Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Changyou Warframe Image Megathread]

Jamescell

My biggest complain is why can't De advertise the game in Canada? Not those founder type stuff, just plain advertisement of the game so that more Canadians start playing it. None of the people I know heard about this game.

Wait, printed/TV ads for games is still a thing? Because if you're talking on the internet, the word has spreaded across the globe.

Current Excalibur Prime is pretty alabaster white. This one definitely has different features; even the base skin seems considerably different than the Founders Excalibur Prime.

From what's been unearthed so far, it looks a lot like we're going to get a separate Excalibur Prime... a Dark Excalibur Prime, sometime in the future.

Of course, even if non-founders get Dark Excalibur Prime, they're still going to want the OG Excalibur Prime.

I still don't like it. 

But at the very least, it's not EXACTLY the same frame. Although it might as well be. 

I it would be nice if the loinclothe was an attachment like Valkyr bonds. And the scarf was a sydana.

Wonder what his stats are? I would love to see the outrage of a supremely better Excalibur prime.

Ouffff...

Oh oh oh they'd better not even think about doing this, otherwise...

Where's my flame repellent mod, again? :p

Have you seen it?

Edited by unknow99

As far as I'm aware, DE doesn't really do any physical advertising anywhere (billboards, bus signs, etc), be it Canada, United States, etc, and neither does Changyou. All of the advertising is digital. Though I don't really see very many Warframe adverts to begin with. Mostly it seems to be word of mouth and those who stumble across it on Steam, or see an article about it on a gaming news site.

I created a Warframe club at my University. Free advertisement. 

No im not....as long as i can have deluxe dark prime-y skin for my excal...

Honestly I feel the same way. No offense to what founders got but... our current Excalibur Prime always seemed too unappealing to me. Have no interest in it whatsoever.

As for the "Dark" Excalibur, if it were a skin I would certainly pick it up. However I have a bit of feedback to go along: remove some of the dangly cloth-bits. He has way too many and it clips through everywhere, we already have more than enough clipping issues.. and we'll have more (see Steve's cape.).

If it's a completely separate frame there's not really a problem. All of the founders' Excalibur Primes, Lato Primes and Skana Primes will still be exclusive. It will still be something for non-founders to be jealous of.

Then you sir, are one of the rare ones.

As far as I'm aware, DE doesn't really do any physical advertising anywhere (billboards, bus signs, etc), be it Canada, United States, etc, and neither does Changyou. All of the advertising is digital. Though I don't really see very many Warframe adverts to begin with. Mostly it seems to be word of mouth and those who stumble across it on Steam, or see an article about it on a gaming news site.

are u serious ?  this is A new Founder pack DE did implanted and since its a FOUNDER PACK then the Dark excaliburPrime is exclusive and cant be farmed or purchase (obtain) from inside the Game it self and Yes even its in CHINA its still silly  

Has it occurred to anyone (besides me) that DE could very easily release essentially the same charac/skin as Dark Excalibur Prime, move this here, move that there, twist this, paint that, and voila!!  "Tenno who survive 30 minutes in this latest event get another unreadable squiggle for their squigglebadge AND this brand new skin - Dark Excalibur SENTIENT Prime!!!"

Tell me you don't see this coming...

All we have to do is be patient.

Edited by PanUmbrian

are u serious ?  this is A new Founder pack DE did implanted and since its a FOUNDER PACK then the Dark excaliburPrime is exclusive and cant be farmed or purchase (obtain) from inside the Game it self and Yes even its in CHINA its still silly  

technically it's a founder's item for the chinese version so for our version it could be a regular frame

See, you're jumping to conclusions. Don't jump to conclusions. 

Jumping to conclusions does bad things, like spread baseless rumors and encourage rioting.

We have NO idea how or even if this Dark Excalibur Prime will make its way into our game, or if the Chinese version of the Founders program will even work the same way as the Founders program of our version of the game. For all we know, Dark Excalibur Prime will be a founders exclusive frame for the Chinese version of the game, but will wind up being the next Prime Access for us, and the original Excalibur Prime which we had will be a Prime Access for the Chinese version of the game.

Remember: the Chinese version of the game is effectively a different game than what we play; it's operated by a different publisher on an entirely different network. It won't interface, match-make, connect or communicate with the version we play.

So please, stop jumping to conclusions and stop spreading doom and gloom. Thanks much.

nah,, wont happen to be released in the international Version of warframe

as u see the old ExcaliburPrime Didnt released in there version and wont be released .

it may get released like one of the moderators just said which actually makes sense seeing that the Yin and Yang frame is going to be released in U17 possibly 

Jumping to conclusions does bad things, like spread baseless rumors and encourage rioting.

We have NO idea how or even if this Dark Excalibur Prime will make its way into our game, or if the Chinese version of the Founders program will even work the same way as the Founders program of our version of the game. For all we know, Dark Excalibur Prime will be a founders exclusive frame for the Chinese version of the game, but will wind up being the next Prime Access for us, and the original Excalibur Prime which we had will be a Prime Access for the Chinese version of the game.

Remember: the Chinese version of the game is effectively a different game than what we play; it's operated by a different publisher on an entirely different network. It won't interface, match-make, connect or communicate with the version we play.

So please, stop jumping to conclusions and stop spreading doom and gloom. Thanks much.

that really gives me a horrible feeling in my gut. not anything to do with excal prime/dark excal, founders, anything. just if DE cops out like this, what else would change? 

it may get released like one of the moderators just said which actually makes sense seeing that the Yin and Yang frame is going to be released in U17 possibly 

yin yang frame has nothing to do with dark excal ._. idk why people link the 2 separate frames "oh  it's dark!" doesn't really mean a thing ._.

Edited by LordOfScrugging

nah,, wont happen to be released in the international Version of warframe

as u see the old ExcaliburPrime Didnt released in there version and wont be released .

...that's not very reliable logic.

A lot of things haven't released there,Skana, Chroma and who knows how many primes they have... Besides how will they have a dark version of something without the original? Plus we could still get theirs anyways it doesn't have to be both ways.

I think they just wanted it to appeal to their culture.

that really gives me a horrible feeling in my gut. not anything to do with excal prime/dark excal, founders, anything. just if DE cops out like this, what else would change? 

It isn't really a cop-out though. OG Excalibur Prime remains exclusive. Separate frames.

then why DE didnt Release the old ExcliburPrime to CONSOLES yet?

anyway im out of this Weird thread ,, my logic is enough to know that Warframe international version is Lacking and Need more work

Warframe used to have major update every 2~3 months now its only    1-2 Update per a year

this isnt progress.