalibro stole it. And it looks waaay tacky on him. The only frame that looks good with loincloth is Broberon and Broberon only.

IKR, I wouldn't mind if Excalibur had copied Oberon's Fashion style but.. he just STOLE it like.. LITERALLY.

Agreed, it would make a great skin...just take away the damn loincloth though, it doesnt fit Excalibur.

Edit: Looks like a Templar/Knight instead of a Swordsman.

I can imagine being able to buy them on chinese holidays or on the anniversary of chinaframe. Edited by (PS4)inuyasha279

As more and more screenshots of that scarf and now confirmed stolen broberon loincloth emerge... I want it less and less. It looks kinda janky.

Also I'm desperately trying to keep myself from dying of laughter. Excalibutt stole broberon's loincloth.

As more and more screenshots of that scarf and now confirmed stolen broberon loincloth emerge... I want it less and less. It looks kinda janky.

Also I'm desperately trying to keep myself from dying of laughter. Excalibutt stole broberon's loincloth.

To be fair, I agree. While that Excal looks amazingly Prime-y.. they've certainly overdone in the ammount of dangly-cloth bits.. like.. look at a few of those screenies and u can see some serious clipping issues.. one of them Clips thru ExcaliBUTT.

Also: that's what he did, u can clearly see Oberon way in the back there like.. half naked lookin to the side in shame and anger.

So bassically why dont DE just create an opposite version of each prime warframes that we have? For instance Volt prime,ember prime,frost prime originally dark themed, why dont they make the "light version" on them? Or nyx prime,ash prime,loki prime are originally light themed, why dont they make the "dark version" of them? Basicaly its just deluxe skins for primes...