Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Is Your Archwing Setup?

Cyborg-Rox

I know that Archwing is a neglected gamemode, by the community and developers alike, as of late. But I've loved Archwing since the start, and probably played more of it than 99% of the community.

I have all four Archwings, three of them fully modded. I have all mods and all weapons (except Prisma Veritux), with the Dual Decurion and Centaur fully Forma'd. Will need to Forma my Velocitus a few more times, and maybe the Fluctus as well.

Anyways, in the event that something truly epic in Archwing comes out, how prepared would you be for it?

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

I know that Archwing is a neglected gamemode, by the community and developers alike, as of late. But I've loved Archwing since the start, and probably played more of it than 99% of the community.

I have all four Archwings, three of them fully modded. I have all mods and all weapons (except Prisma Veritux), with the Dual Decurion and Centaur fully Forma'd. Will need to Forma my Velocitus a few more times, and maybe the Fluctus as well.

Anyways, in the even that something truly epic in Archwing comes out, how prepared would you be for it?

im in the same situation as you. i got my stuff formad and ready to go all archwings. oh and i got prisma veritux

DefiantAdmiredHoiho.gif
MY ARCHWING IS READY!!!
Edited by rechot

Two days ago, I was moaning to my friends about having to go through Archwing to complete the Limbo quest. I'd only played a couple rounds before that, to unlock nodes for extractors on the early planets.

Today, I'm close to ranking the first set of stuff, have some mods going and some weapons close to being built. I've also contributed a few tellurium to the dojo and am hoping to build the Itzal soon.

I guess I'm enjoying the mode, for now, as something new to do for a minute. I really like flying around the space debris and am loving the melee. I'm not there yet, but plan on getting up to speed in the future.

I'm prepared. Have all maxed, some formad. Knew something new would come out. Hopefully de will do something about archwing since new Raids will involve using them. Ex increase xp gain, improve mini map, fix enemies just chilling 2000+m away

I'd think I'd be quite well prepared.  Got every Archwing, weapon and mod.  Most mods are maxed with the exception of System Reroute (9/10) and the melee crit mods but I don't use Centaur so don't really care to max melee crits.  I'm more of a shooter with my multi-Forma Imperator Vandal.

got the initial setup - easy to get

got the whatever rifle wraith - was easy to get on the event

got the whatever melee prisma - void trader made it easy to get

nothing haves formas or catalists or reactors.

Dont own anything else, cause the grind to acquire other aw and weapons is atrociously horrible, and the game mode is bad anyway.

might have the full set of the odonata prime, wont build it anyway, and got the parts by accident, never wanted them.

still trying to figure out how to trash archwings, somehow the game doesn't let me sell/delete/trow away the odonata.

Edited by 7grims

I'm prepared. Have all maxed, some formad. Knew something new would come out. Hopefully de will do something about archwing since new Raids will involve using them. Ex increase xp gain, improve mini map, fix enemies just chilling 2000+m away

Steve tweeted about minimap changes for Archwing planned for U17.1-17.5

I don't even have a archwing

You've not done the quest for it?  I'd recommend giving it a shot at least.  I found it to be quite a fun little variation and the Archwings and Arch-weapons don't take up slots so, other than it taking time, there's not really a reason not to give it a shot.

Edited by Katinka

You've not done the quest for it?  I'd recommend giving it a shot at least.  I found it to be quite a fun little variation and the Archwings and Arch-weapons don't take up slots so, other than it taking time, there's not really a reason not to give it a shot.

No it's boring and too hard to get parts.

before it was released, i know, archwing will be total failure and unplayable boring thing.Why??Nobody playing this gamemode , so its need to be removed from game or improved some how, because now its a boring.

You know, I made this topic hoping it wouldn't get sidetracked into an Archwing rant. That's what you're doing.

If you don't have anything relevant to say, don't say it, and you keep people happy.

Four forma velocitus, one or two on centaur, working in first forma dual decs

The rest leveled I believe.

All mods and weapons so far.

I'd have to check how much if any forma on an archwing .. I may have used two .. I think... The archwings need it less than the weapons because efficiency and Hyperion don't need to be maxed

Welp, i haven't touched Archwing in months. I'm not really hyped about "sharkwing" at all tbh..

If i recall i had Itzal with centaur and the imperator vandal.

Last thing i need is Fluctus but no one is playing so thats it.

Edited by Stoner74

For me it's:

Itzal. Elytron isn't too bad either but I prefer Itzal

Fluctus, Velocitus

Centaur.

Centaur is a bit of a weird power creep, as it's pretty much superior to the other melees despite there being so little AW gear atm and the other ones mostly being sidegrades to each other.

The opposite is true with Odenata, its powerset is just so bad and while the prime version is sufficiently tanky elytron is still tankier while also having useful powers. Itzal on the other hand is my clear favorite due to its speediness/mobility and power set.

I don't think I'm as enthusiastic as you about AW but I still seem to like it more than most players so I got my gear ready during the AW tac alert a while back - it was decent xp and core packs as nice bonus loot - I'm ready to rumble, let's see when we get new AW content ^^

Edited by DitsyPixie